剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Breathe, breathe... I'm trying, I'm trying!
深呼吸 深呼吸 我在试 我在试
It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!
痛 痛 痛 痛
In with the good air, out with the bad.
吸入清气 呼出浊气
Breathe. We're almost there, ok?
深呼吸 马上就到了
Melinda, I'm right here. Just keep breathing.
梅林达 有我在 继续深呼吸
Grab me!
抓住我
This is it, this is it?
是这吗 是这吗
This is it here.
就是这了
There we are, number 4, that's it.
我们到了 4号♥房♥ 就在那
It's ok. And one, two, three.
没事的 一 二 三
You're doing great! Just breath!
做得真好 深呼吸
You gotta push!
你要用力
Come on, come on, Mel! You're doing great!
加油 梅林达 你做得很好
Just breathe! Deep breath! Push!
呼吸 深呼吸 用力
Breath all the way in. One, two, three.
大口吸气 一 二 三
Push.
用力
You did great.
你真伟大
Can I see my baby?
我能看看宝宝吗
Don't you mean "babies?"
你是说宝宝们
What?
什么
How bad was that one?
又做了什么恶梦
Well, let's just say "meow" and leave it at that.
梦到猫了 算了别提了
You think maybe you should mention these dreams to your doctor?
你要不要和医生谈谈这些梦
No, no, I'm sure it's nothing.
不用 没事的
I got my dress today. That's right.
我今天要去试衣服了 对呀
You think I could have a little look?
我和你一起去好吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
Store remains off limits until further notice.
未经允许 禁止观看
That's breathtaking.
楚楚动人啊
Really, you think?
真的吗
Well said.
叹得好
Why don't you put your eyes back in your head
把你的眼睛收回脑袋里
And give me one of those lattes.
然后把拿铁递给我
Are you sure it's not too much? I mean...
会不会有点太过了 我是说...
No. Definitely not.
不会 绝对不会
She was asking me.
她问的是我
And it is perfect.
婚纱太美了
You're perfect.
你美极了
All right. Ok. Ok. I know.
好吧 就这件 相信我
All right, let's cut me out of this thing.
好了 我得赶快卸下这套行头
I'm gonna be late for lunch with Eli.
我和伊莱的午餐要迟到了
Melinda Gordon?
梅林达·戈登
I'm Gordon Brady.
我是戈登·布莱迪
And I'm here to give you the wedding of your dreams.
我来此实现你梦寐以求的婚礼
You must not be too familiar with my dreams.
你一定不熟悉我的梦
Who are you?
你是谁
Some call me a wedding planner,
有人叫我婚礼策划人
Others a dream weaver.
也有人叫我织梦人
You can call me an ambassador of love.
你可以称我为 爱的使者
Didn't your mother tell you?
你母亲告诉你了吗
No.
没有
No, my mother didn't tell me.
我母亲没和我说过
A surprise.
出乎意料
I hope that doesn't hinder cooperation.
希望这不会影响我们的合作
Your mother reached out to me to look after your wedding day.
你母亲联♥系♥我 让我来策划你的婚礼
She said, and I quote,
她如是说
"Make it unforgettable."
"要刻骨铭心"
Nice dress, by the way. Is the lace a must?
婚纱倒是不错 不过蕾丝可以去掉吗
It just clashes ever so slightly with the linens I had in mind.
它与我计划中的服装略欠协调
Ok,all right,maybe we should just take a breath for a minute.
好了 我们先休息一下 松口气
No, No, No. You take a breath. In, in, in. Hold.
不不不 你来吸气 吸 吸 憋住
Gordon is here. It's my wedding now.
有戈登在 婚礼包在我身上
Eli!
伊莱
Eli?
伊莱
Zoe.
佐伊
Didn't see you there.
没看到你在这
Eli, this is Jeremy Bishop.
伊莱 这位是杰瑞米·毕晓普
How you doing?
幸会
Jeremy and I met at the university.
我和杰瑞米在学校认识的
Jeremy is going to the...
杰瑞米将会...
No, it's fine. No need to explain, really.
不用了 不用解释了 真的
Explain what?
解释什么
Anything, really.
任何事 真的
Explanations are usually boring in general.
解释通常都很无趣
So...you guys are having lunch?
这么说... 你们在一起吃饭
Yeah.
是的
How's that going?
进展如何
It's a little too early to tell.
尚不能断言呢
Meaning we just got our salads.
他是说 才上了色拉
Are you here by yourself?
你一个人来的吗
No, no, I have a lunch date.
不是 我和别人约好了
Female one.
一位女士
Good for you! Nothing serious.
太好了 没什么大不了的
Just playing the field.
就是多谈几个朋友而已
I mean, out in the field playing.
我是说 在花花世界里
I mean, I'm just... running the bases,
我不过是... 四处走走
Just trying to...
希望能...
Get to the stadium. I...there she is.
找到归宿... 她来了
All right. So better never than late,
没关系 迟到总比不到好
So you guys...be good. Yeah. You...
伙计们... 吃好...
Did you bring a shovel? Why?
你带了铲子吗 怎么了
Because I need to be hit with one,hard,in the face right now.
我需要你朝我脸上重重地砸一下
I didn't really feel like a sit-down lunch anyway.
我不太喜欢坐在桌旁吃饭
So because you're jealous of Zoe and that guy,
就因为你嫉妒佐伊和那男人
I have to have lunch at the umbrella room?
我就要吃这种路边摊
Jealous? Please.
嫉妒 才不是
I could care less who Zoe has lunch with.
我才不关心佐伊和谁一起午餐
Who is this guy?
那个男的是谁
It's driving me nuts.
真让人受不了
The last time I saw Zoe, she was in tears
上次我见到佐伊 她还哭得挺伤心
Because the university's selling its book collection to raise money.
因为学校为筹钱而出♥售♥藏书
The next thing I know,
可转眼之间
Her and George Glooney are feeding each other bon bons at lunch.
她就和钻石王老五相互喂饭
Can we please talk about my dream?
我们能谈我的梦了吗
Ok. So you're in the delivery room
好吧 你说你在产房♥里
And you ask to see your baby.
要求看一眼你的宝宝
Yes, and then the nurse says,
是的 然后护士说
"don't you mean babies?" Plural.
"你是说宝宝们" 是复数
Then she wheels out this basinet full of...
她把培育箱的布掀开后 里边全是...
Kittens. Kittens.
小猫 是小猫
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Cause it's a totally typical pregnant woman dream.
因为孕妇经常做这种梦
Sometimes its puppies,
有人梦到小狗
But either way, there's usually paws involved.
但梦到的动物都有爪子
Hello?
你好
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You know what, I should probably get going,
我有事要走了
anyway, and I'm sorry for being distracted.
抱歉 我现在心烦意乱的
Next time we have lunch, promise, totally present.
下次午餐 我答应你绝不迟到
Ok, well, bring a shovel.
好 下次带个铲子过来
Just in case. Yeah.
以防万一 好的
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
There's something you need to know.
有件事必须告诉你
What?
什么事
Your future is in her hands.
你的未来掌握在她手中
It's a matter of life and death.
事关生死
Wait a minute. He said her?
等等 他说的是"她"吗
"Your future is in her hands."
"你的未来掌握在她手中"
What does he mean?
他什么意思
I don't know, he was looking at my belly.
不知道 他就是看着我肚子
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表