剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She was a wonderful person,
她是个好人
really believed in Tim.
真心相信蒂姆
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
There's no way he had anything to do with her death.
他绝不可能和她的死有任何关系
But he was arrested before for robbery.
但他曾因抢劫而被捕
He was innocent then,too.
他那次是无辜的
Tim's girlfriend's older brother did it.
是蒂姆女朋友的哥哥犯的案
So why did Tim take the blame?
那蒂姆为何顶罪
The girl came to him crying,
他女友来向他哭诉
said that her brother broke into an electronics store.
说她哥哥非法闯入一家电器店
Tim went to stop him, only the cops showed up.
蒂姆前去阻止 结果警♥察♥赶来了
He knew the older boy had 2 strikes,
他知道那男孩以前犯过两次
So he said he did it.
所以他说是自己干的
Do you mind if look at some of his things?
你介意我看看他的东西吗
It might help.
也许能有帮助
You can scour the whole house if you like.
只要你愿意 整座房♥子随你看
I just want my boy's name cleared.
我只希望我孩子可以洗脱罪名
That's Tim and his brother George.
那是蒂姆和他兄弟乔治
Older?
蒂姆的哥哥
Mmm, by about 8 years.
是的 比他大八岁
Tim was an unexpected blessing.
蒂姆是天降恩赐
The Little Prince.
《小王子》
That was Tim's first book.
这是蒂姆读的第一本书
There's a page missing.
缺失了一页
Do you know what happened?
你知道是怎么回事吗
God knows.
谁知道
It's a wonder this thing has any pages left at all.
这本书没散架就已经是奇迹了
Tim just loved that story.
蒂姆很喜欢这故事
It came home from the hospital with him.
我把蒂姆和书一起从医院带回来的
Well,that's sweet.
真不错
Usually it's blankets and booties.
医院通常只有毛毯和小礼物
I'm afraid they wouldn't have fit our Timmy.
我还担心这些不适合小蒂姆
He was almost 6 months old when we brought him home.
我们带他回家时 他已经六个月大了
Why? Was something wrong?
怎么了 出了什么事
No, it was just the agency protocol.
没什么 这是机构的规定
Tim was adopted.
蒂姆是领养来的
I ruined everything.
我把一切都毁了
It's ok.
没事的
You don't have to keep secrets anymore.
你不用继续隐瞒
I know why you care so much about tim,
我知道你为何如此关心他
And I know why you don't want him to be with your daughter.
也知道你为何不让他同你女儿交往
He's her brother, isn't he?
他们是兄妹 对吗
Yes.
是的
Tim's my son.
蒂姆是我儿子
It was the hardest thing I ever did,
我做过最残忍♥的事情就是
Letting him go.
送走他
And then when I found him again,
当我找到他
it was like a gift.
就像是上天给我的礼物
Tell me what happened.
告诉我是怎么回事
Douglas and I fell in love when he was in law school.
道格拉斯就读于法学院时 我们相爱了
I was an undergrad.
当时我读本科
Not long after that, I found out that I was pregnant.
不久后 我发现自己怀孕了
And he didn't want children yet?
当时他不想要孩子吗
It wasn't his.
孩子不是他的
It was somebody I dated before him.
是我前任男友的
So I told Doug that I was taking a year abroad,
我告诉道格拉斯 我要出国一年
And I went home to have the baby.
其实我是回家生下了孩子
I tried to keep him, but I was 18,
我很想留住他 但我当时才18岁
Barely older than Kristy.
只比克里斯蒂大一点
In the end, I had to do what was best for my baby.
最后 我只好送走孩子 为了他好
And you never told Douglas?
你从没告诉道格拉斯
I tried to put it behind me,
我想忘记这件事
But it haunted me.
但一直挥之不去
I looked for Tim in the face of every boy his age.
我在蒂姆同龄人中四处寻找他
And finally I hired a private detective.
最后我找了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And he found Tim in jail.
