剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What's your next step?
下一步怎么办
Well, I have to talk to them,
我要找他们谈谈
You know, figure out what's keeping them here,
弄清楚他们为何不走
And then hopefully get them into the light.
希望能帮他们超度
Yeah, but it's a kindergarten.
但那是幼儿园
I mean, they're not gonna let you in and let you say,
他们不会让你进去 相信你说的
"hey, I wanna talk to ghosts."
"我想和鬼魂谈谈"
How are you gonna do that?
那你怎么办
I think you mean "we."
应该是"我们"吧
Not at all. We're delighted.
一点都不 我们很高兴
I mean, all this time you were working here,
你在这儿工作时
And you never once mentioned you had a child.
从没提过你有孩子
Well, we don't.
我们没孩子
Wait. Not yet.
是还没有
When is your due date?
预产期是哪天
Oh, look. Not pregnant. Nope.
还没怀孕呢 没有
Right. We're just planning ahead.
没错 我们只是提前打算
Oh. Way, way ahead.
还有阵子呢
'Cause, you know, we don't even know if we wanna stay here or...
因为我们不知道是呆在这儿
Move to the city. Right.
还是搬到城里住 没错
And if we do stay here, you know, what are the best schools?
如果留在这儿 哪个学校最好呢
It just seems a little crazy, huh?
有点疯狂吧
No, not at all. It's smart.
不 很明智
I wish more parents had your foresight.
我倒希望更多的父母能有你们的远见
So, how long have you been married?
你们结婚多久了
Wwe're not yet. 6 months.
还没 半年
He means that we're getting married...
他是说我们打算
In 6 months.
半年内结婚
Well, congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你们 谢谢
Well, let me finish showing you around,
我们先进去转一转
And then we'll stop by the admissions office
然后去一下招生处
and pick up a brochure.
拿一份招生简章
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, hello.
你好
Penny, this is Sam and Melinda.
佩妮 这是萨姆和梅林达
They're checking out the academy.
他们来学校逛逛
Hi. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Well, we're all very proud of the school.
我们都为学校自豪
Did they learn that beautiful French phonetically?
他们这优美的法语是模仿来的吗
I didn't teach them.
我没教过
They must have learned it in music class.
他们一定是在音乐课上学的
I thought Jane was teaching them rhythm with sign language.
我以为简在教他们音律呢
You think a ghost taught the kids that song?
你觉得是鬼魂教孩子唱歌♥的
Well, you heard it for yourself.
你自己也听到了
It wasn't one of the teachers.
那不是老师教的
Well, there's gotta be a logical explanation.
应该有个合乎逻辑的解释
One of the kids learned it and then taught the others.
一个孩子学了 然后教会其他人
Yeah, I would think the same thing, too,
如果我没看到鬼魂
If I hadn't seen the ghost for myself.
也会这么想的
Well, wait. Since you didn't talk to her...
既然你没和她说话
It...them, what do you do now?
或它 或他们 现在你怎么办
We go and see Eli.
我们去找伊莱
'Cause he can hear ghosts?
因为他能听到鬼魂说话吗
No, because the ghosts were mental patients,
不 因为鬼魂是精神病患者
And he's a shrink.
而他是精神病医生
All the files from the valley springs sanatorium,
谷泉疗养院的所有资料
They were donated to the psych department
都在61年关闭时
When the place shut down in '61.
赠予学校的心理系
You're telling me you got all the files for this place here?
你是说你有那儿的所有资料
Of all the things you need to digest,
在所有需要弄清的事情中
I'm thinking that's the least strange.
这应该是最寻常的了
Right.
没错
Yeah. That's her.
就是她
I pulled pictures of women who fit the description.
我找出了符合描述的女性照片
Greer Clarkson. Is that the ghost that you saw?
葛瑞尔·克拉克森 就是你看到的那个吗
Well, according to her file,
她的资料上说
She was committed shortly after giving birth.
她分娩后不久曾犯过罪
She said that she was having dark thoughts.
她说自己的想法很阴暗
Sounds like P.P.D., postpartum depression,
听上去像产后抑郁症
Which wasn't exactly taken seriously in the fifties.
50年代时没人把这病当一回事
It also says here that she was delusional, that she heard voices.
上面还说她有妄想症 有幻听
Ok, she died in the asylum in '59,
她59年死在精神病院里
But the cause of death isn't listed.
但死因并没有列出
You think the hospital might have had something to hide?
你是说医院有所隐瞒
Well, it's possible. Maybe that's what's keeping her earthbound.
有可能 所以她才没有超度
Or this. Oh, my god.
或者是这个 我的天啊
What? What is it?
怎么了
It's a therapy journal.
这是治疗日志
She writes about how she drowned her baby.
她写了溺死自己孩子的过程
God, who would do that?
天啊 怎么有人会这么做
Someone with postpartum psychosis.
产后抑郁症
And now she's surrounded by children,
现在她身边都是孩子
Living children.
活生生的孩子
Ok, let's all quiet down.
安静
We're gonna get in line for a play break.
大家排好队做个小游戏
Children.
孩子们
Todd.
托德
What are you...
你在干嘛
Ok, sweetie. Go sit down.
宝贝 去坐下
Rosalyn.
罗莎琳
I think we need to call Todd Langston's parents.
我们得把托德·兰斯顿的父母找来
He's just done the strangest thing.
他刚做了件极诡异的事
Is he ok? I don't know.
他没事吧 我不知道
And I'm gonna need help getting permanent marker
我要找人帮忙弄掉
Off the dry-erase board.
书写板上擦不掉的字迹
You won't believe what he wrote.
你绝对猜不到他写了什么
I didn't even know he could write.
我都不知道他会写字
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
They were all just right here.
他们刚才还都在这儿
Then where did they go?
那他们去了哪儿
The ghost you saw, you're sure
你确定你看的那个鬼魂
She wants to harm the kids?
想伤害孩子吗
No, but it's possible.
不 但那有可能
And you're sure it's that lady,
你确定就是那个女人
The...the one who killed her kid?
杀害亲生骨肉的那个
I could see her face as clearly as I see yours.
我看你有多清楚 看她就有多清楚
And you're gonna go into this place and tell the people who run...
你要进去告诉别人...
As little as possible, ok?
说得越少越好
I know how this sounds to people,
我了解人们对此事的反应
And I don't know. I try to keep what I can do quiet.
我对自己的能力尽量保密
Oh, no.
不是吧
Jill. Hey, what's happening?
吉尔 发生什么事了
Hey, Melinda.
梅林达
You don't have anyone here, do you?
你孩子不在这儿吧
No, no, no, no. We're just passing by.
不不 我们只是路过
This is Sam Lucas. Officer.
这是萨姆·卢卡斯 警官你好
It's unbelievable.
真不敢相信
I don't know who's running the school.
不知道是谁在管这学校
There's a whole kindergarten class missing.
幼儿园里一个班的孩子集体失踪了
You know, um, Sam, he worked in this building,
萨姆在这儿工作过
So maybe he could help you.
也许能帮到你
Uh, sure.
没问题
Um, I need to try to find this ghost.
我要找出鬼魂
I'll meet you in there. All right. Yeah.
一会见 好的
How could a 5-year-old have written this?
一个5岁的孩子怎么会写这些
How could 14 students leave the premises
14个孩子又是如何离开学校
Without a single adult or security camera capturing their exit?
却没有一个大人看到 也没有摄像头拍到
And only one way out.
而且学校只有一个出口
Unit 6, please respond to village square, main and oak.
六分队 速去广场的橡木旁边
We've located those missing juveniles from Parkdale Academy.
那里发现派克戴尔学院的失踪学生
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表