剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
It speaks with my mother's voice.
它用我母亲的声音说话
Leonardo. Please. Please.
列奥纳多 求你了
Don't take the book away from my people.
别把书带离我的族人
There was no book.
根本没有书
Duke Federico surrounds Florence.
费德里科公爵包围着佛罗伦萨
Perhaps it is time to strike.
现在或许该出击了
Lorenzo de Medici.
洛伦佐·德·美第奇
What a priceless opportunity to discuss your surrender.
趁此千金难求的良机 商讨下你如何投降吧
She was your mother.
她是你母亲
This is where faith has carried me.
信仰让我走到了这一步
What personal business would the son of the Sultan have
苏丹之子与洛伦佐·德·美第的宝贝情妇
with the prized mistress of Lorenzo de Medici?
又有何交情
Signora Donati.
多纳蒂夫人
You came here expecting peace?
你来这儿真指望能和谈
Rid my house of this filth.
给我灭了这帮杂碎
We shall soon know the truth
无需动你一根汗毛
without laying a hand upon you.
我们就能马上找出真♥相♥
How could a device like that be built
如果没有《叶之书》中的知识
without the knowledge of the Book of Leaves.
怎么可能造得出这样的装置
Leo, it's Amerigo!
列奥 是亚美利哥
The quest is far from over.
追寻还远远没有结束
As I recall, the mechanism was only minimally damaged.
我记得这件装置并没受多大损伤
Your talent for compounding disaster is
你制♥造♥灾难的本事
truly impressive.
真是非比寻常
I have compounded nothing.
我没把事情弄复杂
In order to repair it,
为了修复它
I had to take it apart to examine its inner workings.
我得把它拆开 研究其内部构造
Without access to the correct tools...
没有合适的工具...
I will get it functioning again.
我能让它重新运转起来
Possibly.
或许吧
But you would be wiser to forsake this fatal quest
但放弃这致命的追寻
and resume your artistic endeavors.
继续钻研艺术或许更明智
You sound like my maestro.
你这口气像我的大♥师♥
Return to him, Da Vinci.
回到他身边吧 达·芬奇
As I will return to mine.
我也会回到我的大♥师♥身边
You're going back to Rome?
你要回罗马
Without the Church, I...
没有了教会
Well, I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
I will place myself entirely at the Pope's mercy.
我会任凭教皇处置
You do realize...
你知道
..Sixtus may show you none?
西克斯特可能会毫不留情
Perhaps that's what I deserve for worshiping false idols.
或许这是我崇拜伪神应得的下场
Land ho!
看到陆地了
It's felt surprisingly civilized to be your ally.
跟你结盟出奇的友好
Well, we may have survived this journey together.
我们或许一同挨过了这趟旅程
But in a few moments,
但片刻之后
any alliance we may have had will come to an end.
我们之间的任何联盟都将终结
Where are you from?
你来自哪里
Florence.
佛罗伦萨
Who sent you here?
谁派你来的
The Pope.
教皇
What is your name?
你叫什么
Lucrezia...Donati.
卢奎西娅·多纳蒂
Where are you from?
你来自哪里
Florence.
佛罗伦萨
Who sent you here? The Pope.
谁派你来的 教皇
What is your name? Lucrezia Donati.
你叫什么 卢奎西娅·多纳蒂
Where are you from? Florence.
你来自哪里 佛罗伦萨
Who sent you here? The Pope.
谁派你来的 教皇
What is your name? Lucrezia Donati.
你叫什么 卢奎西娅·多纳蒂
Where are you from? Florence.
你来自哪里 佛罗伦萨
Who sent you here? The Pope.
谁派你来的 教皇
What is your name? Lucrezia Donati.
你叫什么 卢奎西娅·多纳蒂
Where are you from? Florence.
你来自哪里 佛罗伦萨
What is your name?
你叫什么
What does it matter?
这有什么关系
Day after day, you've asked me the same three questions,
日复一日 你问我同样的三个问题
over and over again - it's insanity.
一遍遍地问 简直是疯了
Where are you from?
你来自哪里
Florence. Who sent you here?
佛罗伦萨 谁派你来的
Pope Sixtus.... Bishop of Rome...
西克斯特教皇 罗马主教
Holy Father of the Christian Church.
天主教会的圣父
His Holiness sends an invitation to parley.
教皇陛下发来邀请 请求和谈
As I've already told you,
我已经告诉你了
my father only seeks peace.
我父亲只想要和平
Where are you sending him? What's happening?
你要他去哪 怎么回事
Signora Donati?
多纳蒂夫人
I gather you have finally revealed your truth to us.
听说你终于说出了实情
You seem to think that this slave woman is an oracle.
你似乎拿这女奴当了先知
But she has asked me only the same questions
但她一直在问我同样的三个问题
and I have given her only the same answers.
我的回答也一直是一样的
That's where you're wrong.
你错了
With each answer, a prisoner gives slight variations.
囚犯的每个回答 都稍有不同
A word changed here or there, a hesitation at someone's name.
词语的变动 提及人名的迟疑
What have you discovered?
你发现了什么
There are two popes.
有两个教皇
One remains hidden, he is her father.
一个藏在暗处 那才是她父亲
He seeks no peace.
他想要的不是和平
He seeks war.
而是战争
Ah, Florence, you wretched hive of shit and sin!
佛罗伦萨 狗屎和罪恶的窝巢
I have fucking missed you!
我他妈想死你了
Is it after curfew?
已经过了宵禁时间吗
It shouldn't be.
不该啊
The lamps in Giotto's tower are dark.
乔托塔的灯灭了
Something's amiss. Exactly! I'm not drunk yet.
有点不对劲 是啊 我还没喝醉
There you and I agree.
这我同意
Come on, painter, our first round's on me.
走吧 画家 第一轮我请
That'll be the fucking day!
这可太好了
When I've finished my maps...
等我绘好地图
Listen! of the New World,
听我说 等我绘好新世界的地图
my Pisan friend Cristoforo will make me a rich man.
我比萨的朋友克里斯托弗洛 会助我发大财
You two go along without me. There's someone I must see.
你们俩自己去吧 我要去见个人
Great.
这可好
One way or another,
无论如何
I knew that fate would bring you home.
我就知道命运会带你们回家
Maestro.
大♥师♥
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
And you, my boy.
你也是 孩子
It's wonderful to know that you're both still alive.
你们都还活着 真是太棒了
I've something to show you. No. Before you do, Leo...
我有东西要给你看 等等 列奥
Andrea, I know you've always believed my quest is foolish fire, but...
安德烈 我知道你一直觉得我的追寻很愚蠢
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Now, we found this in the city made of stone.
在石头垒砌的城市中找到的
What in God's name...
怎么回事
It's a Brazen Head.
是一颗铜头
That's impossible.
这不可能
It's just a myth.
那只是传说
No, it's very real.
不 这是真的
This device, its machinations are like nothing I've ever seen.
这件装置 他的构造前所未见
We must hide it.
得把它藏起来
Andrea, I need your help.
安德烈 我需要你帮忙
Stop. There's something you must know.
别说了 你得知道一件事
They came in here!
他们进这儿来了
There they are.
在这儿呢
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我去啊
We've literally just got back.
我们真的是刚刚回来啊
So tell Captain Dragonetti
告诉德拉戈内蒂队长
he can save his harassment until tomorrow.
他可以明天再来骚扰我们
No need. Things have changed in your absence, artista.
不必 你不在的时候发生了些变化 工匠
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表