剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I know about the guy who died 10 years ago.
我知道那个十年前死去的人的事
So it was him all along?
全是他干的吗
How did he die?
他怎么死的
We took a road trip. I don't know.
我们沿着路上疾驶 我不知道
I mean, we were just going to see some colleges...
我是说 我们就是去看看同学
so we're at this party, right?
咱们是去开宴会 没错吧
And Ryan knew this guy up in binghamton,
瑞恩 认识Binghamton的一个朋友
And he invited us to a frat party,
他邀请我们参加一个狂欢晚会
And we should have just stayed there,
我们本打算在那儿过夜
But we promised our parents that we would head home.
不过我们跟家里说了晚上会回家
And Lucas was supposed to be the designated driver,
卢卡斯本来说好当司机
But he ended up just being the least drunk,
不过酒会结束 他也喝得差不多了
And that was not like him.
他有点失常
He was always so responsible.
他本来一直很负责
He was a really good guy.
他是个好人
And he was driving superslow when this guy
所以他开得超级慢 直到那个
On a motorcycle just came up behind us.
开着摩托车的人跟上我们
This guy's practically on our fender
那人几乎要撞上我们的挡泥板
What's he doing?
他干嘛
he wants you to speed up.
他让你加速
But the road, it just--It curved,
但这路 这路太曲折了
And it was so foggy, and I guess that the guy
现在又下雾 我猜那人
Just got stuck and it pissed him off,
那人堵在后面 一肚子火
And that's when he decided to try to take us on.
就在他决定超我们车的时候
You ok, Lucas? Yeah, sure.
你还好吧 卢卡斯 没事 没问题
Slow down, slow down. Slow way down.
慢点 慢点 再慢点
Just teach him a lesson.
给他个教训
Well, come on! What, you want to join our party?
来吧 怎么 你还想加入我们的派对
Ryan! Ryan!
瑞恩 瑞恩
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Did you see that?
哇哦 看到没
Oh, my god!
哦 天呀
You got to stay in the car.
你呆在车里
Please.
别动
He must have been thrown.
他肯定被抛出去了
Here we go.
来
Come on!
来呀
Come on!
来吧
Ryan.
瑞恩
Come on.
来呀
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
哦 我的上帝 天呀
His leg is half off.
他的腿断了一半
Oh, my god! Grace, Grace, shut up.
哦 上帝呀 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 闭嘴
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么也做不了
A phone. A phone. We'll call 911.
电♥话♥ 电♥话♥ 我们打911
He's dead, and you're drunk,
他死了 你喝醉了
And we're all drunk.
我们全醉醺醺的
I'm not drunk.
我没喝醉
Tell that to a breathalyzer.
跟酒精探测器说去
Ryan, what are you saying?
瑞恩 你说什么
I'm saying this never happened.
我说就当没发生过
We didn't hit him. There's no evidence.
我们又没撞他 根本没证据
It's his own fault!
他自己的失误
Ok, ok. So we'll tell the cops that.
好吧 好吧 我们就这么跟警♥察♥说
Listen. You want your life ending
听着 你也想今晚在这路上
On this road tonight, too?
毁了你这辈子吗
What we did, it haunted Lucas.
我们所做的一切 困扰着卢卡斯
And you.
和你自己
You said you felt it, an angry presence.
你说你感觉到他 愤恨不已
Yes. Ever since Lucas died.
是的 自从卢卡斯死后
But not before? No.
不过这之前呢 没有
Not that I don't think about it all the time.
在这之前我根本没想过它
The blood.
那些血
There was so much blood.
那么多的血
I cannot stand the sight of it.
我没法忍♥受那一幕
Your fear of blood,
你晕血
Did you ever talk to Lucas about it?
你和卢卡斯说起过吗
Yeah. He was the only one I could talk to.
是呀 他是我唯一能说这事的人
Lucas?
卢卡斯
You can skip the blood and tell me what you want.
你不用涂血了 直接告诉我你想怎么样
I know it's you.
我知道是你
I never said I was anyone else.
我也没说过是别人
No. I guess you didn't have to.
不 我猜你也不用这么做
You just let their guilt do the work.
你只要让他们心中愧疚
Ryan's guilt has a ways to go.
瑞恩的愧疚早就消散了
He'd do anything to cover this up.
为了掩盖这事 他什么都能做出来
Let me help you.
我来帮你
We could talk to them together.
我们一起和他们谈谈
They wouldn't listen to me when I was alive.
我活着的时候 他们不肯听我的
Why would they listen to me now?
现在他们凭什么听呢
You could have told the truth at any time.
你什么时候说出真♥相♥都可以
No one was stopping you.
没人会阻止你
No. You're wrong.
不 你错了
For years, all it took was one word-- Grace.
多少年来 我都被一件事拦着 格蕾丝
What's this gonna do to her?
会对她怎么样呢
I mean, I know you still love her.
我是说 我知道你仍深爱着她
You think I don't know how often you two see each other,
你以为我不知道你们俩常常见面
How often you talk?
常常聊天
Leave her out of this.
别让她搅进来
Look. If you do this
听着 如果你这么干
you're not just taking me down with you.
你就不仅是把我拉下水
Grace was there, too.
格蕾丝也在场
I didn't come asking for permission this time.
这回我不是来求你许可的
I didn't back down. I made my decision.
我没回头 我做了选择
How do you think that went over?
你觉得这事怎么才算完
Why don't you tell me?
你说呢
The one night that ruined my life
那晚毁了我的一生
Gave him everything--Grace--
却给了他一切 格蕾丝
Because I couldn't stand the darkness between us--
因为我没法忘却我们间发生的那场惨剧
A career because one man's death
因为一个人的死去
Drives another's decision to save lives,
而改变了另一个人的职业选择 去拯救生命
As if Ryan cared about anyone else but himself.
问问瑞恩除了自己还在乎别人吗
You have to stop blaming him for something you did.
你不能因为你干过的事去责备别人
I know what I did on that road,
我知道我在那路上做了什么
But I didn't do this.
但是我没干
I didn't kill myself.
我没杀了自己
I wasn't a drug addict.
我不是瘾君子
Whose life do you think would be a lot better
你觉得我死了之后
With me gone?
谁的日子会好过
Are you saying Ryan killed you?
你是说瑞恩谋杀了你
I'm dead, aren't I?
我死了 不是吗
Eli.
伊莱
I know how Ryan killed his friend.
我知道瑞恩是怎么谋杀了他的朋友
Now we know that Lucas was on
现在我们知道 卢卡斯死于
Some pretty hefty happy pills.
那些挺猛的快乐药片
You mean, antidepressants.
你是说 抗抑郁药
Yes. They were in his apartment,
对 它们在他的房♥间里
But he also had a prescription
不过他还有一张处方
For some pretty hardy tranquilizers.
可以获得大剂量的镇定剂
Now there's contraindications,
这两种药严禁同时使用
Meaning that's a very bad combo.
就是说 是很糟的组合
He had to go to two pharmacies and two doctors
他肯定去看了两个医生 上了两家药房♥
To get them filled.
来抓药
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I'm a doctor.
我是医生啊
I called a few drug stores in hamilton.
我给汉密尔顿的几家药房♥打了电♥话♥
You're a ph.D., not an m.D.
你是博士 不是医生
I'm not named Dr. Hellar either,
我的名字也不叫海勒医生
But they didn't need to know that.
不过他们也不知道
Ok. So we know that he gave his best friend drugs.
好吧 那么我们知道他给他最好的朋友药了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表