剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You gotta wonder how much of the Jim you know
你得想想 你认识的那个吉姆还有多少
Is in the Sam that you don't.
存在于那个你不熟悉的萨姆身体里
If you take him home, the first thing
如果你带他回家 第一件事
He's gonna do is remember how much he hates you.
他会回忆起他有多恨你
The doctors said he should be in familiar surroundings
医生说他要呆在熟悉的环境里
To help him remember who he is.
这样才能回忆起自己是谁
You mean who you want him to be.
回忆起你想让他成为的那个人
You're just upset because he can't
你很不开心是因为你不能
Remember he promised to let you freeload off of him.
继续把他当作靠山
At least he offered to take me in,
至少是他收留了我
Unlike you two, who just kicked me out.
而不像你们俩 把我扫地出门
We did not kick you out.
我们没把你扫地出门
We told you that if you dropped out of college,
我们告诉你如果你被大学赶出来
You'd have to pay rent.
要是还愿意继续在家里住
If you wanted to continue living at home.
你就得付房♥租
Oh, I'm not sure "wanted" is a good word.
"愿意"可不太恰当
It's not like I had a whole lot of options.
说得好像我有很多选择似的
You make your own options.
你自己选的
What are you, a fortune cookie?
你是个什么玩意 无敌幸运星
I remember something.
我想起来一些事
Oh, Sam, that's wonderful.
萨姆 这太好了
You see? having us around is helping already.
你看 我们在这儿已经起作用了
What is it, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的
Coffee.
咖啡
Anybody make any?
有人煮了吗
We were just, uh, talking about fixing up your old room.
我们刚说到怎么修整你的旧房♥间
How old am i?
我多大了
Look at you guys.
看看你们
This is like a dream come true for you...
如同美梦成真 你们又得到
A chance to control him all over again.
一次把他掌控在手里的机会
That's enough, Jordan.
够了 卓登
Look, maybe i-i'll take a shower first and then...
我想先洗个澡 然后
Sure, and then we'll have some coffee,
没问题 然后咱们喝点咖啡
And we'll talk about your future.
谈谈你的将来
Right. something to look forward to.
对 我倒是很想去谈
Putting together a memory book?
打理旧日回忆呢
Yeah, kind of.
算是吧
Is it for you...
为你自己
Or for him?
还是他
Both, I guess.
两个都算吧
I...i was kind of hoping that maybe Jim...
我 我一直期望吉姆也许
Sam would see it and it would jog something.
萨姆会看到这些 想起一些事情
I know you think I'm out of my mind,
我知道你会说我傻
But I'm not.
我不傻
No, I didn't suggest for one...
不 我从不建议一个
Excuse me. I'm sorry I came,
打扰 我很抱歉
Uh, straight to your store, but the hospital gave me your address.
直接就到你的商店来了 医院给了我地址
No, it's fine, really.
太好了 真的
Good. because I'm, uh...
好 因为我
Wait a minute.
等等
I know you.
我认识你
you do? really?
是吗 真的吗
No. you came to the hospital, didn't you?
不 你来过医院 对吧
Uh, yes, but I don't think we actually met.
对 不过我想咱们没正式见过
I'm...i'm Delia.
我是迪莉娅
I'm Sam.
我是萨姆
Well, so they tell me.
他们这么叫我的
Look, I don't know much about brain functions,
我不知道大脑是怎么工作的
But I know I'm not gonna get my memory back
不过我知道除非自己放松下来
Unless I relax,
不然没法找回记忆
And right now, my family is imploding,
现在我家里起内讧了
And you're the only person I know
而我认识的人当中 只有你
Who's not desperate for me to remember them,
不急着让我恢复记忆
So are you busy right now?
你现在忙吗
Um, not...not really.
不 不太忙
I went to the deli and got a couple sandwiches.
我去小店买♥♥了点三明治
You wanna go somewhere?
去尝尝
I got it covered.
我来照看这儿
Thanks.
