剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Do you think they heard me?
他们听到了吗
Palle!
帕雷
Palle!
帕雷
Palle!
帕雷
The Medici rallying cry.
美第奇战吼
I'd say they did.
应该听到了
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
Francesco, let's go!
弗兰切斯科 走吧
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
Now, Dragonetti.
就是现在 德拉戈内蒂
Now we apprehend the Pazzi traitors.
现在逮捕帕奇家的叛徒
My pleasure.
乐意之至
There they are! No, wait!
在这啊 不 等等
Hold him! By the Reverend Father!
按住他 看在圣父的份上
Help me!
救我
Orsini!
奥尔西尼
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
He's the leader! Pazzi scum!
帕奇家的渣滓 他带的头
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
My dear lady.
亲爱的夫人
I commend you for your strength and courage,
感谢你为保护家族
in holding our home against those
不受外敌侵害
who would seek our life.
所展现的勇气和意志
Welcome home, husband.
欢迎回家 夫君
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
Palle! Palle!
帕雷
I'm told our awaited guest has a penchant
听说马上来的这位客人
for such curiosities.
有独特的癖好
It is said he keeps a kind of ghastly museum in his dungeon.
据说他的地下室有个恐怖的博物馆
Surely the museum is apocryphal?
想必博物馆是子虚乌有
His reputation as a ferocious,
他是个凶残嗜血的统帅
bloodthirsty warlord is not.
这点不会假
His dress bespeaks a warrior.
果然是勇士的装扮
That's the son, Alfonso. Behind him is the King.
那是他儿子 阿方索 后面才是国王
This is your warlord?
他是统帅吗
He looks more like a bookkeeper.
看着像图书管♥理♥员♥
May I present His Majesty King Ferrante of Naples
有请那不勒斯国王费兰特陛下
and his son, Alfonso, Duke of Calabria.
及其子阿方索 卡拉布里亚公爵
You'll forgive us for not kneeling and kissing the ring.
不能下跪亲吻戒指 还请见谅
I too am anointed by God.
我也是神授的君王
And are you also Christ's Vicar here on earth...
那你也是上帝在人间的使徒
his holy sign that he will come again?
基♥督♥再临的预兆吗
It matters not.
二者没有关系
Down to business.
说正事吧
As the only king on the Italian peninsular,
作为意大利境内唯一的国王
you understand our need for stability?
你应该理解本座对稳定的渴求
We command the largest standing army in Italy.
我们有意大利最大的军队
It is we who assure stability.
我们可以维持稳定
We also command a sizeable force.
我家军队也不小
A flock of mercenaries.
一群雇佣兵而已
Rome has her priests,
虽然罗马有宗教
Florence her art, Genoa her trade.
佛罗伦萨有艺术 热那亚有商贸
But it is Naples and our forces
可是奥斯曼帝国入侵时
who have been tasked by God
上帝钦点那不勒斯
as the first line of defense against the Ottomans.
和我们的军队 在前线拒敌
You must know that the tyrant, Lorenzo de Medici,
你应该知道暴君洛伦佐·德·美第奇
and his heretic war engineer,
和他的异端武器制♥造♥师
Leonardo Da Vinci, openly flout us?
列奥纳多·达·芬奇 公然嘲笑本座
I've known Lorenzo since he was a child.
洛伦佐小时候我就认识
He's an unscrupulous villain
他是个无德的恶棍
who's a little too proud of his prick.
有个老二就自以为了不起
I'm sorry, I misspoke.
抱歉 我失言了
Holy Father, disregard what I said.
圣父 请不要在意我说的话
He knows better than to be here when the tooth falls.
他知道牙停转前 必须离开
Where did you find such an interesting specimen?
如此有趣的头骨 您从哪里找来的
Consider it a gift, one of many to come.
送你的礼物 以后还有更多
Lorenzo's regime must be eroded from within...
洛伦佐的统治必须从内部瓦解
to keep the armies of Milan and Venice
以防止米兰和威尼斯结盟
from allying against us.
