剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
They'll hang me in the piazza as a traitor!
会把我当叛徒绞死在广场上吧
No, Vanessa... They'll kill both of us.
不 温妮莎 咱们两个都会死
No, no one is going to harm you or your child.
没人会伤害你和你的孩子
Let us agree right now,
你要相信我
the truth of his parentage remains a secret.
没人知道你孩子的父亲是谁
Are you alright?
你还好吧
Andrea... What?
安德烈 什么
I'm seeing things.
我产生了幻觉
Something's happening to me, Andrea.
我身上发生了什么事 安德烈
I think my soul...
我觉得我
has be-- become unmoored.
灵魂出窍了
That's because you're drifting towards death.
因为你正在走向死亡
That's enough.
够了
I'm putting a stop to this.
我要停止输血
No, no, please!
不 不 别
Please, please.
别 别
Not... Not until...
等 等到
Lorenzo's recov--
洛伦佐恢...
I'm sorry, my boy.
抱歉 孩子
But there's already been too much death this day.
可是今天死的人已经太多了
My lord?
大人
You are leaving Italy?
您要离开意大利吗
If I can commandeer the Basilisk in time, then, yes.
如果我能及时赶上海蛇号♥ 是的
I am here to take care of your needs.
我能照料您
Take me with you.
带上我吧
I plan to sail an ocean, Zita, to an unknown land.
我要横跨海洋 琪塔 驶向未知的大♥陆♥
I may be forced to do terrible things.
可能不得不做一些可怕的事
I have done terrible things. I don't care.
我做过可怕的事 我不在乎
Your place is in Rome.
你该待在罗马
I serve you, my lord.
我追随您 大人
The Holy Father will simply use me, hurt me.
圣父只会利用我 伤害我
Then I free you from servitude.
那我免除你的奴籍
Speak to the quartermaster,
去找军需官
he will provide you with a horse.
他会给你一匹马
You can ride away from all this.
你可以走得远远的
I am far from home, my lord.
我已远离家乡 大人
In these lands, a woman of my color alone...
在这个国度 我这样肤色的女人孤身游荡...
You killing me now would be more merciful than freedom.
您给我自♥由♥还不如杀了我
Then--
那就
ready another horse and follow.
备好马跟上吧
Believe it or not, I find it less unnerving
你倒宁愿你打搅我
for you to just interrupt me,
有话直说
than for you to linger like a vomitus stench.
别像呕吐物的恶臭一样粘着我
I come from Florence, Your Holiness.
我从佛罗伦萨而来 教皇陛下
With good news, I pray?
希望你带回了好消息
Giuliano di Medici is dead.
朱利亚诺·德·美第奇死了
And his brother? Wounded.
他哥哥呢 受伤了
I would have sent dogs if I wanted him wounded.
我要伤他的话还不如打发几条狗去
The Pazzis strive to end the matter swiftly.
帕齐家族力争速战速决
And yet you are here,
但你却在这里
not by my nephew's side.
而不是在我侄子身边
Your nephew, Count Riario is--
您的侄子 利拉奥伯爵
he's no longer in Florence.
已经不在佛罗伦萨了
As we speak, he's embarking on a journey across the sea,
此时此刻他已经渡海
to pursue some mysterious book.
去找寻一本神秘的书了
The Book Of Leaves.
《叶之书》
Yet another soul falls prey.
又一个灵魂为之陷落
Let's go, you laggards. We haven't got all day.
快着点 懒鬼 时间紧迫
Oi, you two!
你们俩
The Captain's in aft cabin.
船长在后舱
Think we'll convince him to wait for the Maestro?
你觉得我们能说服他等大♥师♥吗
I once convinced a woman I was the ghost of her late husband,
有次我让一个女的信了我是她亡夫
back from the dead to help her conceive.
死而复生来让她受孕的
Watch and learn.
好好看 学着点
Captain De Noli, my employer, Leonardo Da Vinci,
德·诺利船长 我的雇主列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Lorenzo Medici's war engineer,
洛伦佐·美第奇的武器制♥造♥师
has sent me to humbly request
派我来找您
you delay your voyage a few short hours.
