剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Forty-Love!
40比零
This is match point. You ready?
赛点喽 准备好了
Finally. Let's get it over with.
来 做个了结吧
Ace!
Ace(发球得分)
I hope you're not going easy on me
你可不会是让我的吧
'Cause I'm new around here.
照顾我是新来的
Easy? What, that was brutal!
让 别开玩笑啦
My sweat has sweat.
我汗流浃背啊
What, are you some kind of tennis hustler or something?
你是网坛达人还是怎么的
Figure new town, new school,
寻觅着新的城市 新的学校
new unexpecting kids to beat?
找个不期而遇的小伙子欺负欺负
Hey, I didn't take your money or anything.
哎 我又不赢钱
No, just my self respect.
可我没脸见人啦
Look out!
小心
Diana, I told you, follow through.
戴安娜 我跟你说过 进手挥拍
It's all about the follow through. Come on.
进手挥拍就行 再来
Any day now.
随时候教
You're welcome.
奉陪
What was that all about?
你们怎么了
You know Diana Morrison?
你认识戴安娜·凯勒
I used to, back when I lived in Grandview the first time.
我以前住美景镇的时候认识她的
We were friends. Diana?
我们曾经是朋友 戴安娜
It was like a million years ago. Diana?!
恍若隔世了 戴安娜
Diana, Diana! Somebody help!
戴安娜 来人啊 救命啊
Diana! Diana, please! Diana!
戴安娜 戴安娜 醒醒 戴安娜
What's happened?
怎么了
Diana, Diana! Please wake up!
戴安娜 戴安娜 醒醒
She just dropped out of nowhere, she won't respond!
她无缘无故的就倒了 她毫无知觉
I'm calling 9-1-1.
我打911
I'll stay here. Go get help.
我留下 快去找人救命
Ok. Diana, it's Olivia.
好的 戴安娜 我是奥利维亚
Diana, please wake up!
戴安娜 醒醒啊
Diana! Diana! Wake up!
戴安娜 戴安娜 醒醒
Yes, we need an ambulance.
对 我们要救护车
Grandview Park at the tennis courts. A girl's collapsed.
美景镇公园网球场 有个姑娘晕倒了
Why won't you wake up? What's wrong with you?
你醒醒啊 你怎么了
Diana... Diana!
戴安娜 戴安娜
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 别客气
Thank you, nurse.
谢谢你 护士
Jim. Hi, doctor.
吉姆 你好医生
Melinda, how you feeling? I feel ok.
梅林达 感觉怎么样 还不错
No more nausea, light-headedness?
不再觉得恶心 头晕了
Um, no.
嗯 没了
Well...
那么
you're not pregnant.
你没怀上
Yeah, we... we figured as much.
是啊 我们 我们也发现了
Yeah, that's what the pregnancy test said, too.
验孕试纸也这么显示的
All ten of them.
十张全是
So then...
那么
everything that I was feeling...
我的那些感觉
it was all just in my head?
都是我脑子里想出来的
No, you did conceive,
不 你怀上过
But your body didn't support the pregnancy.
但你的体质没能保住胎儿
Doc, what does that mean?
医生 那是什么意思
If you're worrying about your chances of having a baby, don't.
要是你担心怀不上孩子 大可不必
There's plenty of treatable conditions that can account for this.
有好多治疗手段能搞定呢
Let me run some tests, and we'll go from there, ok?
我们做些检查 然后再决定 行吗
Ok.
好
The nurse will schedule your next appointment.
护士会安排你们下次预约的
Thanks.
谢了
I never really figured it would be this hard.
我从没想过如此艰难
It's gonna be ok.
会好的
We're gonna make this happen, together.
我们会成功的 咱们一起来
You need to finish your shift.
你得去接♥班♥了
Go, I'll be ok.
去吧 我没事的
You sure?
你确定
Yeah.
没事
'Cause you can hold on to my hand as long as you want.
只要你愿意 我陪你多久都行
Oh! Sorry.
噢 抱歉
I love you. I'll see you later.
我爱你 一会儿见
Doc, bp 75 over 42. Coming in!
医生 血压75 42 快来
Pulse is rapid and irregular.
脉搏急促 没有规律
I want an ECG and a chest X-Ray.
给她做心电图和胸透
And get me a consent to treat.
给我弄份诊疗许可
Do we have her name?
知道她的名字吗
Diana Morrison.
戴安娜·凯勒
Dorothy?
多萝西
Ned, what are you doing here?
内德 你在这儿干嘛
Are you ok?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine. We're both fine.
没事 我挺好 咱俩都好
one, two...
一 二
Girl collapsed on the tennis courts.
那姑娘倒在网球场上了
Olivia and I wanted to make sure she was ok.
奥利维亚和我想来看看她还好吗
She has to be ok. Olivia!
她不能有事的 奥利维亚
Mom!
妈妈
I went to the courts to pick you up
我开车去网球场接你
but you weren't there,
但你不在
and they said a girl had collapsed! I thought that...
他们说有个姑娘晕倒了 我还以为
I'm fine, mom. I'm sorry for scaring you.
我好得很 妈妈 抱歉吓着你了
I should have called.
我该给你打个电♥话♥的
It's Diana.
是戴安娜
Diana Morrison?
戴安娜·凯勒
Where's Diana Morrison?
戴安娜·凯勒在哪儿
I'm her mother. They told me she was here.
我是她的妈妈 他们说她在这儿
Olivia?
奥利维亚
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Mrs. Morrison, I was at the courts with Ned.
凯勒太太 我当时和内德在网球场
Diana was there, too.
戴安娜也在
She was taking a lesson, I guess.
她当时在上课 我估计
She just collapsed.
突然就晕倒了
Was it heat stroke?
是中暑吗
She must have just fainted.
她肯定就是晕了而已
She barely ate any breakfast.
她几乎没吃早餐
No!
不
No!
不
Time of death...
死亡时间
What do you mean, time of death?!
你什么意思 死亡时间
You all right?
你还好吧
Did you know this girl?
你认识这姑娘吗
No, no, I'm fine.
不 不 我没事
Um, time of death, 3:49.
呃 死亡时间 3:49
What just happened?!
这是怎么了
Do you know me?
你认识我吗
Wait!
站住
Answer me!
告诉我
What just happened?!
这是怎么了
Are you the doctor?
你是医生吗
When can I see her?
我什么时候能见她
Your daughter suffered a blood clot in her lung.
您的女儿肺部发现血凝块
I'm very sorry. We did everything we could,
我很抱歉 我们尽了最大努力
but we weren't able to revive your daughter,
但还是无法挽救您的女儿
and she died. No, no!
她去世了 不 不
Not Diana!
戴安娜不会的
No! Not my little girl!
不 不是我的乖女儿
No! She can't...
不 她不会...
Is there anyone we can call?
需要我们通知谁吗
A spouse, another family member?
配偶 或者家庭其他成员
No, it's just me and Diana.
不 我和戴安娜相依为命
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No...
不
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表