剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
You and I?
您和我
Your legal counsel will be invaluable.
你在法律方面的知识至关重要
And I know most of the Neapolitan court from my youth.
而我从小就认识那不勒斯的大多数朝臣
They will attend my arguments.
他们必定会来听我一言
And I will persuade Ferrante that no alliance with Sixtus
我会说服费兰特 与西克斯特结盟之人
ever benefits the Pope's partners.
向来没有捞到过好处
My love, perhaps you haven't yet recovered...
亲爱的 您还没有完全康复...
Being the one most hated and persecuted by our enemies,
作为敌方的眼中钉肉中刺
I may...by placing myself in their hands,
我这样自投罗网
be the means of restoring peace to our city.
或许能给我们的城市带来和平
I am more bound than other any man here
比起在座的各位 我为国家献身
to give up all to my country.
自是责无旁贷
Even my life.
哪怕为此牺牲
But with no Medici authority among the Signoria,
但领主团没了美第奇家族的人做主
will we be able to defend the city in your absence?
我们哪能在您外出期间保护这座城市呢
Clarice shall supply that authority.
克拉丽斯将代我行事
I trust her to act on my behalf.
由她作我的全权代理
Obey her as you would me.
见她如见我
A woman? You cannot be serious.
女人执政 您不是认真的吧
Each word you speak against my wife invites more retribution...
抨击我妻子的每个字都将招致惩罚
I will save our city...
我会挽救我们的城市
..returning to hear how you supported Clarice.
等我回来 要听听你是如何支持克拉丽斯的
Or I will feed you your fat fingers one by one.
不然我就把你的胖手指一根一根喂给你吃
Am I understood?
懂了吗
Florence awaits our success.
佛罗伦萨还在等我们凯♥旋♥
Make way for His Eminence.
给大人让路
Make way for His Eminence.
给大人让路
God's wounds! Walk steadily!
该死的 抬稳点
Good morning, Cardinal.
早上好 主教大人
Just relax.
不用紧张
If I wanted you dead then my dear friend Quon Shan
如果我想杀你 在你还没意识到时
would have done it before you knew.
我这位好朋友宽山就已让你身首异处了
What do you want? To enlighten you.
你想干什么 来点醒你
As curator of the Secret Archives,
作为密卷的保管人
you place value on clandestine knowledge, do you not?
你很重视秘密情报 对吧
I have a secret I think you might be interested in.
我这里有条情报 你也许会感兴趣
Said Eve to Adam.
这就如夏娃对亚当的诱惑之言
Inside the Castel Sant'angelo the Pope holds a prisoner.
在圣天使城♥堡♥内 教皇囚禁着一个人
A man about whom you care deeply.
一位你关心至深之人
How would a whore like you know of the Pope's dealings?
你这样的娼妓怎么会知道教皇的事
Don't believe me.
不用现在就相信我
Search every corner of the Castel Sant'angelo.
去搜寻圣天使城♥堡♥的每一个角落
And then when you have found the man that I describe,
当你找到我说的这个人时
you will come back here and meet me, of your own accord.
你会主动回到这里来见我
What stops me from simply ordering guards
我为什么不直接让卫兵
to arrest you and your... heathen mute?
来缉捕你和这位 哑巴异教♥徒♥
When you discover whom the Pope holds prisoner,
当你发现教皇囚禁之人是谁
arresting us will be the last thing on your mind.
你就会抛弃逮捕我们的念头了
It's perfect. It's perfect. It's just as I asked.
太棒了 很完美 就是我想要的
Everything. Lamp oil, grappling hooks,
万事齐备 灯油 爪钩
three dozen leather skins, glass, scrap iron.
三打皮革 玻璃和铁屑
And...from my own collection,
再加上 我独家收藏的
these maps by the cartographer Toscanelli
由制图师托斯卡内利绘制的地图
should prove useful.
一定能派上用场
I still need a second well-balanced sword
以防我再次与阿方索公爵交锋
should I face Duke Alfonso again.
我还需要第二把平衡感好的剑
Of course. I'm glad you're pleased.
没问题 您能满意是我的荣幸
We spent most of your coin on it all.
您的大部分钱都花在这上面了
I thought you said...
你不是说过
What? Didn't you spend it all?
怎么了 你不是都花光了吗
Not in front of the laborers.
别在工匠面前说
They work for an advance
我给他们预支了一部分薪水
against future pay.
剩下的完工后补齐
They won't take too kindly to know
如果他们发现根本没有余款
there is no future pay.
可不会善罢甘休
We'll save that revelation till after we're gone.