他发现蒂姆进了监狱
I couldn't stand seeing my boy in that place.
我不能忍♥受自己的孩子呆在那种地方
I had to get him out.
我得把他带出来
So why didn't you tell your family?
那你为什么不告诉你家人呢
Or his?
或是他的家人
I thought maybe there was a way I could help him
我想或许有办法既能帮到他
Without stirring things up.
又不必提起往事
And then Kristy fell for tim.
但克里斯蒂爱上了他
Seems like that would have been a good time to say something.
似乎到了该摊牌的时候了
And I would have if it weren't for Douglas'
我想摊牌 可当时道格拉斯
appointment to the bench.
受到提名
So I figured I would just keep Tim and Kristy apart
我想只要分开蒂姆和克里斯蒂
Until he was confirmed,
等提名通过后
And then I'd tell everyone.
我会把真♥相♥公之于众
So the business trip, with Tim,
你们那次出差
that was really just to spend time with your child?
只是享受天伦之乐
Yes.
是的
And then a week later,
然而一周后
I lost the chance of ever telling him the truth.
我竟然失去了告诉他真♥相♥的机会
I'd stopped by the house to get my cell phone.
我回家拿手♥机♥
I couldn't help but think it was Tim.
我不禁认为是蒂姆干的
Maybe he was getting back at me about Kristy.
也许他因为我阻止他们交往而报复我
And then I saw that the note I wrote him when he was a baby
我发现 他小时候我写给他的那页纸
was gone.
不见了
I panicked.
我吓坏了
Kristy was always going on about how I was in love with Tim.
克里斯蒂一直认为我爱上了蒂姆
I mean,maybe he thought that it was a love letter.
也许蒂姆会认为那是封情书
So I cleaned up.
我清理了屋子
I couldn't let anyone know that Tim was there.
我不能让任何人知道蒂姆来过
I felt so responsible for the break-in,
我得为这次闯入事件负责
For everything.
为所有事情负责
I brought it all on myself.
所有事情都是我自找的
And that's when I saw it.
这时我看见了那张纸
I don't blame him for burning it.
我不怪他把纸烧掉了
It was the missing page from his book,wasn't it?
是他书里缺了的那页 对吧
It was a closed adoption.
孩子被领养以后
A personal note wasn't permitted.
是不允许我给他写条子的
So you ripped out the page, and you gave him the book.
你撕掉了那页纸 把书给了他
I wanted him to have something from me.
我希望能给他留点东西
And I kept the note all that time because it was a piece of him.
我一直保存着那页纸 那是他的东西
Deborah, I...
黛博拉 我
I don't think Tim thought it was a love letter.
我想蒂姆不认为那是封情书
I think he knew exactly what it was,
他非常清楚那是什么
And that's why he's been so upset.
所以他很不安
He wasn't mad, he...
他并不是生气 他
He was mourning you.
他因为你而悲痛
But if Tim knew that he was my son,
但如果蒂姆知道他是我儿子
Why wouldn't he tell Kristy?
那他为什么不告诉克里斯蒂
Unless...
除非
He thinks he's protecting her.
他认为他是在保护她
His sister.
保护自己的妹妹
Maybe that's it.
也许就是这样
At some point, you broke into that safe,
你打开了保险柜
And either you or Tim burnt a note that you found inside of it.
你或者蒂姆烧掉了保险柜里的那张纸
Just tell me
告诉我
Why you were in the safe that night.
那晚你为什么会在那
Because...
因为
I couldn't look at my own mom anymore.
我不想再见到自己的妈妈
It was sick. She falls for somebody that I like,
我感到恶心 她抢走我的心上人
And then makes it seem like I did something wrong.
却表现得是我做错了一样
And my dad wouldn't listen.
爸爸也不愿意听我的
It was like I didn't exist.
就像我不存在一样
And I needed out.
我要离家出走
So why was Tim here?
蒂姆又为什么在那儿
To try and stop me.
他来阻止我
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表