谢了
Why stop at one?
一个就够了吗
I mean, we could... we could have a whole house full of kids.
我是说 我们可以生一屋孩子
It would be fun raising them, I think.
我想看他们长大肯定很有意思
It'd be even more fun making them.
造小人儿的过程肯定也很有意思
Don't...don't press your luck.
适可而止吧
Well, it's like on the one hand,
一方面
Sure, I'd like to remember who the hell I am,
当然 我很想记起我究竟是谁
But on the other, I don't remember what it's like to remember,
但另一方面 有记忆是什么感觉我也不知道
So I don't feel like I'm missing much.
所以我不觉得失去了什么
I lost you, didn't i?
你不在听 是吗
No.
不
No, sorry. i...i was just...
不 抱歉 我只是
Thinking about something.
想起一些事
A memory, huh? showoff.
美好回忆啊 说来听听
Does anything look familiar to you?
这一切你熟悉吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不熟
But honestly, after the way my family was going at it,
说实话 远离了我家那团乱麻
Amnesia is my new best friend.
陪伴我的只有健忘症了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean that from the looks of it, my old life,
我是说 从表面看 我的过去
Maybe it's good riddance, you know?
也许这是种解脱 知道吗
Maybe it's better I let it go and start over again.
也许弃之而去 从头再来对我更好
Yeah, or maybe your old life wasn't as bad as it seems.
或者也许你的过去也不像看上去那么糟
You know something about it I don't?
关于过去 你知道什么我不知道的吗
Look, the truth is
事实是
I actually feel at peace right now.
我现在觉得很宁静
I mean, I know I had problems in my old life,
我知道我的过去有问题
But suddenly, fwoof, they're all gone.
但是突然 哇 它消失了
Is it wrong not to want them back?
祈祷它不会回来是种罪吗
I...i think you should...
我认为你应该
Do whatever feels right.
做你觉得正确的事
Trust your instincts.
相信你的直觉
Yeah.
对
I still have no idea why you're so nice to me.
我还是不知道为什么你对我这么好
I know. I must have done a spectacular job on that garage.
在那车♥库♥里我肯定干了点无与伦比的事儿
Wait a minute. could you do that again?
等等 再来一次
Could you just laugh, 'cause...
你能再笑一次吗 因为
That sounded familiar.
很熟悉
What do you say I conk you on the head,
要是你的脑袋也磕一下
And then you can forget your worries, too?
然后就能忘了所有的忧愁 好不好
'cause then we could just sit here and enjoy this...
那样我们就可以这么坐在这里
Glorious, oblivious afternoon together.
一起享受这个愉快的 美丽的下午
Yeah.
是呀
That sounds good.
那样真好
Really good.
真的很好
How do you like seeing a stranger in the mirror?
在镜子里看到陌生人 感觉如何
I know who you are, Alan.
我知道你是谁 阿兰
I know about your wife and your son.
我知道你的妻子 你的儿子
I'm sure they'd like to hear from you.
我相信他们会很高兴得到你的消息
I can help you. it's what I do.
我可以帮你 我就是干这个的
same way you helped when your husband stole Sam's body?
就跟你丈夫偷走萨姆尸体一样帮吗
Jim didn't steal anything.
吉姆什么也没偷
He stole that family's chance to mourn their son.
他偷走了那个家庭哀悼自己儿子的机会
Thanks to your Jim, they will never believe that Sam is dead.
多亏了你的吉姆 他们永不相信萨姆死了
Right after the accident, I saw the light, too.
就在事故之后 我也看到了光
I watched Sam go into it,
我看到萨姆走了进去
Almost followed him.
我差点跟了上去
Why didn't you?
为什么没去呢
'cause that accident that we had, it was my fault.
因为那场事故 是我造成的
I didn't deserve to go into the light, not yet.
我不该被超度 至少不是现在
When I saw your husband take over Sam's body,
当我看到你的丈夫夺走了萨姆的身体
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表