剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
You might actually enjoy this.
没准会喜欢这个
Da Vinci?
达·芬奇
Yes?
怎么了
I always wanted to meet you.
一直想见见你
Though perhaps under different circumstances.
不过想的不是这样情势
Carlo di Medici, Cosimo's son.
卡洛·德·美第奇 科西莫的儿子
Yes. A bastard, like yourself, I believe.
果然 和你一样 是私生子
So I've been told.
我也这么听说的
I returned to aid my family...
我来给家族帮忙
rather unsuccessfully.
相当不成功
Well, is there no one left who can fight for Florence?
就没有人为佛罗伦萨而战吗
There may be some, hidden in the shadows.
也许还有人暗中抗争
But those who can fight have been jailed.
不过反抗的人都被关起来了
Or worse.
或是更惨
I'm feeling hoggish.
我都欲♥火♥焚身了
Get us one more.
再找一个来
The Duke knows his business.
公爵真内行
It's not every day we see torturers with these credentials.
我们并不每天都能见到有资质的施虐人
This way.
这边请
Move.
让开
It would be an honor if you let me watch.
如果我能在旁看着 就太荣幸了
The painter and I have some history.
这画师和我有过节
I'd love it if you'd allow me to deliver the opening blow.
如果能由我来开始 我会很高兴
Torture is a learned art.
施虐是一门精深的技术
But we may allow you, if you are willing to...
我们可以让你开始 如果你愿意...
..fondle our balls.
摸摸我们的蛋
How the... It's a gift.
真是... 这是惊喜
Oh, we must release him as well.
我们也得把他放了
He's a Medici.
他是美第奇家族的人
Right, now, put this on.
好 把这个穿上
What about the others? No time.
其他人怎么办 没时间
They'll figure us out unless we leave now.
我们现在就走 不然会被发现的
You're more use to them outside of these walls, Da Vinci.
你逃出去对他们帮助更大 达·芬奇
Put this on.
把这个穿上
The loyalists are holed up at the Barking Dog.
美第奇的追随者都藏在吠犬酒馆
Those fucking dogs are out for blood tonight.
这群狗♥杂♥种♥今晚到处找麻烦
They're looking for us, Leo.
他们在找我们 列奥
We've got to get out of Florence,
我们得离开佛罗伦萨
they'll turn this city upside down till they find us.
他们为了找我们会把城市翻过来的
We're not leaving Florence.
我们不离开佛罗伦萨
We have to take the city back.
我们必须把它夺回来
You're out of your mind. He's right.
你疯了 他说得对
Captain Dragonetti.
德拉戈内蒂队长
Not since they stripped me of my title.
我不是队长了 他们剥夺了我的头衔
The Officers of the Night.
夜巡队
Some of those are still your own men.
应该还有一些你的手下
Traitors.
都是些叛徒
How is she? Da Vinci confirms Clarice is still alive.
她怎么样 达·芬奇确定克拉丽斯还活着
I failed her and the whole city.
我辜负了她和整座城市
There must be a way of winning the city back.
一定有方法能把佛罗伦萨夺回来
Duke Federico.
费德里科公爵
His men work for money.
他的手下都是为钱卖♥♥命
So, we take him out, they'll disperse.
我们除掉他 士兵就四散了
The Duke's no fool.
公爵又不傻
He's covered all points of entry.
他包围了所有的入口
The palace can't be impenetrable.
宫殿不可能一个缺口都没有
I may have a way.
我有条路子
One Urbino may not think to guard.
一个乌比诺想不到去把守的地方
There's a grated opening that provides ventilation
铁匠的熔炉那里有个炉格
for the blacksmith's forge.
用来给熔炉通风
And you'd enter the furnace?
要从熔炉里走吗
It leads up the chimney to the roof.
它将烟囱引向屋顶
What if the forge is lit? You'd be broiled alive.
要是熔炉开着呢 你会被活活烤死的
I've examined the entire palace structure for weaknesses,
我检查过整座宫殿的结构缺陷
there are none.
它无懈可击
And yet three assassins entered through windows just weeks ago.
