剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You lied to me, Cal.
你骗我 凯莉
You're the one who decided to keep me on the show, only you.
是你自己要留我在剧里 是你
Ok,I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was just trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
The only thing I need protecting from is you.
你离我远点就行
I want out. What?
我退出 什么
The cushiest job in the business, a great career.
这么轻松的工作 平步青云的事业
No,us.
我是说我们
Look,I...I know I owe you a lot,
我知道自己欠你很多
Maybe everything,
欠你一辈子
And maybe that's why I stayed so long.
所以我才留下如此之久
But I need to go. I'm done.
我现在必须得走了 我受够了
You're not done until I say so.
我不说完就不算完
You're still under contract.
你的合约还没到期
All right,Duff! From the top,ok?
达夫 从头开始
This is the one, you guys. Lots of energy.
要一次过关 打起精神来
Stand by! Picture's up! Let's go!
各就各位 摄像机准备 开始
That sounds just like Celeste and Dr. Holden on the show.
简直就像莎莉丝特和霍顿医生在剧中一样
Wait a minute.
等一下
That's it.
明白了
You're doing what you did in grad school.
你是在重操大学时的旧业
You're giving them notes.
你在向他们提供意见
You want her to change the script.
你想让她修改剧本
Dr. Holden must leave Hope's Edge,
霍顿医生必须离开《希望边缘》
And if Cally won't kill him,
如果凯莉不让他死
I will.
我会的
What's going on?
怎么了
Were you just talking to the ghost?
你在跟鬼魂说话吗
You know what? I've seen ghosts try to manipulate...ooh.
你猜怎么了 我见过鬼魂操纵...
Sorry...tvs, but never enjoy them.
抱歉 电视机 从没见过爱看电视的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Is the ghost a fan of the show?
莫非这鬼魂是本剧的粉丝
Picture's up!
摄像机准备
Melinda,we need you on your mark!
梅林达 快站好位置
Oh. Um,more of a critic,actually.
其实更像是评论员
He wants him to change the story line,
他想让他修改故事情节
But I'm not sure how far he'll go.
我不知道他会干出什么事
Ok. Pink tape.
好的 粉色点
Ok. Good luck.
祝你好运
And...
准备
Action!
开机
What the hell?
怎么回事
Hey,Jerry! Jerry! The crane!
杰瑞 杰瑞 小心升降机
Hey,cut! Cut it! I was on it!
咔 咔 我站在点上啊
That's a cut! We can't stop it!
我说咔 停不下来
It's gonna hit her! Watch it!
要撞上她了 小心
Ok,Miles, cut,print,wrap,
好了 迈尔斯 咔 停机
Or whatever it is you people say.
不管你们怎么个叫法
It's over.
结束了
Sorry about your hand.
抱歉 弄伤了你的手
Yeah,well,you should be.
当然该抱歉
She almost broke a bone with that crane stunt.
她差点被升降机撞断骨头
It's a sprain. I'll live.
扭伤而已 死不了
I wish I could say the same.
我要是能这么说就好了
Yeah,well,I might have felt more sorry for you
我本来还替你觉得遗憾
If you hadn't just tried to kill my friend.
可你却企图杀害我朋友
It's okay.
没关系
Listen,I wasn't trying to kill anyone.
我没想杀害任何人
I just wanted to stop them from filming that idiotic scene.
我只想阻止他们拍摄那场愚蠢的戏
Why? Because you didn't like the story Cally was tellin'?
为什么 你不喜欢凯莉写的故事吗
You're not doing plays anymore.
你不再是演员了
This is real life.
这是现实世界
Yes, I'm aware of that.
我很清楚
Ok,so then, why do you keep trying
那你为什么还想
To get them to change the story line?
让他们修改故事情节
Is it some sort of revenge?
你要复仇吗
Revenge for what?
复什么仇
You were shot to death on this stage.
你在舞台上中枪致死
You have to blame someone for that.
你一定责怪某人
No,I do,but it's none of them.
是的 但不是他们
Who are you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
We came right over. What's the emergency?
我们赶来了 有什么急事
I'm due in editing.
我赶着编剧本呢
Miles wants to talk to you.
迈尔斯想跟你们谈谈
What's going on? Did you put 'em up to this?
怎么回事 你串通他们搞鬼
It's real,Grant.
这是真的 格兰特
Just hear them out.
听他们说
So those accidents weren't really accidents?
这么说 那些意外其实不是意外
Except for the one where I tackled you.
我撞倒你那次除外
That was kind of...
那次纯属
Pure stupidity.
愚蠢之行
Thanks. Miles,anything to add?
谢谢 迈尔斯还有话说吗
We're all waiting.
我们等着呢
Well,first of all, you can tell them
首先 你告诉他们
To stop wallowing in the guilt for killing me,
别再陷于对我死亡的内疚之中
Because it wasn't their fault.
这不是他们的错
Miles wants you to know that his death wasn't your fault.
迈尔斯想告诉你们 他的死不是你们的错
When he saw your reaction to Grant being dropped from the show,
当他看到格兰特退出剧组后你的反应
He was afraid that people would start to tank their performances.
他担心观众会因此失去兴趣
I decided to shake things up,
我决定要来一次猛料
So I put a double charge in the gun,
于是我往枪里装了双倍火♥药♥
Thought an extra-large blast would put some life into the second act.
以为大爆♥炸♥能让我在第二幕不用死
He put a double charge into the gun.
他往枪里填了双倍火♥药♥
That is so Miles.
的确是迈尔斯的风格
What about everything that he did,
那他后来为什么要那样
All those hauntings?
为什么缠着我们
What does he want from us?
他想我们怎么样
It's not about what I want.
不是我想怎么样
But the vision that you gave me,
你让我看到的那意像
The word "lies"...
"谎言"二字
Who's lying?
谁在撒谎
Who isn't?
谁不在撒谎
And what does any of this
你这样做
Have to do with Grant leaving the show?
跟格兰特离开剧组又有何关联
Is it that you didn't want him to be with Cally?
你不想让他跟凯莉在一起吗
Why would I care who he chooses to be with?
他想和谁在一起 我管得着吗
I'm dead.
我是死人一个
Just as long as he follows his dreams.
是希望他追寻自己的梦想
Right?
对吧
That's why you wanted us to watch the show,
所以你让我们看这部剧
Because Grant and his character have the same problem.
格兰特和他所演的角色如出一辙
Uh,not following our dreams...
没有追寻自己的梦想
What's he talking about?
他说什么呢
Miles is saying that
迈尔斯想说
he thinks you should take the job at Rockland U,
他认为你应该接受洛克兰大学的工作
And as usual,
一如既往
He's right.
他说得对
Cal,is...Is this some sort of trick?
凯莉 你跟我玩什么把戏呢
Are you setting me up again?
你又想捉弄我
If this is about lies,
如果是因为谎言
I think I know what Miles has in mind.
我知道迈尔斯指的是什么
Grant, That night, when I told you
格兰特 那晚我告诉你
The producers wanted Miles for your part,
制片方想让迈尔斯演你的角色
It wasn't true.
我是骗你的
They offered to keep the whole cast.
他们愿意保留全体演员
They wanted me for the lead?
他们要我来主演吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
I had been offered that job in L.A.,
我那时要去洛杉矶工作
And I was afraid if you went to the city to do the play...
我担心 如果你去城里拍戏的话
I would get back with Brook.
我会回到布鲁克身边
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表