剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
The sickness will pass
只要我们适应了这个海拔
once we get used to the altitude.
不适感会褪去的
Or we can just launch ourselves over the edge here.
或者我们干脆跳下这悬崖得了
Don't try it while you're bound to me!
跟我绑在一起时 你最好别那么干
So are we gonna let these savages kill us?
我们就任由这帮野蛮人宰杀吗
The alternatives are rather limited just now.
不然还能怎么样
They're distracted by news from that messenger.
那人在传信 他们分心了
I could be free from the pole with a couple of tugs.
再有几下我就挣脱了
Then what? We try and run still bound to these poles?
然后呢 拖着杆子跑吗
Have you anything better? We have to go out fighting.
你有更好的点子吗 免不了打一架的
Now is not the time!
现在还不是时候
And later, when we're brought before some crag-faced cannibal?
等咱被送到食人魔嘴边的时候吗
Look at where listening to you has brought us.
听你的话就没好过
Tell her I'll be happy to service her
告诉她 只要能放了你们
in any number of ways to save the rest of you.
要我怎么服侍她都行
I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
我甘愿牺牲自己
Our destination.
我们的目的地
The town made of stone.
石头之城
Just as the Abyssinian said.
像阿比西尼亚人说的一样
I take back what I said about savages.
我收回之前说野人的坏话
It is unanimous.
一致通过
Carlo de Medici,
卡洛·德·美第奇
welcome to the governing board of the Medici Bank.
欢迎加入美第奇银行董事会
I shall strive to satisfy your faith in me.
我一定不辜负您的期望
Signors...
诸位
have we any other business?
还有别的事吗
Unfortunately, there is an issue of grave importance.
还有件至关紧要的事
I have recently had word from King Ferdinand
我最近收到费迪南国王的消息
of his intention to default payment on all loans
他说由于克拉丽斯·奥尔西尼违逆教廷
unless we remove Clarice Orsini as head of this institution
不将她革职 国王就将
for her sins against the Holy Church.
拖欠他所有的贷款
Clearly, I will not capitulate to the blackmail of a creditor.
我当然不会屈从于贷方的勒索
A true leader would take whatever steps necessary
真正的领袖为了事业的延续
to ensure our business sees another day, month...
可以不惜一切代价
If this is your attempt at requesting my resignation, rethink.
如果你是想逼我辞职 三思吧
Without a vote of this board, it will not happen.
董事会不投票 我不会辞职
Then you leave us no choice.
那就没得选了
Signors, let us answer the call for new leadership.
诸位 来回应对新领袖的呼唤吧
A majority of seven is required.
须至少有七人赞成
Carlo, how will you vote?
卡洛 你怎么选
As a man of faith,
作为信徒
I respect a commitment to the Holy Church.
我欣赏国王对教廷的忠心
And supporting him is wise
如果他是出于虔诚
if that's what forces Ferdinand's decision.
那支持他就是对的
But it is not.
可惜不是这样
I vote with Clarice Orsini.
我支持克拉丽斯·奥尔西尼
This letter details the back-room deal
这封信记述了费迪南国王
between King Ferdinand and Signor Portinari,
和波尔蒂纳里先生的暗箱交易
in which favorable interest rates were offered
国王威胁拖欠贷款 作为回报
in direct exchange for the King's threat of default.
波尔蒂纳里为国王的贷款降低利率
I charge this letter not only as malfeasance
信中内容不但是渎职
but also treason.
更是叛国
Guards, remove this well-fed Judas to the Bargello.
卫兵 将这个脑满肠肥的犹大关进牢房♥
This is outrageous! This melanzana deceived us!
岂有此理 这个黑鬼欺骗我们
I'll...get...you...back... for this!
我会 让你 付出 代价的
Signors, today each of you have made your loyalties clear.
诸位是否忠心 我已经一清二楚
Now I must consider what to do
对那些不支持我的人
with those no longer supporting my leadership.
我必须要想些对策了
Signor de Medici, I wonder, do you have any suggestions?
美第奇先生 你怎么想
Perhaps this board has grown too large.
董事会的人数未免太多了
We can do more with less.
