剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And what did he say that could give us a clue about who he was?
能否找到一点线索 查出他的身份
Or who he really is.
他的真实身份
So this is your new place?
这就是你的新家
Yeah.
是的
Thanks, Ned. Thanks for bringing this.
谢谢你给我送来 内德
Sure.
不客气
I guess Melinda was busy.
我猜梅林达很忙
How is she?
她怎么样了
Ok, I guess.
应该是没事了
She,uh,say anything?
她说什么了吗
Um,"could you take this to Sam?"
"请把这个送去给萨姆"
What's that, like your journal or something?
这是什么 你的日记吗
You want a drink? Nothing?
要喝点什么吗 不要吗
No,I'm fine.
不用
Journal? No,it's,uh,
日记 不是
It's a daily planner. Have a seat.
是我的每日计划本 请坐
You ever seen one of these things?
你见过这种东西吗
It's kind of like a paper pda.
就像纸质的PDA
Ok. Here, check that out.
是吗 打开看看
"shower, shave, brush teeth, stove off,
洗澡 刮胡子 刷牙 关电炉
Burners off,all four."
关煤气 关四大件
Geez, did you really need this?
老天 你真需要这东西吗
As it turns out, I didn't,
事实证明我不需要
But serious amnesiacs do,so...
但对于失忆症患者来说 的确需要
And everyday I would wake up and I'd wonder
我每天醒来都会想
what I'd forgotten from the day before,
会不会忘记之前发生的事
so I wrote everything down,
所以我逐一记了下来
See? Everything. I made these huge lists just to be sure.
看见没 大小琐事列了一长串
It's funny. What?
有意思 怎么
You see that Carter? You see that name carter?
你看到那个名字没 那个卡特
Ever since I started making that list,
每次我开始写清单
That is the one guy I have no idea who he is.
都不知道这家伙是谁
I thought you said your short-term memory was ok.
你不是说自己短期记忆正常吗
It is,it's great.
的确正常
Carter's not on my phone.
我电♥话♥本里没卡特这人
My sister doesn't know who he is.
我妹妹也不认识他
He's nobody I work with. Who's Carter?
我跟他完全不认识 卡特是谁
Maybe...
也许
What?
什么
Maybe he's not from, you know,
也许他并不是来自
That life.
这个人生
Right. It's from Jim.
是啊 来自吉姆的人生
There's this bike shop in town,called Carter's.
镇里有家自行车店 名叫卡特
It's small, just for serious cyclists.
是家小店 面向自行车爱好者
And Jim, he was way into riding.
吉姆很爱骑自行车
Yeah. It's unbelievable.
没错 真不敢相信
What? What,did Melinda put this in my head,too?
什么 梅林达把这事也灌输给我了
Did Melinda put Carter in my head?
她把卡特的事也灌输给我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Look,I know that you and your mom love Melinda,
我知道你和你妈妈喜欢梅林达
And I respect that.
我尊重你们
And I also know that you were very close to Jim.
我也知道你和吉姆很要好
That has nothing to do with it.
与此无关
I'm not a kid.
我不是小孩
I don't believe in the tooth fairy.
我不信妖精的故事
But I believe in Melinda,
但我相信梅林达
And what she believes.
她相信 我就相信
Ned, don't you think I want to believe in it, too?
内德 你觉得我不愿相信吗
You know?
你知道吗
I mean, how great would that be that you die
这是如此奇妙 一个人死了
And then just step into someone else's life?
然后借他人的肉体继续生活
Yeah, I want to believe in that.
我也想相信
Except I can't, Ned,
但我无法相信 内德
Because it doesn't make any damn sense.
因为这完全没有道理
No.
没道理
My ex-husband Ben was treated at Providence Care Clinic.
我的前夫本曾在圣明诊疗所接受治疗
How did you come across his case again?
你怎么会对他的病例感兴趣
I was researching a journal on memory loss.
我在读关于记忆流失的期刊
His neurologist was cited.
他的神经科医生被论文引用了
Well,if you're looking for some insight,
你想了解详情的话
I'm probably the last person who can help you.
恐怕你找我就找错人了
Why is that?
为什么
Because I don't understand anything that happened.
我对发生的事也完全不明白
Losing one's memory completely,
他丢失了全部的记忆
It's maddening.
真令人抓狂
I watched what it did to him.
我眼看着他受此摧残
I would try and tell him things about who he was, who we were,
我试着帮他记起自己 记起我们
And it was like it didn't stick.
可是根本没用
It only confused him more.
反而令他愈加迷惑
And...
还有
Go on, Anne.
说下去 安
It was like he didn't want to remember.
我感觉他不想记起来
Like he was holding on to something else.
就好像他抓住另一样东西不放
Some images that... they never happened.
一些画面 从没发生过的画面
What kind of images?
什么样的画面
Places he thought we'd been.
一些他认为我们去过的地方
Songs he wouldn't have liked.
一些他不可能喜欢的歌♥
And people's names.
一些人的名字
He used to call me Clarissa...
他居然叫我克拉丽莎
When he was half-asleep or wasn't thinking.
当他快睡着 或没有意识的时候
Can you imagine... after twenty years...
你能想象吗 相伴二十年之后
So the divorce.
那你们的离婚
He didn't want to be with me.
他不想和我在一起
After work, he wouldn't come home.
他工作后就不愿回家
I'd call him on his cell,
我打他的手♥机♥
And he'd be sitting on the same bus bench.
他会坐在同一张公车椅上
Night after night.
每夜都坐在那儿
Like he was waiting for someone.
好像在等着谁
Maybe he was waiting for her.
也许他是在等她
Hurry, send the police now!
请赶快派警♥察♥来
He is here again.
他又出现了
Oh,my god. Quickly, I don't see him anymore!
天哪 快点来 我看不见他了
He could be at my door!
他可能就在我门口
He could be...
他可能
Just give me a chance to talk to her.
让我进去和她谈一会儿
No, Eli.
不行 伊莱
Oh,come on! You can't come and tell me about a crime
拜托 你不能把我叫来 告诉我有案子
If there's nothing I can do about it.
却不让我帮忙
That's just teasing.
你是在耍我
I called you because I'm wondering
我叫你来因为我想知道
What you know about this guy Ben Tillman,
你对本·蒂尔曼了解多少
Her peeping Tom.
偷♥窥♥她的家伙
The one who's record you asked me about.
就是你向我打听案底的人
Where is he?
他在哪
He's in custody, getting his psych exam.
他被拘留了 正在进行精神检查
Then he's going into city jail.
然后会被关进市监狱
Eli, he could be out on bail as soon as tomorrow.
伊莱 他明天就能受到保释
Is he a patient of yours?
他是你的病人吗
Confidential.
保密
See? How does that feel,hmm?
你了解这种感受了
Is he dangerous?
他危险吗
Is he dangerous?
他危险吗
I don't know.
不知道
Clarissa. That's her name, isn't it?
她叫克拉丽莎对吗
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
That would be a violation of her privacy.
我不能泄露她的隐私
Look, just tell me one thing.
那就告诉我一件事
Is she by any chance a widow?
她是不是寡妇
Oh,come on. I could find out online in 5 seconds.
拜托 我上网5秒钟就能搜到
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表