剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
There is goodness in you.
你有善心
There is piety.
有虔诚
There is grace. No.
还有慈悲 错了
No-one looks on me and sees grace.
没人能从我身上看到慈悲
I do.
我能
May I ask...
我可以知道
what are you teaching the boy?
你给那小子教了些什么吗
What I know best.
我最清楚的事情
How to survive when grace fails.
当慈悲不存 如何苟活
Oh, would it pain us greatly to take just one main road?
咱们挑一条大道走会死不成
Perhaps one that won't leave our buttocks such a ripe shade of purple?
好歹挑一条不会颠簸得屁♥股♥一片青紫的
We're almost there, Piero.
我们快到了 皮耶罗
Just a few miles before the border of Naples. Good.
没几里就到那不勒斯边境了 很好
There are checking points along the main road.
大道沿途都有关卡
If we must ride through the Papal States,
想要穿越教皇辖境
it's best we do so quietly.
我们最好别打搅他们
There is still a version of events
还是有别的办法的嘛
where you remedy this situation from Florence,
就在佛罗伦萨解决这次的危机
where you persuade King Ferrante
您当然还是要劝说费兰特国王
to break his alliance with Sixtus
叫他放弃与西克斯特结盟
from the comfort and protection of your own home.
但不必劳烦从安稳舒适的家里出来受罪
Florence is excommunicated.
佛罗伦萨被逐出教会
No Italian states will trade with us.
意大利联邦都不会与我们交易
In two months, we lose the bank.
两个月后 我们就会失去银行
In three months, we lose the people.
三个月后 我们会失去人♥民♥
By the fourth, there'll be nothing between our necks
到了四个月 我们的脖子就要光溜溜地迎接
and Rome's blades.
罗马的屠刀了
It may not be pleasant but we have no other option.
也许这样是不太舒服 但我们别无选择
Perhaps the day you run an Italian state,
也许等到你统治意大利城邦的时候
you can do it differently.
你可以采取别的做法
Where is he?
他人呢
Father?
父亲
My child.
孩子
Look at you.
瞧瞧你们
Do you know who I am, Amelia?
你认识我吗 阿米莉娅
I think so, Your Holiness.
我认识 教皇陛下
Are you the Pope?
您是教皇吗
Newly anointed.
刚刚受任
But today I come here...
但今天我来这里
not as the Pope.
不是作为教皇
Today I come...
今天我来
..as your father.
只是作为你们的父亲
What have they done to you?
他们对您做了什么啊
A temporary hardship.
暂时的苦难罢了
How can they keep you here?
怎能把您关在此地
A man came through here. A friend of mine.
有人来过这里 我的一个朋友
He offered you freedom. Da Vinci.
他当时要带您出去 达·芬奇
He made quite an entrance.
他闹出好大动静
Why did you stay?
您为何不走
I had to.
必须如此
But if you'd escaped and we revealed who you truly are,
但如果您逃出去 我们就澄清您的真实身份
we could right these wrongs.
拨乱反正
The most obvious move is rarely the cleverest.
直白之举 往往不算高明
What are you talking about?
您说什么
Strategy...my child.
策略 孩子
Have they driven you mad?
您被逼疯了吗
Just the opposite.
正好相反
Please, Father, we have to get you out of here.
求您了 父亲 我们必须把你弄出去
Not yet, Lucrezia. No more strategies.
时候未到 卢奎西娅 不要再说策略
No more elliptical messages.
不要再打哑谜
Taking the throne will not be as easy for me...
夺回♥教♥皇宝座对我来说并不容易
as it was for my brother.
不像我弟弟那样
Though in the end...
不过到了最后
..it may be as brutal.
或许同样残酷
Once I joined the Church, I acquired enemies.
我加入教廷之时 就已树敌
So you and your sister were sent to be raised here,
所以把你和你姐姐送到这里生活
with the Donati family guarding our secret, for your safety.
有多纳蒂家族保守秘密 安全无忧
But in my absence, I can see that your sister has done a fine job.
我不在的时候 你姐姐把你照顾的很好
Better than I could ever have hoped.
超出了我的期望
No-one should know we're here.
不可能有人知道我来这里
Secure the front door. You, guard the rear.
去把守前门 你去后面
Father? It's nothing, my sweet. I'm sure...
父亲 没事 亲爱的 我保证
Take her to safety.
带她去安全的地方
All clear.
搞定
Bring him in.
带他进来
I knew your sentimentality would betray you, brother.
我早就知道感情用事会害了你 哥哥
How long have I waited in the shadows...
我在暗处蛰伏了好久好久
for the right moment of weakness?
只为等你软弱可欺的时机
God have mercy on your soul.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
Then make me a full partner in your plan.
请把您的计划完完整整地告诉我吧
Until I know that this will be over soon...
我必须知道这一切即将结束
I don't have the strength to follow you further.
否则没有力量再追随您
I need this finished.
我希望结束这一切
Lupo?
卢坡
As an old friend, I thank you for the...reunion
我的老朋友 谢谢你让我
that you have granted me.
能够与女儿相见
Of course. Please...
不用客气 请你
leave us.
让我们单独待会
The information I'm about to impart to my daughter
为了你的安危 我将知会我女儿的事情
would compromise you beyond the comfort of deniability.
还是不让你知晓比较好
Even if we fail, old friend,
即便我们失败了 老朋友
save yourself.
要以自保为重
I may take issue with the imposter who leads it,
我可能会反对主使这一切的冒名者
but I cannot leave you to conspire
但我不能任由你们
against the Holy Roman Church.
密谋反对神圣罗马教廷
I am the Holy Roman Church!
我就代表着神圣罗马教廷
I always thought to blame the physic
我总是怨恨那位医生
for pulling you out first.
先接生了你
How could our mother not favor you?
母亲怎能不偏爱你
She held you before she held me.
抱起我之前 她先抱过你
This is madness.
这太疯狂了
In the spirit of righting wrongs,
为了纠正这个错误
I tracked that physic down.
我找到了当时那位医生
He apologized...
他道了歉
and then I killed him -
然后我杀了他
with a vaginal speculum.
用一把阴♥道♥窥器
None of this was his fault in the end.
到头来这一切并非他的错
No. It was yours.
不 都是因为你
I shall assume the Papal throne at once.
我会立即继任教宗圣座
Since you've always kept my existence a secret,
因为你一直不让旁人知晓我的存在
I will raise no suspicions.
应该不会有人起疑
Have the decency to spare my daughters...
请你容人有量 不要因她们今日所见
from witnessing this.
谋害我的女儿
Witnessing what, brother?
她们见了什么 哥哥
I've no more interest in killing you.
我已无意杀你
We both know God won't allow it.
我们都清楚上帝不会允许手足相残
Dispose of them at once. No!
马上把她们处理掉 不要
Father...
父亲
The horrors you and I have endured...
你我曾经历的恐怖之事
cannot be in vain.
并非毫无意义
Have faith...
要坚信
that every painful moment...
所有的痛苦经历
is part of God's plan.
都是上帝的安排
You speak of the horrors that I have endured?
您是说我所经历的恐怖之事
What of the ones that I have committed?
那由我一手造成的呢
You must have faith, my child.
不要动摇你的信仰 我的孩子
Haul away! Haul away!
启航 启航
I find myself compelled to show you some grace.
我觉得有必要对你仁慈一点
I'm somewhat skeptical you will appreciate it but...
我有点怀疑你会否因此感激我 但
I brought you this.
给你带来了这个
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表