但几周前还是有三名刺客从窗子进去了
Windows? The clerestory windows.
窗子 是天窗
The ones in the roof.
屋顶上的
They open up to the bedrooms, the gallery and the great hall.
通向卧室 走廊和大厅的天窗
That may work.
那或许可行
You'll never reach them without being spotted.
你从那里走一定会被人发现
I need these items:
我需要这些东西
Zo, eight planks of wood, as pliable as possible.
泽洛 八根尽可能柔韧的木条
I'm not wandering the streets. They're searching for us.
我才不上街晃荡 他们在抓我们呢
I need a ten pound iron weight,
我需要十磅重的铁
the bladder of a freshly-killed cow,
新杀乳牛的膀胱
and some spongia soporifica.
还有一些催眠海绵海绵
You'd poison their food?
你要给他们下毒吗
They're trained mercenaries.
他们是受过训练的雇佣兵
They avoid traps like this by eating in shifts.
为了避免这样的陷阱 他们轮班吃饭
They don't breathe in shifts.
他们又不轮班呼吸
Fumes?
烟雾吗
Exactly. Hit them from above
正是 从上面扔下去
and knock them out.
把他们弄晕
Sorry. Sorry, with all due respect,
抱歉 抱歉 恕我冒昧
how are we gonna infiltrate a palace
我们如何潜入一座
guarded by the most brutal soldiers in Italy?
由全意大利最野蛮的士兵把守的宫殿
Creatively.
靠创造力
Relieve your thirst.
喝一点解解渴
Now you offer me help.
现在你倒帮我了
No, wait.
别 等一下
I did help you.
我确实帮了你
You wanted them to know about your father, did you not?
你希望他们知道你父亲 对不对
Your only mission was to get the son of the Sultan to Rome.
你唯一的任务就是让苏丹之子去罗马
Once that was accomplished, the outcome was all but assured.
这任务一旦完成 结果必定如你所愿
If Bayezid is killed, the result is war.
如果巴耶塞特被杀 结果就是战争
If he is imprisoned, war again.
如果他被监禁 还是战争
If he is dishonored and dismissed...
如果他被羞辱并遣返
retaliation will be required.
就必定会报复
The only outcome that would undo your father's plan,
唯一能破坏你父亲计划的结果
is if the pretender were to consider peace.
就是那个假冒者考虑和平
Which is an impossibility.
而这根本不可能
When my father regains his position,
等我父亲重回属于他的位置
and all of Italy are united behind him,
并且整个意大利随之统一
he will restore peace.
他会恢复和平
Yes.
是
He will.
他会的
The dead are always peaceful.
死者永远和平
I trust you are as happy to see me
我相信你非常高兴见到我
as I am to see you.
就像我见到你一样
I suppose even King Arthur won a battle or two with witchcraft.
我想即使亚瑟王也靠巫术赢过一两场战争
Arthur had a magician at his disposal.
亚瑟有一位供他差遣的巫师
And you are?
那你呢
I'm just a man.
我只是个普通人
With varied interests, like your father, Cosimo.
像你父亲科西莫一样兴趣广泛
Duke Federico has more men outside the city gates.
费德里科公爵在城外人手更多
If we fail to deliver your concoction,
如果你配的药投放失败
they'll execute us all.
他们会把我们全都处死
We won't fail.
我们不会失败
The trajectories of flying objects is something
我近来搞清楚了
I've become versed in of late.
飞行物的飞行轨迹
This...
这个
This armature employs a semi-elliptical lead spring.
这个支架使用半椭圆形弹簧
It improves upon any catapult those mercenaries
我做了改良 它比那些雇佣兵从前见过的
will have encountered in the past.
任何弹射器都要合理准确
You are like my father.
你真像我父亲
I'd wager you're just as interested in the Book of Leaves.
我敢说你对《叶之书》同样有兴趣
I've heard of it.
我是听说过
We've got a problem!
我们遇到了麻烦
Dragonetti, Vespucci and your friend,
德拉戈内蒂 韦斯普奇和你的朋友
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表