裁掉几人效率更高
Unless some members would be willing to relinquish
除非某几位董事
a portion of their sizeable salaries for the good of Florence?
为了佛罗伦萨自愿降薪
Excellent.
很好
I trust the details are secure in your hands.
细节问题就交给您处理了
The sickness to your stomach will pass.
恶心过一会就好了
My alchemists continually tinker with their recipe
我的药剂师还在改进配方里
for oil of vitriol.
硫酸盐的用量
They never get it right.
总是掌握不好
When I was a young man,
我年轻时
a Chinese delegation came to Italy,
有位中国的使节来到意大利
bearing many treasures.
带了许多珍宝
But their most precious gift
但最珍贵的宝贝
was teaching their art of preserving human bodies.
是他们保存尸体的技艺
The use of antimony salts in embalming fluid.
使用锑盐做防腐液
Inspired!
深受启发啊
Where is Piero?
皮耶罗呢
Intact...
毫发未伤
for the time being.
暂时没事
The human body always reminds me of our Italian peninsula.
人体总让我想起意大利半岛
Such a complex assembly of delicate parts,
精妙的部分复杂地组合起来
each one with a purpose.
每部分都有其作用
Yet every now and then...
可是时不时的
one brings down the others.
总有坏的影响好的
For the rest of the organism to thrive,
为了其它器官的健康
a steady and unwavering hand is called upon to remove...
需要一只坚定的手
the infected piece.
拿掉坏的部分
King Ferrante...
费兰特国王
you may see Florence as a disease.
您也许视佛罗伦萨为恶疾
But if you'll allow me to speak on her behalf...
但请让我为她说几句
What's more to say?
有什么好说的
The Holy Father himself decreed your city...
教皇陛下圣意裁定佛罗伦萨
unbecoming in the eyes of the Lord.
不得我主青眼
Pope Sixtus has overreached, as he has in the past.
西克斯特教皇的手伸的太远 犯了老错误
The Duke of Milan was murdered at his behest.
他下令刺杀米兰公爵
Even my own brother, Giuliano,
甚至我的弟弟 朱利亚诺
slaughtered in a house of worship on holy Easter Sunday.
复活节时在礼拜堂内惨遭毒手
Popes come and go.
教皇如流水般换人
I choose my alliances
我选择同盟时
for the safety and glory of my own kingdom.
只考虑我自己王国的安全和荣耀
Then side with Florence!
那就与佛罗伦萨联手吧
You seek to curb Ottoman incursions.
你希望抵御奥斯曼的入侵
You fear the French will renew their claims to Naples.
你怕法国会重新抢占那不勒斯
I fear no one.
我谁也不怕
Not that dandy French king.
不怕法国那个花♥花♥公♥子♥国王
Or an Ottoman infidel eyeing our shores.
更不怕奥斯曼的异教♥徒♥觊觎我的海岸线
You speak of fear?
你跟我谈恐惧吗
I will show you fear.
我给你看看什么叫恐惧
He looks fancy.
穿的还挺花里胡哨
Whatever's about to happen...
不管将要发生些什么
She's not happy about it.
她并不希望那样
Yeah, that makes two of us.
是 我也不希望
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
"Kaliari".
Kaliari
I think they want us to choose.
我觉得他们是让我们选择
I saw this in Mali.
我在马里见过这场景
It's a ritual to determine your value to the tribe.
是一种仪式 来决定你对部落的价值
You must choose an item
你得选一样东西
to identify your place among them.
用以确立你在部落中的地位
Then I choose to be a warrior!
我选择成为武士
Amongst warriors!
加入武士的行列
I am pleased you honored our accord.
我很高兴你遵守了我们的约定
Why would I do otherwise?
我为何会不遵守
Because you broke the deal
因为你并没有遵守
you made with Portinari and Sassetti.
你与波尔蒂纳里和萨塞蒂的约定
So I cannot help wonder when your word means something.
我自然怀疑你的承诺是否能兑现
I tested them to lure them out.
我那是试探他们
But I could not be bound to any vow that might harm your interests.
但我不会遵守有损您利益的承诺
Well, I...
我...
I'm impressed.
我很感动
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表