剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
We kept in touch after they put us
被安排进不同寄养家庭之前
in different foster homes.
我们一直保持着联♥系♥
Then after I got a job and my own place,
后来我有了工作和住所
I heard he'd been getting into fights and stuff.
我听说他卷入了打架等事件
I asked him to move in,
我让他搬进来
but I made him pretend he was just
但我让他假装
some roommate I met on the internet.
只是我网上认识的室友
I was afraid people would figure out
我担心人们会发现
where we came from.
我们的过去
the fire and everything.
那场火以及一切的一切
What made you decide to get help?
你怎么决定要寻求帮助的
I needed to talk to someone
我需要找个不会把我的秘密
who wouldn't tell anyone.
告诉别人的人倾诉出来
Christian liked to pretend he was my brother
克里斯蒂安喜欢当我的哥哥
taking care of his little sister.
照顾他的小妹妹
but he has so many issues.
但他惹了很多麻烦
After a while, it was just too much for me.
突然我觉得不能承受了
and I have my own issues.
我也有自己的麻烦
Now I feel like I've made everything worse.
我觉得我使一切变得更糟了
How do I know they're not going to
我怎么知道他们不会
send him to jail for killing me?
以谋杀我的罪名送他进监狱
The lawyers say, based on his mental state,
律师说根据他的精神状态
he'll stay out of prison.
他不会进监狱的
So he's going to rot in some awful asylum?
那他就得在精神病院里孤独终老了
Fiona, you have my word, I'll take care of him.
菲奥娜 我答应你 我会照顾他的
I think with the right medication-
我想通过正确的治疗...
Your word? That's what Christian's depending on?
你的承诺? 克里斯蒂安就指望这个?
Look, Eli's done everything he can for both of you.
听着 伊莱能为你们俩做的他都做了
No. Fiona's right.
不 菲奥娜是对的
My word hasn't meant much, not to her.
我的承诺对她根本不重要
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Remember that night when I called
你还记得那天晚上我打电♥话♥
and I told you that we couldn't work together anymore?
我告诉你我们不能再进行治疗了
But I know, I know you have feelings for me, I know it!
我知道你喜欢我 我知道
No, no, you are confused.
不 不 你没弄清楚
No, I'm not!
不 不是的
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
You are a very nice person.
你人很好
I've enjoyed our sessions.
治疗过程中我很快乐
But there is nothing more there.
但就仅仅是这样而已
I lied.
我撒谎了
There was more.
不止是这样而已
Much more.
远不止
I don't understand.
我不明白
Fiona, you've seen my apartment.
菲奥娜 你见过我的房♥间
I have pictures of you everywhere.
那里到处都是你的照片
Next to all of your other patients, so what?
也有你其他病人的照片 那又怎样
All that I thought about,
我所想的是
day after day, night after night,
我每天都在想
was how I could make you feel better.
我怎么能让你快乐起来
If you were unhappy, so was I.
如果你不快乐 我也会不快乐
You don't feel that way about all of your other patients?
你对其他病人不是如此吗
Fiona, if I cared about them all that much,
菲奥娜 如果我对他们都这么关心
I'd lose my mind.
我会疯了的
If I cared about you any more...
如果我还继续如此关心你
I'd lose my job.
我会丢了工作的
Ok.
好吧
What am I supposed to do with all of that right now?
这种情况下现在我该怎么办
Take it with you.
把这份心意带走
Wherever you're going.
无论你去哪里
What's that light?
那光是什么
That's where you're going.
你的归宿
It's amazing.
太美了
You're a really good doctor, you know that?
你真的是个好医生 你知道吗
I'm not so sure.
我不确定
Be sure.
相信自己
My heart was broken,
我的心曾经碎了
and now it's fixed.
现在这颗心治好了
She's gone.
她走了
Is it always like that?
是不是总是这样的
No.
不是
Sometimes it's better.
有时情况更好
Everybody got what they wanted?
大家都还满意吧
Perfect. Oh, yeah.
很棒
Honey, they're being polite.
亲爱的 他们只是出于礼貌
Melinda asked for chopsticks,
梅林达缺一双筷子
and Jim asked for low sodium soy sauce.
吉姆需要低盐的酱油
Right. Sorry. Sorry. Be right back.
抱歉 马上拿来
Bad enough you guys make him work at the store too, right?
你们让他在店里干活一定也很惨 是吧
He needs 2 jobs if he's going to pay
如果他要为他酷爱的游戏买♥♥单
for that video game that he's so addicted to.
他就需要两份工作
which, by the way, he has no time to play.
可他却没时间玩了
What?
什么
Do you think I'm hard on him?
你觉得我对他太严厉了吗
No. Not at all. Not us.
不 不觉得
You know, parenting is a lot harder than it looks.
教育孩子比看上去难多了
and when you two decide to have kids,
当你们决定想要孩子时
you will know what I'm talkin' about.
你们就知道我在说什么了
Well...
那
Here's to us finding out someday.
祝我们有朝一日能理解
Soon.
很快
Here, here. mmm.
心想事成
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What's with that email you sent me?
你给我的邮件是什么意思
"Come see me before you leave, if not, be careful."
走之前来见我 否则就给我小心点儿
What, did you have another bad omen?
怎么了 你又发现其他凶兆了
What's the difference?
有关系吗
I mean, no matter what, you should be careful.
无论如何 你都该小心些
You're going to a third world country.
你将去第三世界国家
There's politics, scary food.
那里有政♥治♥活动以及吓人的食物
You care about me.
你关心我
That's why you've been so mad.
所以你很生气
I figured it out. You don't want me to go.
我知道了 你不想我走
Of course I care.
我当然关心你
A lot?
很关心?
You care about me a lot.
你很关心我
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
That you're one of my best friends,
说"你是我最好的朋友之一
and that although I full understand why you have to go,
尽管我完全明白你为什么要走
it hurts... to know that you would pick
但我还是很难过
an old pile of artifacts over me?
我还不如那些古老的文物"
Yeah, something like that would be nice.
这样说我会开心些
Happy?
你高兴了
Can I have a hug for the road,
我出发之前你能否给我个拥抱
Maybe a big squeezy, chesty one?
也许来个热烈 性感的拥抱
Don't be an idiot.
别犯傻了
I know I pushed it, I knew it.
我知道我要求过分了点
Don't be an idiot, be safe.
别犯傻了 注意安全
Hey, I'm coming back here,
我会回来的
and I'm coming back safe and sound, ok?
我会安安全全的回来的
I promise you that.
我答应你
Ok
好
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表