剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No.
不要啊
No. not you.
不 不会的
Oh, please, not you.
你不要走
No, I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere.
不 我在这儿 哪儿都不会去
You can't stay.
你不能留下来
You know that. you have to cross over.
你知道的 你必须超度转生
Jim, no!
吉姆 不要
No!
不要
Jim, it's you...you're back.
吉姆 是你 你回来了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I know that you did this to stay with me.
我知道你这么做 是为了和我在一起
I can't be mad at that.
我不应该为此生气
But you could have gone into the light.
但你本该去转生
I would have missed you...
我会想你的
But at least I would have known where you are.
那样 我至少知道你在哪里
Can you hear me inside there, Jim?
吉姆 你能够听到吗
Please...
求你了
Give me a sign if you can hear me.
如果能听到 就做点什么让我知道
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
What the heck happened to me?
发生了什么
It's a long story.
说来话长
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
I remember you.
我记得你
You do?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
How could I not?
怎会不记得
You're here every time I wake up.
我每次醒来你都在
And?
还有呢
What more is there?
还能有什么呢
I mean, I barely know you,
我几乎不认识你
But you're here more than anybody else I know.
但你陪着我的时间 比我认识的人都长
Or knew.
或者说 我以前认识的人
He only came to grandview a few months ago for work,
他几个月前才来美景镇工作的
So he has no friends here to speak of,
所以我想 他还没有多少朋友
And his family's far away, michigan, I think.
而家乡在密歇根州 很远
So who does everybody think melinda is?
那么大家认为 梅林达是他什么人
He's an architect, so melinda's been telling people
他是个建筑师 所以梅林达告诉其他人
She hired him to remodel her garage.
她花钱请他改造停车场
And they bought that?
他们就信了?
Hey, as long as the guy doesn't have any memory,
只要那家伙不恢复记忆
Who's to say it's not true, right?
就没人能说这是假的 不是吗
You should get a few more days rest.
你应该再休息几天
Melinda thinks that Jim's soul
梅林达认为吉姆的灵魂
Just magically went into this guy?
奇迹般地附在他身上?
She says that when Sam died,
她说萨姆死的时候
His spirit went into the light,
他的灵魂超度了
And Jim's spirit took its place somehow.
而吉姆的灵魂附身于他的肉体
Melinda says she's seen it before.
梅林达说之前她见过这样的情况
It's called a step-in.
这叫做灵魂附体
When is she planning on telling him all of this?
她打算什么时候告诉他
As soon as he remembers who she is to him.
到他记起她的时候
She's afraid if she tells him now,
她担心如果现在说了
He'll think she's insane.
他会认为她疯了
This has got to be one of the stages of grief,
这也算是一种痛苦吧
Eh, just Melinda-style, right?
只有梅林达才会了解 对吧
You wanna look through your stuff again?
你想再看看你的东西吗
The doctor says that...
医生说过
Right. the amnesia therapy, huh?
是的 这是健忘症疗法 对吧
Here.
这里
Oh. how sick do you have to be
连自己的脸都不记得了
To not even remember your own face, huh?
可真是病入膏肓了
You're not sick.
你并没有病
There's no brain damage.
脑部没有损伤
You're just temporarily...
只是暂时的
Wait a minute. right here it says
等等 这里说
I have an appointment with Jordan, whoever that is, tomorrow.
明天我和一个叫什么卓登的人有约
You want me to keep the appointment for you,
你想让我代你去吗
find out? sure.
去看看是谁 是的
Why are you so nice to me?
你为什么对我那么好
I mean, I'm just a guy you hired to do a job, right?
我只是你花钱雇来的
But you've been here every day since I woke up.
但我醒来以后 你每天都在这里
Let's just say I knew someone like you
我以前认识一个人 他和你很像
Who was there for me once.
他曾经在那里一直等我
Hey.
你们好
What are you guys doing here?
你们到这来干嘛
What, your friends can't come and take you out for a nice meal?
作为朋友 就不能过来和你吃顿饭吗
Oh, that's...that's nice,
话是不错
But I'm just gonna turn in.
但我还有点事
So rain check?
所以下次再说
Sure.
好吧
Ok.
好的
How long are we gonna pretend this is ok?
我们还能假装没事多久
Jordan?
卓登?
Yeah.
是我
Who are you?
你是谁
Hi.
你好
I'm Melinda. I'm a friend of Sam's.
我叫梅林达 萨姆的一个朋友
Where is he? is he ok?
他在哪 还好吗
Yeah. he's fine.
他没事
Thank god.
谢天谢地
So worried when he didn't come home last night.
他昨晚没回家 我真的很担心
Are you...are you Sam's girlfriend?
你是萨姆的女朋友吗
No.
不是
God, no. i
天 我不是
I'm his sister.
我是他妹妹
How do you know Sam anyway?
但你怎么认识萨姆的
Through his work.
因为工作的关系
Look, the reason that I'm here
我今天代他过来
Is there was an accident.
是因为出了一场意外
He wasn't hurt too badly, but he's still in the hospital.
他伤得不重 但还在住院
What happened?
发生了什么
We should go see him,
我们应该去看看他
Talk to the doctors, let them explain.
和医生谈谈 听听他们怎么说
Ok.
好的
She's staying in his apartment
她在有自己的房♥子和工作之前
Until she can get one of her own and a job.
一直住在他那儿
He was supposed to meet her
他原本和她约好
To help apply for a cellphone.
帮她申请电♥话♥
I'm so glad you're all right! I'm fine.
我很高兴你没事 没事的
Am I a terrible person?
我很可怕吗
Why?
怎么这么说
I'm relieved that he didn't recognize her,
他没有认出她 我倒是松口气
Because if he did, he might not be Jim.
因为如果他认出了 他就可能不是吉姆了
Might not be?
可能不是?
Look, I see the same guy that you see,
我和你看的是同一个人
Different hair, nose, eyes. it's not Jim.
头发 鼻子 眼睛都不一样 这不是吉姆
But the day of the accident,
但事故当天
I saw Jim's ghost step into Sam's body,
我看见吉姆的灵魂附身于萨姆
And ever since then, he hasn't appeared to me.
从那以后 我再没见过吉姆
He's gone.
他走了
I just know what I see when I look
看着这双眼睛的时候
In those eyes, and Jim...
我知道自己看到了什么 吉姆
Is in there somewhere.
他就在那儿
do you need anything before I go? I'm all right.
我离开前还需要什么吗 不用了
He just has to be.
他必须是吉姆
He doesn't remember me.
他不记得我
Not my name, not my face.
不记得我的名字 相貌
It's one stupid thing, he,
但可笑的是
He remembers the smell of my shampoo.
他记得我洗发水的味道
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表