剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Lucas! Come on. It's me. Open up.
卢卡斯 是我 开门
Look. I am sorry I am late,
我很抱歉迟到了
But I couldn't get away.
但我刚才走不开
Are you there?
你在里面吗
Are you looking for Lucas?
你在找卢卡斯吗
Uh, No. I'll just come back.
没什么 我过会儿再来
Well, he should be here.
他应该在里面
His car's parked in his space and mine.
他的车把我的停车位也霸占了
Could you tell him that those parallel white lines
你能不能跟他说明一下
actually serve a purpose?
平行白线的意义
I had to park on the street again.
我又得把车停到大街上了
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Somebody help!
救命
I don't know. I just saw him lying by his car.
我不知道 我就发现他躺在车旁
So tell me again what happened, ma'am.
女士 请再跟我说一遍事情的经过
Hello?
喂
Yes. This is Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
Sure I remember you.
我当然记得你
Lucas? I'm so sorry.
卢卡斯 我很遗憾
Um, yeah, ok.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Ok. Weird.
怪事
What was that?
什么事
Well, this guy from my high school,
我一个高中同学
Lucas Marston, he died.
卢卡斯 玛斯顿 他死了
I never heard you talk about him.
我从来没听你说起过他
Was he a good friend? No.
他是你的好朋友吗 不是
Not at all.
完全不是
So why did I just get invited
为什么会邀请我
to his funeral?
去参加他的葬礼呢
There's Haylie.
那是海莉
Haylie, hi.
海莉 你好
Guest of honor here yet?
葬礼的主角儿在这儿吗
I don't see him, but I've seen a couple people
我没见到他 但我见到很多人
checking me out just in case I did.
都在看着我 以防我真的看到他了
Honey, I think they were just checking you out.
亲爱的 他们只是盯着你看而已
I've literally heard, like, 5 guys say how beautiful you were.
我已经听到有5个人夸你漂亮了
Yeah. Meaning how much I've changed,
他们是说我改变了许多
But one thing has not.
但有一件事没变
Hey. I think they probably included you
我觉得他们邀请你
because they remembered you and maybe they liked you.
是因为他们记得你 也许还因为他们喜欢你
I was the kid who was caught talking to dead people, ok?
我那时候被发现跟死人交谈
They called me a freak, a mental case,
他们叫我怪物 精神病
And my personal favorite-- MeloOny Gordon.
还我最喜欢的名字 叫"戈登情景剧"
Catchy, I know, but not at the time.
很有趣 当时可不是这样
All right. So it was a drag,
好吧 你和他们不怎么合得来
But then why are we here?
那我们为什么来这儿
Well, because Lucas always seemed like a nice guy
因为卢卡斯一直都为人不错
And Grace, too, but then again,
格蕾丝也是 但是
Maybe they were so into each other,
也许他们是因为太爱对方了
They were too busy to be mean.
所以没时间做坏人
Which one's Grace?
哪个是格蕾丝
Uh, pretty blond. The one that got icy reception from Haylie.
那个金发的 受到海莉冷遇的那个
They used to be friends.
她们本来是朋友
Haylie, you know, she was Lucas'
海莉曾是卢卡斯的女友
on-and-off-again girlfriend.
他们分分合合了很多次
I thought you said you didn't know these people.
我记得你说你不认识这些人
Oh, I knew of them. Everyone did.
我知道他们 每个人都知道
You know, they were a power clique,
他们以前在学校拉帮结派
Superbeautiful and all best friends.
人很漂亮 朋友很多
Go. Let's go.
走 我们走
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh. Looks like Grace is with Ryan now.
看来格蕾丝现在和瑞恩好上了
Him I know.
我知道他
Really? How do you know him?
是吗 你怎么知道他的
He's a surgical resident at Grandview Hospital.
他是美景镇医院的外科住院医生
That is so disappointing
真令人失望
When the person who's voted most likely to succeed actually does.
人人都认为他能成功 当他真的成功了以后...
Um... guess I was right about why I was asked here.
果然我是由于这个原因才收到邀请的
Melinda.
梅林达
Grace, hi.
格蕾丝 你好
Uh, you met my husband Jim, right?
你见过我丈夫吉姆 是吧
Yes, hi. And actually, I have a favor to ask hi.
是的 我想请你帮我个忙
That I hope you won't mind,
希望你不会介意
But, um, if you're going back to Grandview,
如果你要回美景镇
Would you mind riding with me?
能不能让我送你回去
The reason I called you was,
我打电♥话♥给你是因为
You remember in high school
你记得高中的时候
How you said you could see ghosts?
你说你能看见鬼魂
I never said that.
我从来没说过
Not if I could help it, and I still don't.
以前没说过 现在也不会这么说
But do you believe that you can, um, see them, the dead?
但你相信你能看见那些死去的人?
Have you seen Lucas?
你见过卢卡斯吗
No.
没有
So what is it like when someone is haunting you?
要是有鬼魂缠上你 这情形是怎样的
I mean, are they around all the time,
他们一直在你附近
or do they just kind of come and go?
还是只是来了一下就走了
I mean, what can they do to someone?
他们对活人有什么影响
You mean, to you.
你是说对你吗
Look. I--I found him,
听着 我找到他的时候
And there was blood, not just on Lucas
我还发现了血迹 不仅在卢卡斯身上
from where he'd collapsed
他倒下去的地方
But streaked across his car window.
连他车玻璃上都有
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听上去很怪
I'm so nervous.
我很紧张
Grace?
格蕾丝
Ahh. Oh--Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪 天哪
That is disgusting.
真恶心
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Melinda, the medical examiner said that when they found Lucas
梅林达 法医说他们发现卢卡斯时
he had been dead for hours,
他已经死了几个小时了
But I saw that blood appear,
但我却看到血迹出现
And ever since I saw it,
自从我看见那血迹后
I've felt something around me.
我就感觉有什么东西一直跟着我
I can't describe it.
我没法描述出来
I'm not sure you have to.
我不认为你需要描述出来
Because--because you know the feeling?
因为你知道这种感觉
Yeah. Pretty well.
是 很清楚
Wait. So the ghost smeared its own blood
等等 那鬼魂把自己的血抹在车上
For Grace to see?
就为了让格蕾丝能看到
Well, yeah, Eli.
是的 伊莱
I mean, you've seen them move objects around.
你见过他们移♥动♥物体
It's pretty much the same principle.
那些和这个的原理差不多
The on the way home hurled itself against the windshield?
然后回来的路上他还故意让你们撞他
Ghosts can sometimes act out.
鬼魂有时候会做些事情
Hey. If I'm gonna hear ghosts,
如果我能听到鬼魂
I might as well get the whole picture.
我也许也能弄清楚这件事
You know what? That surprises me
你真让我惊讶
because most people in your position, they just--
因为多数像你这样的人 他们只是...
You mean, who died and come back with bonus features?
你是说死而复生后获得天赋的人
You know that many of us?
你认识很多像我一样的人吗
Melinda, I've written books upon books on subjects
梅林达 我出过那么多本书
About a thousandth as cool as what's going on in my skull right now.
但那些内容完全不能和我现在的能力相比
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误解我的意思
This whole ghost thing,
这整件事情
It's kind of creepy at times,
听着有些令人毛骨悚然
But this, this psycho paranormal whatever
不过这个 这种怪异的事
is a trip.
对我来说是一种旅行
Glad to hear it.
很高兴你这么说
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表