剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Stop. Stop!
停下 停下
You're right.
你说得对
You're right,Eli.
你说得对 伊莱
And I can swim.
我会游泳
Give me this.
把东西给我
Where is she?
她在哪
Ok,Byrd says you go down through the door here at the bottom,
伯德说潜下去穿过底部的门
And you swim maybe 90 feet.
然后向前游90英尺
She's in a utility vault, just like this one,ok?
她在一间地下管道室里 就跟这间一样
These tools are to break through a locked grate.
用这些工具撬开锁死的出口
90 feet.
90英尺
And you know all this from a ghost?
全都是鬼魂告诉你的
That's enough for you?
这样就够了
Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith.
有时你不得不超越自己的信念
Ok?
你行吗
Oh,my god!
天哪
Oh,my god! oh,my god!
天哪 天哪
Sam! Sam!
萨姆 萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Melinda, you're safe.
梅林达 你没事了
You...you came for me!
你 你是来救我的
Of course I did.
这是当然
Where are we?
情况如何
They must have shut off the water, it stopped rising.
他们一定是关了水闸 水位停止上升了
Melinda...
梅林达
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's ok, Sam, you're just confused.
没事的 萨姆 你只是有点迷糊
You're gonna be all right
你会没事的
As soon as I can get us out of here.
我们马上就能出去了
Why do you keep calling me Sam?
你干嘛一直叫我萨姆
You don't remember.
你不记得了
It's the amnesia, it's ok.
失忆症发了 没关系
Honey, what amnesia?
亲爱的 什么失忆症
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Then what do you want me to call you?
那你要我叫你什么
Well,you can call me by my name.
叫我的名字啊
Just call me Jim.
叫我吉姆
What?
什么
Just call me Jim, Mel, it's my name.
梅 叫我吉姆啊 我的名字
Jim!
吉姆
Oh,my god!
我的天
Oh, my god, you're back!
天哪 你回来了
You're back!
你回来了
You all right?
你没事吧
Right. Great.
没事 很好
All right, let's get out of here.
好了 我们快点出去
You must be freezing.
你一定冻僵了
Sit.
坐下
Ok? And just... I need you to stay here
坐好了 呆在这里
For just a few minutes. All right?
就几分钟 好吗
So cover up.
快裹上
Don't move. Don't talk to anyone.
别走动 别跟任何人说话
Don't call anyone. Don't...
别打电♥话♥ 别...
What's going on, Mel?
怎么了 梅
Uh, nothing. Just trust me, everything's fine.
没什么 相信我 一切都相安无事
Is it a ghost thing?
又是鬼魂
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, you know how weird that can be.
你知道 别人听来会很荒诞
Well,I'm here. I'm a statue.
我不走 我坐如钟
I love you.
我爱你
God, I love you so much.
老天啊 我爱死你了
Me,too.
我也是
Oh,I feel horrible.
我很内疚
I mean...god, what you went through...
我是指 刚才那件事
It's ok.
没关系
And you tried to get help.
你去找人救援了
No.
不
I tried to get even.
我是想一报还一报
That's how this started.
一切都源于此
I wanted revenge on my partner.
我想报复我的伙伴
But that was in another life.
那是另一段人生
In this life, you helped make a miracle happen.
而这一段人生 你成就了一个奇迹
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's ok.
不用谢
No, I mean for what you did.
不 我要谢谢你帮我
You made sense in my life,
你使我的人生有了意义
And,uh,it's not the life that I left behind
不是我原本的人生
Or even what I might have chosen.
也不是我本打算选择的人生
This is my second chance,
而是重获新生
And I'm gonna do better with this than I did the first.
我会比第一次活得更好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
What about you?
你呢
Seen any lights?
看见光了吗
Same ones I've been seeing off and on since the day I died.
从我去世那天 我就不断看到
Does the light really look that bad?
那道光真的看上去那么糟吗
The truth?
说实话
It looked good.
很美
Looked too good.
太美了
I'm scared.
我害怕
Why?
为什么
The emotion inside of it.
里边的那种情感
Everything I'd ever learned taught me
我所受的教育告诉我
that emotion like that needed to be managed.
这种情感必须加以控制
Feared, even.
甚至要惧怕它
What emotion? Can you describe it?
什么情感 你能说出来吗
Do you really have to ask?
还需要问吗
Love.
爱
The kind that makes a man risk everything,
那种情感能让一个男人牺牲一切
Over and over again
一次又一次牺牲
For no sensible reason.
无需实际理由
The kind that makes sensible reasons...
那些需要实际理由的情感
And even death itself
哪怕是死亡本身
Mean nothing.
不足道哉
Were you afraid that it would make you mean nothing?
你害怕进去后 你的情感会不足道吗
I was just afraid.
我只是当时害怕而已
And now?
现在呢
Ok.
好了
Ok.
准备
Mel,I gotta call Sully.
梅 我得给苏利打个电♥话♥
He's gonna be worried that I haven't checked in.
我不去报到 他会担心的
Trust me, Sully's not worried about you.
相信我 苏利才不担心你呢
Why have you made me keep my eyes closed this entire time...
为什么一直让我闭着眼睛
Because it's a surprise.
因为 这是个惊喜
A big surprise. All right?
大惊喜 好了
Ok.
过来
Ok.
进来
You ready? Yep.
准备好了吗 好了
Here it goes.
我要开始了
All right,just... right there.
好了 站在那别动
Ok. Ok?
好的 好吗
Do you promise to keep an open mind?
先答应我 要开放思想
I promise.
我答应你
I mean we're all born and reborn out of water.
我们都从水中降生或再生
You know, baptized, as it were,from the unconscious depths.
接受洗礼也是其中一种
It's...
可以说是...
What do you think happened?
你觉得是怎么回事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表