剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
So I sat her down, and I told her about Lorelei.
我让她坐下 跟她讲了罗莱的事
If Lorelei saw a kiss, it was...
要是罗莱看到我们接吻
just Patsy saying good-bye.
那只是帕希跟我说再见而已
What happened to her?
她后来怎样了
I tried to open the hatch.
我想要打开舱门
But it was stuck.
但是门栓住了
So I started up to the next deck.
于是我想爬到上一层甲板
It was so hot in there and my palms were getting sweaty.
里边很热 我的掌心在出汗
I didn't know.
我不知道
My god, we--
天哪 我们...
We were so in love.
我们是真心相爱的
I-I'm sorry, Terry.
我很抱歉 泰瑞
This must be difficult for you to hear.
你听了一定很难受
It explains a lot.
许多事终于弄清楚了
We've been going together for nearly 3 years,
我们在一起快3年了
and he still introduces me as his friend.
他却还是向别人介绍说我是他朋友
That's why I came on this cruise,
所以我再一次上了这艘船
so that I could let go of the past.
为了能摆脱过去的阴影
All these years, I've been obsessed with Lorelei.
这么多年了 我总是忘不了罗莱
I flew down to Rio twice,
我两次飞去里约热内卢
but the family she was working for said she just vanished one day.
她工作的地方说她某天突然失踪了
I looked for her in the states and...
我在国内找过她
Europe. I hired private detectives, but nothing.
欧洲也找过 我还雇了侦探 可是一无所获
I mean, you probably think I'm nuts.
你可能觉得我是傻瓜
I mean, I knew this girl for one week when I was 20 years old.
我只是20岁时跟这女孩认识了一周而已
But I never forgot her...
但我忘不了她
ever.
一直都忘不了
I found this on the floor the day she left.
她离开那天我在地上发现了这个
I thought she'd somehow managed
我觉得她一定是
to slip it back into my pocket.
把它偷偷藏进了我的口袋
I've kept it with me ever since.
那天起我就一直随身带着它
I've come back to that room looking for him over and over.
我一次又一次回到那房♥间去找他
You don't have to do that anymore.
你不需要再这样了
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
I loved him so much.
我太爱他了
I looked in a thousand faces trying to find him.
我在众多来往的人中试着找到他
He's still so handsome.
他还是那么帅气
She loved you...
她爱你
so much she never stopped looking for you.
非常爱你 她从来没停止过找你
Neither one of us did.
我们都没有停止过
We were both chasing a dream we could never catch.
我们都在寻找一个无法实现的梦
Maybe he did catch the dream.
也许他找到了他的梦
He just doesn't know it yet.
只是他还不知道
What is that?
那是什么
It's for you.
那是为你的归宿
You can move on now.
你可以离开了
Tell Cliff he should, too.
告诉克里夫 他也要继续他的人生
Uh, it's for all of you.
这也是你们的归宿
You can see it 'cause you're ready to go.
你们能看到 说明你们没有遗憾了
Beautiful sight, isn't it?
风景很漂亮 是吧
I was just saying to Jim it's so sad.
我正跟吉姆说这次太扫兴了
Such a wonderful ship.
这么漂亮的船
Ah. And that's why I'm calling off the auction,
这也是我取消拍卖♥♥的原因
Decided to put her up for sale as a floating museum.
我决定把她当做海上博物馆
Why the change of heart?
为什么改变想法了
I think I wanted to break her up for selfish reasons,
我想我当初要拆了她是处于自私
reasons that don't really exist anymore, thanks to Melinda.
我现在想通了 多亏了你 梅林达
Can I tell them?
我能告诉他们吗
Well, I haven't changed my mind.
我还没改变主意呢
Cliff proposed to me this morning.
克里夫今早向我求婚了
Oh, my god. Congratulations.
天哪 恭喜你了
Thank you.
谢谢
And now, if you could all be my witnesses...
希望你们能做我的见证人
Saw that in a movie once.
电影里这么做过
Thanks, Melinda.
谢谢你 梅林达
You're welcome.
不客气
They've been going at it like bunnies.
他们一直都像兔八哥那样快乐
Not that I noticed.
我没注意到而已
How come you didn't go with the others last night?
你为什么不跟其他人一起走
When I was 39, my doctor told me I had congestive heart failure
我39岁时 医生说我患有充血性心力衰竭
and could drop dead any second,
随时都可能死
So I packed all my best clothes, my medical records,
所以我收拾了最漂亮的衣服 以及病历卡
Got my will in order,
安排好遗嘱后
and booked a world cruise on the Claridon.
我参加了克莱尔顿号♥的全球巡游
I wanted it to last forever.
我想让自己永恒
So far, so good.
目前为止 还不错
The ship's owner just told me that he's
这艘船的主人刚告诉我
not sending the Claridon to the breakers.
他不打算拆了克莱尔顿号♥
You don't belong here anymore.
你不再属于这里了
You should go into the light.
你该走进光里
Ha! Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
The only place I'm going is into the bar.
我唯一想去的地方是酒吧
Bon voyage.
旅行愉快
Just wanna see if the fridge came in.
不知道冰箱送来了没
Nice. Ahh.
已经送来了
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. It's just, you know,
没事 只是...
the whole time we were on the boat,
我们整天都呆在船上
I didn't have any seasickness,
我都没有觉得晕船
And now that we're on dry land...
现在陆地上我反而觉得...
Right.
是的
Hey, you don't think,
你该不是
I might be pregnant.
我可能是怀孕了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表