谨求您能推迟几小时出航
It could be less.
可能用不了几小时
With artists it's hard to know,
艺术家不好捉摸
but I'll reimburse you for your time.
但耽搁的时间我们会补偿您的
And all you have to do is sit there.
您只需原地静候
That is perfect.
您这样就很好
Like a mute.
像个哑巴
I've already made my own agreements with the Captain.
可惜我已经和船长达成了协议
Well, I must say, it is good to see you both.
不得不说 能再见到你俩真不错
Our last encounter left me so--
我们上次的会面让我
empty-handed.
空手而归
Now, let's see what gifts you've brought me,
让我看看 你们带了什么礼物来
while the Captain fetches my own little trinket from the hold.
正好让船长有时间去取我的小东西
The undiscovered land that hides the Vault.
这就是天穹所在地 那片无人踏足的大♥陆♥了
Remarkable.
好极了
Truly.
真是好极了
Now, this skin is the Abyssinian's, is it not?
这张皮是阿比西尼亚人的 对吧
The codes which complete the map, presumably.
这一定是与地图相配的密♥码♥了
I wonder...did Da Vinci kill Solomon Ogbai himself to claim it?
达·芬奇是不是为了取皮亲手杀了所罗门·欧拜
Yes? No?
是 不是
Nothing?
不说话
An astrolabe.
航海星盘
Unlike any I have seen before.
和我以前见到的都不同
A device to tame the stars.
能驯服群星的装置
And...
还有
What of the keys to the Vault?
天穹的钥匙呢
Still in the Maestro's possession, you bastard.
还在大♥师♥手里 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Pity, I shall have to improvise. Nevertheless then,
可惜了 这样我只好自己琢磨了
Nevertheless, I thank you both.
不过还是多谢你们两个
The keys remain useless without these tools to guide the way.
没这些工具辅助有钥匙也没用
And I thank you as well, dear cousin, once again.
也再次感谢你 亲爱的堂妹
Your duplicitous ways have borne fruit.
你的奸诈狡猾终于管上用了
Leonardo will come for you.
列奥纳多会来找你的
But um...
但
tragically...
可悲的是
not for you.
他不会找你
Chain her and the mongrel.
把她和那个杂种锁在一起
Ready them to face God's judgment.
等待上帝的审判
What about me?
你要把我怎么样
Worry not, Nico.
别担心 尼克
I have faith you will prove
我坚信有一天
your usefulness to me in time.
你会对我有用的
Two visits in a week, brother.
一周看我两次吗 哥哥
I must be blessed to receive such a holy honor.
蒙您如此隆恩 我一定有神佑了
Perhaps I simply lack satisfactory entertainment.
也许我只是想娱乐下罢了
Or perhaps your plans for Florence,
或者是你在佛罗伦萨耍的手段
have fallen short of their aims.
没能成功
How could you possibly know this?
你怎么会知道这些
Your guards? I shall remove their tongues.
守卫说的吗 我得拔了他们的舌头
Your face is mine, Alessandro.
你的脸就是我的 亚历桑德罗
I know its every contour,
我熟知每一丝线条皱折
what causes it to smile, to grimace.
为何微笑 为何痛苦
It reveals all.
都在上面写着
You should have foreseen this.
你本该料到会如此
Any endeavor to win the hearts of Christians by force
企图暴♥力♥迫使天主教♥徒♥归顺的行为
will never be blessed with God's favor.
永远不会得到上帝的青睐
You dare instruct me on God's wishes?
你还敢教训我上帝的意愿
Hubris, given your current situation.
考虑到你现在的处境 未免太狂妄了吧
Then it is a sin we both share.
狂妄是你我共有的罪孽
For pride created this dilemma you now face.
正是因为狂妄 你如今才进退两难
If the Medicis remain in power,
如果美第奇家族未被颠覆
all of Florence will turn from Rome.
整个佛罗伦萨都将被背弃罗马
Your only course is to quarantine the city.
你唯一的出路只有封城
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表