剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
He was with you.
他之前和你在一起
We were separated during the attack.
我们在袭击中被冲散了
Lorenzo was wounded but managed to escape.
洛伦佐受了伤 但成功逃脱
Escape where?
逃到哪里
When last I saw him,
我最后一次看到他时
he fled with the help of the artista Da Vinci.
他在工匠达·芬奇的帮助下逃走了
Then he's alive?
这么说他还活着
Why are you here, Commander?
那你为什么在这 指挥官
My men are exhausted,
我的手下精疲力竭
trapped for hours by the mob.
被暴徒围攻了好几个小时
And Lorenzo is out among them.
而洛伦佐仍在外面被暴徒围攻
Mount a search at once.
马上开始搜寻
We barely survived our arrival.
我们能活着回来已是万幸
Your duty is his safety.
你的职责是保证他的安全
My lady, you are not empowered to give me orders.
夫人 你无权对我下命令
As a member of the Signoria, the city...
作为领主团的一员 这座城市
The city? Florence was nothing
这座城市 美第奇家族掌权之前
before the Medicis.
佛罗伦萨根本一文不值
Now it is the jewel of Europe.
如今它成了欧洲的瑰宝
This city owes everything to Lorenzo.
这城市的一切都要归功于洛伦佐
Now go and find him, or I will have your titles
现在马上去找他 否则我剥夺你的公职
and your testicles removed.
割了你的蛋
Lift.
升起来
Hold him still.
摁住他
Hold him still, do it!
摁住他 快点
No!
不行
You coward!
你这个懦夫
You cowards, I'll kill you all!
你们这些懦夫 我要杀了你们
I'll kill you all, you cowards!
杀光你们 这群懦夫
Tincture of opium.
给他吃了点鸦♥片♥
It should keep him sedated.
应该能让他昏迷一段时间
Everyone wash your hands. Why?
所有人都去洗手 为什么
The Eastern scholars believed
东方的学者认为
ablution prevented contamination as their faith.
沐浴能净化祛除污垢 净化身心
Now who's superstitious? Just do it, Andrea!
现在是谁在迷信了 快去洗 安德烈
Grab me those clamps.
给我拿几个夹子
What on earth is that? Sheep's intestine.
这到底是什么玩意 羊的小肠
The Greeks used reeds for cannulas,
古希腊人用芦苇做针头
we use my pen nibs.
我就用笔尖代替好了
Please,
求你了
there are other Medicis to replace Lorenzo.
美第奇家族有别人能替代洛伦佐
But Florence only has one Leonardo Da Vinci.
但佛罗伦萨只有一位列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Look what Florence has become without Lorenzo.
你看没了洛伦佐佛罗伦萨现在成了什么样子
Come on!
快啊
I was wrong.
我之前错了
He believed in me when no one else would,
全世界都不相信我时 只有他相信我
he entrusted me with the city's defense.
他将守卫城市的重任托付给我
That's what I'm doing now. Finish that.
而这正是我现在要做的 保卫这座城市
I'm defending Florence.
我在保卫佛罗伦萨
I believe I can save him, Andrea.
我相信自己能救他 安德烈
I need you to believe it too.
我需要你也相信我
Pass me that knife.
把刀递给我
One, two, three...
一 二 三
Now, open the median basilic on Lorenzo's arm.
现在 切开洛伦佐上臂的肘正中静脉
It's anterior to the elbow, just below the surface.
它在肘部的前面 就在皮肤下面
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
Clamp the intestines, Vanessa.
夹住肠子 温妮莎
What? Clamp the intestine!
什么 夹住肠子
Now, insert the other end of the pen nib into Lorenzo's vein.
另一头插♥进♥洛伦佐的血管
Into the vein. Yes.
插入血管 对
Now release the clamp.
松开夹子
Is it working? Is the tube moving?
有用吗 肠子里有动静吗
No.
没有
Raise me up.
把我升起来
Stop.
停
How long do we let it run its course?
要多久才能见效
Till Lorenzo regains his color and I lose mine.
等到洛伦佐有了血色 我没了血色
It's moving.
动了
Our blood is being transferred.
在输血了
Leo... It's alright.
列奥 没事
It's alright, Andrea.
没事的 安德烈
Time is a river, and the Turk
时间是一条河流 土耳其人
has walked upstream.
逆流而上
He assured me
他向我保证
fate isn't done with me yet.
命运还没捉弄够我呢
There you are.
你醒了
I feared I'd lost you.
我还担心会失去你
Where am I?
我在哪
You're where you belong, by my side.
你知道你该陪伴在我身边
I pushed you away.
我却把你推开了
I should never have done that.
我真不该那么做
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why do you condemn yourself to walk this path alone?
你为何要折磨自己 独自走这条路
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
And my friends are more loyal than most.
我的朋友比大多数人都忠诚
They admire your mind.
他们崇拜你的思想
But who among them truly knows you?
可有谁真正懂你
Tell me this feels anything less than perfect.
你能说这一刻不完美吗
What was that?
那是什么
This is how it happens.
就是这样的
This is how you leave us.
你就是这样离开我们的
What do they want?
他们要什么
They want what we all want, Leonardo.
他们要的也是我们要的 列奥纳多
They want you.
他们要你
This painting.
这幅油画
It was my first glimpse of Lorenzo.
是我第一次得见洛伦佐真容
Viewed only after our families
在两家订立婚约之后
had brokered our marriage.
我才见到
I pray it's not the last sight I have of him as well.
我祈祷这不是最后一次见他
I have become aware of Lorenzo's current circumstance.
我了解了洛伦佐的处境
It seems our hopes hang on your first born.
看来希望全在您长子身上
You can imagine how much that thrills me.
这点让我无比担心
Signora, I would like to move you and the children
夫人 我想今夜把您和孩子们
to a different part of the city tonight.
转移到城中其它地方
We have repelled the Pazzis,
帕奇家族虽然被击退
but without Lorenzo, they will return.
但洛伦佐不在 他们还会回来
Gualberto.
葛伯托
This man has brought a message from Lorenzo.
他带来了洛伦佐的消息
Is he safe?
他安全吗
I'm only trying to save Florence.
我只是想拯救佛罗伦萨
So am I.
我也是
Signora, you must leave tonight.
夫人 您今晚必须动身
The Medicis do not run, Signor Da Vinci.
美蒂奇家族从不逃走 达·芬奇先生
We will fight until our last breath.
我们会战斗至最后一息
He still breathes.
他还有气
Faint...but still there.
很微弱 但还有气
Damn you, Leo.
列奥你个混♥蛋♥
There are limits even for you.
你也是有极限的
Maestro?
大♥师♥
Do you think Lorenzo will recover?
洛伦佐能恢复吗
Truthfully?
问真心话吗
I have no idea, this is all beyond me.
不知道 我完全搞不懂
What do you think will happen if he,
如果他 他死在我们这
if he dies here with us?
会怎么样
You mean if it's discovered that we, and not the Pazzi,
你是指如果有人发现是我们 而不是帕奇家族
succeeded in killing the ruler of Florence?
杀掉了佛罗伦萨的统治者吗
I hesitate to hazard a guess.
我连想都不愿想
Would they hang a woman who's with child?
他们会吊死孕妇吗
My dear... Vanessa, shh.
亲爱的温妮莎
Worse, what if the Pazzis discover my condition?
要是帕奇家发现我怀了美蒂奇的孩子呢
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表