剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer.
《鬼语者》前情回顾
You move between the world of life and death.
你游走于生与死之间
You don't know the price.
却不知所需的代价
What price?
什么代价
No! Please, not you!
不 你不会死的
You have to cross over.
你必须超度
I don't want to.
我不想
I saw Jim's ghost step into Sam's body.
我亲眼看到吉姆的灵魂附身于萨姆
You're back!
你回来了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I see the same guy that you see,
我和你们看到的是同一个人
Different hair, nose, eyes. It's not Jim.
不同的头发 鼻子 眼睛 那不是吉姆
He's in there somewhere.
但他就在那儿
He just has to be.
他必须是吉姆
You're not gonna tell me that
你不会想告诉我
you think I'm your husband reincarnated.
你觉得我是你丈夫的转世吧
Because your are the only sane person I've met since I woke up.
你可是我清醒后见到的唯一正常的人
It's not much. But maybe you could help me finish my garage.
虽然不多 但你可以帮我完成车♥库♥改造
And you could live there while you do the work.
你在干活时可以住在这儿
Just until you figure out your next move.
直到你有下一步计划
That's strange. I've been hoping for a clue.
很奇怪 我希望找到一个线索
Something to tell me who I was.
让我知道自己是谁
I bought that less than a month ago.
一个月前不到 我买♥♥了这个
Question is, who did I buy it for?
问题是 我买♥♥给谁的呢
Sam?
萨姆
Oh, my god. It's true. You don't know who I am, do you?
天啊 你真的不认识我了
You must be Nicole.
你肯定是妮可
The fiance?
未婚妻
She is not his fiance until he puts a ring on her finger.
他为她戴上戒指前 她不能算是未婚妻
Ok. So where are they now?
他们现在在哪儿呢
I don't know. He hasn't been home all day.
不知道 他一天都没沾家了
But he's with her? Nikki.
那他和妮琪在一起吗
I assume so.
估计是吧
How much time are they actually spending together?
他们每天在一起待多久
Well, he's not working, and she's in town. so...
他没工作 她又来到镇上 所以...
You didn't tell me they were spending whole days together.
你没说过他们整天都在一起
What about the nights? Is she still staying at the hotel?
那晚上呢 她还呆在旅馆吗
Yes.
对
But they're spending all day together.
但他们整天都在一起
I'm really trying not to think about it.
我尽量不去想这些
I thought he was just trying to get in touch with her
我想他只是试着接触她
So that he could explain to her what happened
以便向她解释发生的一切
and then say goodbye.
然后彼此告别
Well, guess what. They're saying hello.
我觉得他们倒像是重修旧好
I think I hear them.
他们好像回来了
No. No. No. They're just gonna see you.
不 不 他们会看到你的
Oh, yeah. That's a lot better.
你就一直躲着吧
Did she see me?
她看到我了吗
Can I?
我可以
No. Hold on a second, Sam.
不 等等 萨姆
Uh, Melinda?
梅林达
This is nuts.
简直要抓狂了
Hi. I am Delia.
嗨 我是迪莉娅
Hi, Delia. I'm Nikki.
嗨 迪莉娅 我是妮琪
I was looking for Melinda.
我在找梅林达
Found it! Oh, gosh!
找到了 吓死我了
Nikki, Delia. Have you met Delia?
妮琪 这是迪莉娅 你见过迪莉娅吗
Yes. We did.
我们见过
I found it. Oh, great.
我找到了 太好了
I'm so sorry we had to come all the way back here for just this.
真是麻烦你 大老远陪我过来拿东西
No. It's great.
不 没事
Hey, Melinda.
梅林达
Hi, Sam.
萨姆
Uh, Nikki left her cell phone here. So...
妮琪把手♥机♥落在这里了 所以
Right. So...
是的 所以...
I guess I'll be taking you back...
我一会儿送你回去吧
Well, actually that's why I wanted talk to you.
所以我想和你谈谈
Melinda, the hotel that I booked is really nice.
梅林达 我订的旅馆的确很棒
It's fine and everything.
服务设施应有尽有
But I'm actually going to be spending
但我准备比原先计划
a little bit more time than I originally planned.
呆久一点
And I really want to help Sam out as much as possible.
我很想尽可能帮助萨姆
But I was only able to get a week off from work.
但我只能请一周的离岗假
And I don't want to waste a minute that I could spend with him.
所以我想利用每分每秒 和他在一起
So, you are here. And just if you didn't mind?
你住在这儿 你是否介意
Mind?
介意什么
Just 'cause obviously I couldn't stay with Sam.
我显然不能和萨姆住在一起
Obviously.
显然
No. No.
对 不太合适
Because we're really just getting to know each other.
因为我们才刚开始相互了解
Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
当然可以
Really? It's ok. I can stay with you?
真的吗 我能住在你这儿
Sure.
当然
Great. Great.
很好 很好
Great.
很好
We were walking around the house into the back.
我们一直走到里屋
And we get there.
到那儿时
And her grandmother and grandfather are there.
她的祖父母都在那儿
Oh, my god!
天啊
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Swimming.
游泳
Are you crazy? What are you thinking?
你疯了啊 想什么呢
Paula, come on, it's freezing!
宝拉 算啦 都结冰了
No way!
算了啦
She's going in.
她真要去了
No. Catch me if you can!
不是吧 来追我啊
Paula, don't go out there.
宝拉 别去
Oh, my God! This is no!
天啊 这怎么行
Is she serious?
她不是玩真的吧
I'm not going in there, no way!
别下水 千万别
Paula, come back!
宝拉 快回来
Mark, do something.
马克 快想办法啊
Paula, come on! Wait!
宝拉 快回来
Paula, come on! It's freezing.
宝拉 回来 太冷了
Seriously, come on!
说真的 回来
Paula, come on, it's freezing.
宝拉 快回来 冻死人了
Where is she?
她去哪儿了
Mark, look down.
马克 看下面
Fish, oh, gross. Oh, sick.
鱼 真恶心 恶心死了
Paula, come back, ok?
宝拉 回来好吗
Very funny, we get it. Just come back, seriously.
我们知道很有趣 说真的快回来
Come on.
快回来
Come on, guys. The water's great.
都过来啊 这水很好
Come on, Paula. All right, let's go.
宝拉 回来 我们走吧
Paula, come back.
宝拉 快回来
Yeah, Paula. It's not funny. Seriously.
宝拉 很吓人 真的
What was that?
怎么了
Oh, my god. I think there's...
天啊 我觉得有什么
Paula, look, I'm worried! Paula! Hold that.
宝拉 我很担心 坚持住
She's not kidding, get her out of there!
她没开玩笑 快去救她
Oh, my god, what's going on?
天啊 怎么了
Get her out of there!
快去救她
Oh, my god!
天啊
I think something's in there! What is that?!
水里好像有什么 到底是什么
What's the matter?! Hurry! Oh, my god!
怎么了 快 天啊
Swim this way, come on! Mark, get her!
这边 快 马克 接住她
Oh, my god.
天啊
Hurry, hurry, get out! What the hell was that?
快上来 那到底是什么
Here, give me your coat. Here, put this on.
给我外套 来穿上
Hey, it's ok. You're ok now.
没事了 你现在没事了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表