剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
the woman was a Tammy Gardner.
那个女人就是苔米·格德
Her husband's been informed.
我们已经通知他的丈夫
What about her kids?
她的孩子呢
Do you have any records of the children?
她的孩子有记录吗
No.
没有
Says here the only family
家庭成员只有
she had was a Roger Gardner.
她和罗杰·格德
He filed the missing person's report.
他提交了失踪人员报告
But Sarah Evers had 2 children.
但莎拉·艾夫斯有两个孩子
Who?
谁
Well, that's why I called you down here.
所以我叫你过来
The dental records also matched a woman
6年前 曾有个男人报案
who's husband reported
其妻子失踪
her missing 6 years ago
这2个女人的牙科记录完全吻合
Sarah Evers.
她叫莎拉·艾夫斯
Wait. So, Tammy was also Sarah?
等等 就是说 苔米就是莎拉
She had 2 identities?
她有两个身份吗
Maybe more. We don't know yet.
可能更多 只是我们不知道而已
So, does the first husband know?
那第一任丈夫知道吗
Well, we're still trying to track him,
我们正在尝试联络他
see what his story is.
看看他所了解的情况
Did Sarah's family live nearby?
莎拉家住在这附近吗
Thomas Evers filed the missing
托马斯·艾夫斯住在森林湖
person's report from Lake Forest.
他提交了失踪人口报告
That's 3 counties over.
与这里隔了3个郡
They don't know about their mom yet.
他们还不知道自己妈妈的事
Haven't had the heart to tell them.
我不忍♥心告诉他们
I never thought it would end like this.
我从没想过会是这样的结局
Even after all these years,
甚至过了这么多年
I always thought she'd come back.
我还认为她会回来
So, you said you were a friend of Sarah's?
你是莎拉的朋友吗
When she lived in Grandview.
那时候她住在美景镇
Right.
是这样啊
I'll tell you what, when she left me,
怎么说呢 她离开我的时候
I was blindsided.
我几近崩溃
I never saw it coming.
我从未想过会这样
There were no signs of trouble?
没有任何征兆吗
No.
没有
We were happy or so I thought.
我们很幸福 至少我这么想
Apparently everyone knew
很显然除了我每个人都知道
what was really going on but me.
发生了什么事
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
After she left, the neighbors said
她走之后 邻居说
they'd suspected something.
有件事值得怀疑
We had an electrician, did some work for us.
我们家有个电工
Said things that made them think affair.
那家伙的所言让邻居觉得他们有染
Turns out, it was.
结果不出所料
About a month later I get a postcard,
大概一个月后 我收到一张明信片
saying she's never coming back.
上面说 她永远不会回来了
That must've been devastating.
这简直是一场灾难
You have no idea.
你无法想象那时的情景
Especially for the boys...
特别是这些孩子
7 and 10 at the time...
当时一个7岁 一个10岁
Their mother abandoned them.
就那样被妈妈抛弃了
I wanted to grow old with her so bad.
我如此渴望和她白头偕老
What did I do?
我都做了些什么
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I left them for Roger.
我居然为了罗杰抛弃他们
Sam!
萨姆
Hey, Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam, hi.
萨姆 你好
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
I just, uh...I brought this stuff by for Mel.
我为梅带来了这些
It's just got some fixtures in it for the remodel.
这是一些房♥屋改造用的设备
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Sorry about the racket.
抱歉吵到你了
Oh, yeah. I understand.
我可以理解
You're just cranking it up
你趁她不在家时
when the landlady's away.
拼命干活
Right. I know it's juvenile.
是的 我知道这很幼稚
But it works perfectly when
但这对分散注意力
you're trying to take your mind of things.
很有好处
You want some water? Fruit juice? Anything?
你要喝水吗 果汁 还是别的
Yeah. Sure. Some water.
好的 喝点水
And what kind of things?
你想分散什么注意力
Or is it something
还是一些
you don't want to talk about?
难以启齿的事
I'm sure Melinda's told you
梅林达一定告诉过你
about this engagement ring.
订婚戒指的事
Yeah. She mentioned it.
是的 她提到过
I really appreciate her concern.
我很感激她的关心
But I feel weird talking to her about it.
但我觉得和她谈这个很奇怪
Because I know she's got
因为我觉得
a lot going on in her life.
她想得太多了
I think that she just
我觉得她只是
wants to make sure you're ok.
想确信你没事
You know, I'm ok.
我很好
So are you thinking about going to look for her?
你有没有想过去找你的未婚妻
Yeah. But what do I say to her when I find her?
有 但找到她跟她说什么呢
"Hi, I was about I was going to propose marriage to you,
你好 我本打算向你求婚
but I've got a serious head injury.
但我受了严重的脑伤
But by the way, was it chicken
还有 婚礼上是吃鸡肉
or fish for the wedding?"
还是鱼呢
Yeah. I suppose that would be kinda awkward.
是的 的确难以开口
I mean, I already broke my family's heart
我记不起我的家人
by not remembering them.
这已伤透他们的心
Do I really need to add to the body count?
我还要再伤害一个人吗
And besides, if this woman is the love of my life,
况且这个女人是我一生挚爱
How come she hasn't found me?
她为什么不来找我呢
I don't know why I kept all this stuff.
真不知道为何还留着这些
It's hard letting go.
遗忘真的很难
I guess some part of me was hoping she was ok,
我曾幻想她能没事
And that she'd want her things back one day.
有天能取回她的东西
How is Elizabeth dealing with the news?
伊丽莎白对这事什么态度
Well, it's been hard.
很难接受
It's part of the reason I'm out here.
因此我来到这里
I figured it's time to put the past behind us, you know?
我想是时候做个了结了
So if this is about the vase, you can go ahead and keep it.
如果你为花瓶而来 自己留着吧
No. actually it's not about that.
其实我来不是为那个
It's about Tammy.
跟苔米有关
I think it's time for her to move on as well.
也是时候让她放手了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I have a gift. I see earthbound spirits.
我能看到游荡在人间的鬼魂
And I've seen Tammy. she's confused.
我看到了苔米 她很困惑
She has no memory about what happened to her.
她对自己发生了什么全然不知
Is this some kind of joke?
你在跟我开玩笑
I know how it must sound.
我知道听起来有点像
Ghosts that get stuck here like Tammy,
像苔米一样
It's usually because of guilt.
有些鬼魂出于内疚羁留人间
I think hers has to do with the fact
我想她感到内疚肯定与
That she left her husband and boys for you.
她因你离开家人和孩子有关
Look, I don't know what you're after,
我不知道你到底想干什么
Or how you even know that.
也不知道你怎么知道这些
But taking Tammy from her boys is not something I'm proud of.
但把苔米从孩子身边夺走并不值得我炫耀
We fell in love. passionately in love.
我们相爱了 热烈的相爱
Didn't mean to. just happened.
无心插柳柳成荫
But lots of people get divorced.
但是大多夫妻会选择离婚
Not so many flee in the middle of the night.
而不是半夜弃家而去
Lots of people don't have husbands like Thomas.
因为他们没遇上像托马斯那样的丈夫
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表