剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Amerigo will return with our ship.
亚美利哥会带着船回来的
Just have a little faith.
你要有信心
In that greasy little nancy man?
信那油头粉面的娘娘腔
Maestro. He... He wants to speak with you.
大♥师♥ 他有话跟你说
I'm afraid I have nothing to offer you that will dull the pain.
我怕是没有能帮你止疼的东西
Your theoretical generosity is touching.
你理论上的慷慨感人肺腑
When His Holiness called me to be his instrument,
教皇招我为他所用时
he tested my resolve.
试过我的决心
He...
他...
He sent me to exact vengeance against a sinner who crossed our path.
他让我对一个偶然遇见的罪人施以报复
A Jewish prostitute.
一个犹太娼妓
In God's holy city.
在主的圣城里
I followed her for hours.
我跟了她几个小时
I wanted so badly to please my father.
我那时如此渴望取悦父亲
But how could the Lord desire me to take a life?
可是主怎么会要我夺人性命呢
Sixtus chose her specifically. Didn't he?
西克斯特有意选的她 是不是
Celia Lysimachus.
西莉亚·雷西马克
You brought flowers to her grave.
你给她坟前鲜过花
She was um...
她是我...
someone familiar.
一个熟人
She was your mother.
她是你母亲
We both grasped it in those moments.
那一刻我们俩都明白了
And I...I didn't stop.
可是我...没有停手
I saw it in her eyes. She knew who I was.
从她眼中我能看出 她知道我是谁
And I only squeezed harder.
可我只是手上越发用力
How foolish I have been...
我是多么愚蠢
to follow the Book of Leaves to the end of the world,
跑到世界尽头来追寻《叶之书》
thinking it could absolve me of my sins.
以为它可以免去我的罪孽
Well, at least my father was right on one account.
至少我父亲在这件事上是对的
It has all been a path to ruin.
这是一条通往毁灭的道路
No, it's a fitting reward...
如今我两手空空而归
I should go home so very empty-handed.
也算是应有此报
No.
不
You've seen... You've seen the Brazen Head.
你也看到...你看到那铜人头了
How could a device like that be built without...
如果没有《叶之书》中的知识
without the knowledge of the Book of Leaves.
怎么可能造得出这样的装置
I never said the Book of Leaves wasn't real, Da Vinci.
我并没说《叶之书》不存在 达·芬奇
But is it really worth it?
但是真的值得吗
Leo, it's Amerigo!
列奥 是亚美利哥
For me...
我的追寻...
the quest is far from over.
还远远没有结束
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表