剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I plead mercy for my companion Piero.
我恳请您宽恕我的同伴皮耶罗
He is here because I am here.
他只是追随我而来
He must not be made to face this test.
他不该面临这般考验
For it is I who seek an audience and not him.
是我请求接见 而非他
If you are the man of character your people say you are,
假如您正如人♥民♥口中所赞颂那样
spare him.
请饶恕他
We understand.
本王理解
And we grant you this boon.
那本王便许你这恩惠
If Lorenzo fail in his task,
如果洛伦佐失败
executioner, run your sword through his companion, No!
请刽子手直接刺死他的同伴 不
so that his death may be swift and merciful.
让他的死既迅速又仁慈
It is how God would want it.
上帝也会乐意如此
You can do this, Lorenzo.
你能做到 洛伦佐
Master your rage and harness it.
控制仇恨 驾驭怒火
Name it and you will own it. Clarice.
念出来 承认它的存在 克拉丽斯
You resent her for not being every woman in the world
你恨她不似世间俗妇
but you're still proud of her.
但你依然以她为傲
Dig deeper, brother. Da Vinci.
仔细想 哥哥 达·芬奇
Come on! He may infuriate.
拜托 他或许是很气人
But he fights for the same world as you with the same weapons.
但他与你使用同样的武器为同样的世界而战
The traitor Lucrezia.
叛徒卢奎西娅
Finally someone worth hating!
终于找到值得恨的人了
But most likely dead already.
但是很可能已经死了
So are you. It doesn't seem to stand in your way.
你也死了 但死亡似乎没影响你嘛
And there it is.
这就对了
No. Yes.
不 是的
Yes. Is it really so surprising?
是的 真让你吃惊吗
Why, brother? Why me?
为什么 哥哥 为什么是我
For one thing,
其一便是
you could have passed this test in an instant.
若换作你 很容易便能通过考验
This test and any other.
什么考验都无所谓
Everything was so easy for me, my life was so easy.
凡事都是轻而易举 我的人生毫无挑战
It wasn't true. It wasn't true.
这不对 这不对
It's what I thought once, perhaps.
我也许这样以为过
But you fought for Florence harder than any of us.
但保卫佛罗伦萨时 你比任何人都卖♥♥力
Yes, I fought. I fought.
是的 我很卖♥♥力 拼死战斗
And died.
然后死了
And that... that is why you hate me.
所以 你因此恨我
No one ever wants to say it.
没人愿意说出口
A part of us always hates the dead for leaving us.
我们心里多少都憎恨那些离我们而去的人
God damn you for dying!
你♥他♥妈♥的竟敢死掉
Name your hate now.
说出你的仇恨吧
Master it.
驾驭它
And loose your fucking bow.
射出你手中的箭矢
God damn you for dying before me"
你♥他♥妈♥的竟敢死在我眼前
No! No!
不 不
So, Ferrante.
费兰特
No more games!
别再玩游戏了
Be swift, my lord.
要快 大人
The sun is on its way.
太阳正在升起
Do they expect me to kill you?
他们想让我杀死你吗
You must...
您必须...
before you claim this antidote.
之后才能拿到解药
Stay on the path, my dreamer.
不要迷路 梦想家
Follow the tones and I will lead you back to me.
跟着我的声音 我带你回到我身边
Do not be tempted by the knowledge you may find.
千万不要被你即将发现的事物所诱惑
The threshold, Leonardo.
往门那里去 列奥纳多
You must hurry back!
你必须赶快回来
How many years have you lost
你失去了多少岁月
that you would have had otherwise, artista?
你本该好好利用的岁月 工匠
Giuliano!
朱利亚诺
Can you make the rest of your life count?
你能让余生有所价值吗
Would you have me protect Vanessa or not?
你还要不要我保护温妮莎吗
I implore you.
我恳求您
Strike quickly and with all mercy.
下手果决 慈悲待我
What's at stake here is greater than one life, Girolamo.
事关重大 远比我一条命重要 吉罗拉莫
You have told me again and again.
您再三告诉过我
Da Vinci must live.
达·芬奇必须活下去
Without him, you cannot enter the Vault of Heaven.
没了他 你无法进入天穹
No, no. You must.
不 不 你必须如此
You must.
必须如此
Hurry, my dreamer!
快点 我的梦想家
Leonardo!
列奥纳多
You must.
必须如此
Do you remember the story of Solomon and Sheba?
还记得所罗门和示巴的故事吗
Of course.
当然
I had such plans.
我也有过那样的梦
Zita?
琪塔
Tell him I forgive him.
告诉他 我原谅他
Run to me, Leonardo. Run!
快跑 列奥纳多 快跑
Come back to me, Leonardo!
快醒来 列奥纳多
Come back, my dreamer, you have stayed too long!
醒来 梦想家 你去得太久了
Come back!
醒过来
You have returned.
你醒了
Look, your friend has succeeded.
看 你的朋友成功了
I am not his friend.
我不是他的朋友
You have passed the test, my dreamer.
你通过考验了 梦想家
Thank you.
谢谢
Tomorrow, the Sun and the Moon
明天 太阳和月亮
will enter the Vault of Heaven.
将会进入天穹
As will I.
我也去
I killed Zita to save you.
我为救你杀了琪塔
I know.
我知道
She forgives you.
她原谅你了
Know this, Da Vinci.
记住 达·芬奇
If we depart this place without the Book of Leaves,
如果我们不能带走《叶之书》
I will kill you myself.
我会亲手杀了你
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表