等我们离开后再给他们知道吧
You are...
你可真是
As if you've never duped anyone like this.
好像你从没这样骗过人似的
I dupe people who deserve it.
我只骗该骗的人
Anyone gullible enough to be duped deserves it.
因为轻信人言被骗的 全是活该
Whatever pads one's purse is fair game. No?
只要有钱赚就可以搞 不对吗
Well, don't tell me you work for Da Vinci for free.
别告诉我你是免费为达·芬奇工作的
He doesn't pay you?
他不付你钱吗
Is he that well hung?
他床上有那么厉害吗
You plibbling, flat-mouthed pustule...
我把你个胡说八道的怂包...
Gentlemen! Your friend is quick with insults.
先生们 您这位朋友骂人信手拈来
But he does not endure them so well.
但被骂时却没法坦然接受
What do you plan to make out of all this...miscellany?
您准备用这些东西造什么
It's a new invention. A mechanical fish.
一项新发明 一条机械鱼
Trout, salmon, cod?
是鳟鱼 三文鱼 还是鳕鱼
Part trout, part turtle, part lamprey.
像鳟鱼 也像海龟 还像七鳃鳗
Nature always produces ingenious hybrids,
大自然总是巧妙地将万物结合在一起
so should we.
我们要学习这一点
Look! You and I should board this craft,
看 等我算出我们需要多少空气
once I've calculated how much air we need.
你和我将登上这艘船
We toss it into the sea, float beneath the surface,
把它送入大海 让它沉至海面以下
paddling under the water until we reach the ship.
我们在水下划桨 追上那艘船
Grappling hooks will attach to its hull.
爪钩会勾住船体
We wait till nightfall, board the boat, free the slaves,
等到深夜 我们登船并释放所有奴隶
and in the resulting uprising, the ship will be ours.
等到日出之时 那船就是我们的了
He's not kidding. He never kids.
他不是在说笑 他从不说笑
So you would get into a turtle shell with him and drown there?
你准备和他钻进这个龟壳 一起淹死吗
No, we'd just smash the glass
当然不是 如果事情不妙
and swim to safety if it came to that.
我们会打碎玻璃 游向安全地带
Yes, and Alfonso's forces would
没错 等你们浮出水面时
see you both hit the surface
会被阿方索的人发现
and lance you through with arrows and spears.
用弓箭与长矛把你们戳成碎片
You agreed to help us acquire a ship.
你说过会帮我们搞到船
This...is how we'll do it.
而这 就是我们的计划
I suggest you support it,
鉴于你自己的计划一败涂地
seeing how your own plan failed utterly.
你现在最好支持它
You must know...you're mad.
你得知道... 你疯了
I've heard it said.
这话我听过很多次
Lunatics think much of themselves.
疯子总是自大狂妄
I'll not be part of your madness.
我不会陪着你发疯
Not that I mind seeing him go,
并不是我舍不得他走
but can we afford to lose our expert on ships
但我们能失去这位舰船专家
and their capabilities?
和他的技能吗
To work!
干活去吧
Clearly you meant it
你先前说自己不配有家有业
when you said you didn't deserve your family,
显然是肺腑之言
for now you would vanish on us.
因为你现在就要弃我们而去
In the name of protecting you.
是为了保障你们的安全
I nearly lost you to assassins on Easter Sunday.
复活节遇刺我差点儿失去你
Now you dream you can ride into the court of our enemies
现在你妄想自己可以毫发无损地
without getting killed.
深入敌人的腹地
There must be a subtler way to negotiate.
一定有更稳妥的协商办法
In our plight subtlety will no longer do.
稳妥无法帮我们走出困境
Your plan for Giuliano to marry Camilla Pazzi,
你想让朱利亚诺迎娶卡米拉·帕奇
that was a subtle plan that got my brother killed.
正是这条妙计害死了我弟弟
Deep down I doubted the notion.
我一直对此心存疑虑
I... should have gone with my gut.
我应该按直觉行动的
That's what Giuliano would have done,
朱利亚诺会直觉做事
and from now on, I do too.
从现在起 我也将如此
You blame me for Giuliano's death?
你怪我害死了朱利亚诺
I wasn't making that exact point.
我没这么说
No, no, you were being subtle.
是啊 没有 你说的很隐晦
And you're right - fuck subtlety.
你说得对 去他妈的隐晦
Well, now, your real feelings for me emerge.
现在你对我的真实情感表现出来了
I could have obliged the Signoria and had you thrown out.
我本可以向领主团示好 把你赶出去
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表