与本座为敌
Once you have helped us seize Florence,
你帮本座夺下佛罗伦萨
the other secular states of Italy will fall into line,
意大利余下的不服教廷的城邦
and into the control
会一个接一个地
of the Godly state of Naples.
归属上帝眷顾的那不勒斯
You seek an alliance with us against Florence?
您想与我们联合对抗佛罗伦萨
How may we be of service?
怎样为您效劳呢
There is a papal ship in the port of Pisa,
比萨港有艘教廷的船
carrying slaves to Genoa.
向热那亚运奴隶
If your brave son traveled there
如果令郎英武
under both the Neapolitan and papal flags,
以那不勒斯和教廷的名义去比萨
the Republic of Florence would be cowed by our alliance.
那佛罗伦萨共和国就会被我们的结盟震慑
Lorenzo is a heathen but he's not a fool.
洛伦佐虽是异教♥徒♥ 却不是傻子
We will apply unrelenting pressure...
本座将不断施加压力
till he does what's best for his people,
直到他为了人♥民♥的利益
and surrenders.
投降
You asked to see me, Your Magnificence?
您要见我 洛伦佐大人
You were leaving before this massacre began.
屠♥杀♥开始前你正要上路
I assume you still intend to leave?
你现在还想走吧
But we need you here.
可是这里需要你
Rome's aggression will not stop.
罗马的入侵不会停止
We need more pipe organ muskets, more military...
我们需要更多管风枪 更多军队
And then what? Then what?
然后呢 然后怎样
They return with more soldiers, more allies.
他们带着更多的军队和盟友回来
The way to defeat them is not by racing them to the next weapon.
不能靠武器的革新打败他们
You alone know how to deal with Florence's enemies.
你最清楚怎么对抗佛罗伦萨的敌人
I search for an ancient tome called the Book Of Leaves.
我在寻找一本古籍 《叶之书》
It's a compendium of hidden wisdom
里面记载着隐匿的智慧
that men have died to protect.
许多人为之献出过生命
Sixtus and his cohorts, they moved mountains to find it.
西克斯特和爪牙为了寻找它 不惜一切代价
I believe it contains secrets that could put an end
我相信书中的秘密能帮我们
to these petty wars that besiege us forever.
永远了结这些战争
Whispers, forbidden knowledge made up
暗语 禁忌的知识
to entertain adolescent boys.
是哄小孩子的
Perhaps you recall lying on a slab
你还记得自己躺在板子上
while my blood pumped into your veins.
接收我的血液吗
Forbidden knowledge just saved your life.
禁忌的知识救了你的命
And in the name of this knowledge,
那为了这知识
you would desert Florence again?
你要再次抛弃佛罗伦萨吗
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
One of my grandfather's trinkets.
我祖父的一个小玩意
It's the symbol of the Sons of Mithras.
这是密特拉之子的标记
Have you heard of them? Cosimo had many secrets.
听说过吗 柯西莫的秘密多了
They were an ancient brotherhood committed to humanism.
他们是心怀全人类的古老兄弟会
Cosimo was one of its members.
柯西莫也是一员
He had faith in this city, in you.
他相信这座城市 相信你
Your grandfather, he saw Florence as the essential city,
您祖父 认为只有佛罗伦萨
where for once, freedom
可以让自♥由♥和知识
and knowledge had been allowed to take root.
得以再次扎根
He tasked me from beyond the grave to retrieve the Book Of Leaves.
他将找回《叶之书》的重任交给我
And when I do, you must ensure that Florence is still here to receive it.
你得确保等我找到的那天佛罗伦萨还在
But I can't...
但我离开
leave Florence without-- money,
佛罗伦萨不能不带钱
without a ship.
不能没有船
Da Vinci, I cannot help you.
达·芬奇 我帮不了你
Florence needs weapons, not magic.
佛罗伦萨需要武器 而不是魔法
Go, leave us. Do as you wish.
走吧 离开 做你想做的事
As my family have done for quite some time,
多年来我的家族一直在保护佛罗伦萨
I will preserve the city,
没有你的帮助
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表