剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And he's in stable condition.
他目前情况稳定
Oh, thank god.
感谢上天
If you like, I can walk you down to the recovery area.
你愿意的话 我可以带你去恢复区
We'll wait here.
我们在这儿等着
The damage was much less than we first thought.
他的伤比我们料想的轻多了
The bullet went straight through his arm
子弹穿过了他的手臂
And just barely grazed his ribs.
只是肋骨有些许损伤
So he's going to be ok?
他不会有事的对吗
We'll be keeping an eye on him tonight.
我们会观察他一晚上
There's always the risk of infection,
因为存在感染伤口的可能性
And especially with gunshot wounds
特别是枪伤
We need to keep an eye out for embolisms.
我们得时刻关注防止栓塞
We'll have our best cardiologist watching him through the night.
我们最好的心脏病专家会整晚守着
Thank you.
多谢
A nurse will call you in soon.
护士过会儿就会让你进去
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's resting.
他正在休息
I feel horrible, for so many reasons.
发生了这么多事 我很过意不去
It's ok, it's not your fault.
没关系 不是你的错
He'd be happy that you're here.
知道你们来这 他会很高兴的
Thanks.
谢谢
Owen's here too.
欧文也在这
He is?
他在吗
You can talk to him if you'd like. I...
你可以跟他说话
Think he wants you to.
他也希望你能跟他说话
Owen...
欧文
Owen, I wish I could still see you,
欧文 我真希望还能看见你
Like I used to.
就像小时候那样
But somehow I've gotten blind
可不知怎么的 长大后
as I've gotten older.
我却失去了判断力
I brought a stranger into our lives.
我把一个陌生人带入了我们的生活
How could I not see who he was?
而我却没看清他的本性
You see enough.
你看得到
He says you see enough.
他说你看得到
But I was completely... Mommy, mommy!
可我完全 妈咪 妈咪
Yeah?
怎么了
Let him talk.
听他说
Tell her to look hard.
告诉她要认真看
Ask what she sees.
问她看到了什么
He wants you to look hard...
他要你认真看
See what you see.
试试能看见什么
Nothing.
什么也看不到
Sorry, I just...
抱歉 我...
I only see you.
我只看见你
We're it, girl.
只看见我的宝贝
What?
怎么
You tell her.
告诉她
He says you still see it.
他说你能看见
What? what do I see?
看见什么
Everything.
所有
Everything...
所有
That matters.
重要的人
Come here.
过来
Thank you, Owen.
谢谢你 欧文
No.
不
Thank you.
应该谢谢你
You were my friend.
你是我的朋友
Was that him?
那是他吗
Yeah
是的
What's that light?
那光是什么
You see it because you did a really good job.
你做的很好 所以你能看见
I bet your grandma's there.
我猜你奶奶一定在那儿
She's been waiting.
她在等着你
I see her.
我看见她了
Bye, Nat.
再见 娜塔莉
Bye, Trish.
再见 崔西亚
Bye, Owen.
再见 欧文
He's gone.
他走了
I love you so much, sweet girl.
我爱你 宝贝
Has he woken up yet?
他醒了吗
Just the once, after anesthesia.
麻醉过后醒过一次
Do you mind if I stay till he wakes again?
我可以在这等着他醒来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're more beautiful every time I see you.
每次见到你都更漂亮了
You're awake.
你醒了
I love you.
我爱你
Mel, there's a thing that happened, um...
梅 发生了一件事情
Uh, that's called an embolism.
名字叫栓塞
It's a technical term, and you don't need to know about it.
是个专业名词 你不用知道
Let me go get you a doctor.
我去找医生来
No, please, just look at me, right here.
不用了 你看着我
Please, look at me right now.
你看着我
Look, look at me right here.
看着我
I want you to remember me this way, please.
我要你记住我现在的样子
Code blue.
紧急情况
Code blue,
紧急情况
Room 335.
335号♥房♥
Code blue.
紧急情况
Room 335.
335号♥房♥
I will always love you, Melinda.
我永远爱你 梅林达
No!
不
Always.
永远爱你
Not you!
不会的
Please, not you!
一定不会的
Please, not you!
一定不会的
Please, not you!
一定不会的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表