剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I was right, wasn't I?
我担心得没错 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Would you hate me for hoping yes?
我若希望如此 你会恨我吗
Hate you?
恨你
I wish I could.
我也想恨你
I bet I know what Miles is saying right now.
我想我知道迈尔斯在说什么
He thinks I'm Celeste
他觉得我就是莎莉丝特
And that I never really loved Grant,
我从未真正爱过格兰特
But that I wouldn't let anybody else have him.
却又不愿让别人得到他
Is that true?
是这样吗
No. Look at her.
不 你看她
She loved him,
她爱他
Maybe too much.
爱得太深
She just held on too tight.
因而无法割舍
He thinks you have a really good heart.
他觉得你很善良
You just need to learn to use it.
你只需随心而行
Your turn.
该你了
Miles says you kept coming back to Cally,
迈尔斯说 你多次回到凯莉身边
Because you're afraid you won't be able to succeed without her.
是因为你怕 没有她就无法成功
You were afraid of her holding you back,
你担心她牵制住你
But you did that to yourself.
其实是你自己牵制了自己
Ouch.
说中了
Truth hurts, doesn't it?
真♥相♥是残酷的 对吧
Try not to enjoy it so much, Miles.
别幸灾乐祸 迈尔斯
It's my turn.
该我了
I think I can guess.
我能猜得到
Do you,uh, mind if I tell them?
你介意我告诉他们吗
Grant has been writing me and calling me for years,
多年来 格兰特每次同凯莉分手后
Every time he and Cally broke up.
都会给我写信 打电♥话♥
I just never wrote him back.
可我从没回过信
I just told myself I didn't want that life.
我告诫自己 我不要那样的人生
That was a lie.
那是谎言
You were afraid,too.
你也担心
To take a chance on you.
担心会冒险跟你和好
Now you understand?
现在你明白了吧
I couldn't stand seeing them live their lives like this...
我无法眼看着他们如此煎熬
Especially when they were so close to being happy.
何况他们离幸福只有一步之遥
Just had to knock some truth in their heads.
我得给他们一记当头棒喝
What's happening?
怎么了
I think he's ready to go.
他准备要离开了
But if he leaves,
如果他走了
Who's going to keep me honest?
谁来监督我
Tell her to remember me
让她记住我
And that...
还有
And I'll always be right here.
我永远都在这里
I'll tell her.
我会告诉她的
Now,that's a spotlight.
这光够亮的
He's gone.
他走了
Uhh. Waiting for you... in hell.
我会在下面等着你
And this time, he really dies.
这次他是真的死了
Along with my acting debut.
连同我的荧幕处♥女♥秀
I'm sorry they cut your scene,babe.
太可惜了 你那场戏被剪了
Enh. It's all right. It's show biz.
没关系 这就是演艺圈
Ms. Gordon.
戈登女士
It says here you hurt your hand last Thursday.
这里写着你上周四伤了手
Yeah. Yeah,I was hoping that it would get better.
是的 我以为自己会好的
I tried to get her to come in early,
我劝她早点来医院
But she's,um, plain stubborn. Right.
可她就是块顽石 没错
Well,we'll have to do an x-ray to see if it's broken.
我们要给你做X光检查有没有骨折
So are you currently taking any medications?
你最近有服药吗
Nope.
没
Any chance you're pregnant?
有没有怀孕的可能
We have to know what precaution to take for the x-ray.
X光检查需要相应的预防措施
No.
没有
No,I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Are you sure?
你确定吗
How long's it been since your last period?
最近一次例假是什么时候
Well,um...
嗯
Well,I have been preoccupied.
我一直都在忙
Oh,my god. That's a baby.
我的天哪 那是孩子
That's a heartbeat.
瞧那心跳
Ok,uh,8 weeks,right?
怀孕八周了 对吧
Yeah. Which means...
是啊 也就是说
That means it happened before you...
就是说 怀孕时你还没...
Went away...
离开
And came back.
又回来
Tell me it's real.
我不是在做梦吧
Please tell me it's real.
我这不是在做梦吧
It's real.
这是真的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表