剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I remember that they have magnetic properties
我记得它们有磁力
and the vault is metal.
天穹又是金属的
Oh, it doesn't do anything.
不管用啊
What?
怎么了
It only functions under these two arches.
只在这两个拱下面才有磁力
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Any more?
还有吗
There must be an arrangement.
肯定有分布规律的
There must be a secret to placing them.
有什么秘密的排布方法
A combination, an order of numbers.
排列组合 数字顺序什么的
Will these riddles never end?
什么时候能不猜谜语了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
These arches, I've seen them before.
这些拱 我以前见过
The landscape behind this woman...
这女人身后的风景
It's mysterious.
很神秘
Sort of riddle.
像是个谜面呢
I can solve this.
我能解开的
One, two, three.
一 二 三
That vault belongs to my people.
天穹属于我的族人
You know what will happen to us,
你知道拿走它我们会怎样
to me, if you take it.
我会怎么样
Four, five, six. Seven.
四 五 六 七
What is this?
这是什么
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿呢
Where is she?
她在哪儿
This is where her voice was coming from.
她的声音就是从这里发出来的
It matters not. The book is not here.
无所谓了 这里没有书
This is the Lord's cruelest joke.
这是主最残忍♥的嘲弄
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
It speaks with my mother's voice.
它用我母亲的声音说话
Oh, that is astonishing.
这太神奇了
Why would someone craft clockwork like this?
为什么要造这种机械
Because this machine,
这机器
it allows you to hear the voice of someone who...
发出的声音属于一位...
who is not here.
已经不在的人
It is a charlatan's toy.
不过是江湖骗子的玩物
It is not the reason I have come all this way.
我跑这么远可不是为了这个
Where is the book?
书在哪儿
Where is the book? Where is the book?!
书在哪儿 书在哪儿
Where is the fucking book?
那本该死的书在哪儿
Leonardo.
列奥纳多
Leonardo, my dearest. I was betrayed.
我最亲爱的列奥纳多 我惨遭背叛
I could not keep the Book of Leaves here.
不能把《叶之书》存在这里
The only way you will find its location...
要想找到书在哪里
is if you give up your quest for me.
你必须放弃寻找我
You must... Leo!
你必须... 列奥
We've got trouble.
我们有麻烦了
Nico! I'm almost done.
尼克 快好了
We must leave at once. On this we agree!
我们得赶紧走 这我同意
That one. That one.
拿那个
Just go to the one nearest you.
就拿最近的
Grab the handles as tight as you can,
使劲抓紧把手
then gather the canopy into a bundle
然后把伞衣拢成一团
and throw it high in the air when you jump.
跳的时候往天上扔
I pray this works.
希望这东西管用
Don't bother, Nico.
甭管了 尼克
If this is the end, let it be ours to choose.
就算是末路 那也是我们自己选的
Not the Lord's.
不是主赐的
I hate flying.
我讨厌飞行
Not a chance, beautiful!
没戏 美女
Please. Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Don't take the book away from my people.
别把书带离我的族人
Please.
求你了
There was no book.
根本没有书
Then we are doomed.
那我们全完了
I can't believe we fucking did that.
我们居然成功了 难以置信
He's going to be easy to find if he keeps up that noise.
他继续这么叫下去一定很好找
Fuck!
该死
Come on, he needs help!
快来帮帮他
Easy, easy.
放轻松
Oh, shit.
该死
Right, we need to set the bone.
我们得把骨头掰正
Put that in his mouth.
把这个放他嘴里
Now hold him still.
按牢他
Ready?
准备好了吗
Go, go. Come on.
来吧 一定能行
They'll know a way down. We need to move.
他们会找下来的 我们得赶紧走
We'll construct a litter will move him faster.
我们做个担架抬着他能快点
Let's just fucking leave him.
留下他就得了
We are not doing that! I'm not having this fight again!
我们不能这样 不跟你吵这个
He's coming with us!
他跟我们走
There's been enough death.
死的人够多了
My love,
我的爱人
will you now grant yourself a measure of happiness?
你现在还不愿享受吗
As I said before,
我说过了
your joy must come first.
我要先保证你的欢愉
Who is there? A message, Your Excellency.
是谁 有消息 大人
Slide it under the door.
从门下面塞进来
What are you doing?
你去干什么
What does it say?
什么消息
What does it say?
什么消息
Come on.
快说啊
The King will see you now.
国王现在要见你
Move!
快走
The French pirate Ozzo.
这个叫奥佐的法国海盗
A thorn in my side for too long.
让我如鲠在喉很久了
I thank you for this latest addition to my collection.
为这件新近收集的藏品 我感谢你
I've never seen a banker so willing to get his hands dirty.
我从没见过这样乐于弄脏双手的银行家
Nor so able.
更没有这样能干的
I may deal in gold and silver
我从事的或许是金银交易
but I have my way with steel as well.
可我用起钢铁 也自有一套
I thought you soft.
我之前以为你软弱
Incapable of wielding true power.
不能掌握真正的力量
But you used real force to deal with this scofflaw.
可你用真正的武力收拾了这个渣滓
A sign of a true leader.
显示出真正的领袖品质
Kind words indeed, Your Grace.
陛下过誉了
Approach, Magnifico.
近前来 殿下
Allow me to show you some of my secrets
请允许我向你展示一些秘密
as the dawn of a new friendship...
作为一段新友谊的开端
Who dares?
何人♥大♥胆
Alfonso, you impudent infant.
阿方索 你这冒失小儿
Father, consider your words
父亲 注意措辞
with such an honored guest in our midst.
有贵客在场
Lorenzo de Medici.
洛伦佐·德·美第奇
Excellent to find you here as Florence falls.
佛罗伦萨陷落之际能在这里见到你真是太好了
What a priceless opportunity to discuss your surrender.
趁此千金难求的良机 商讨下你如何投降吧
It's a shame.
太可惜了
After all this.
经历了这么多
To not find your book.
却没找到你的书
It's not a loss, Zo.
不算是损失 泽洛
This device...
这个装置
My mother's message. It wasn't finished.
我母亲的口信 没能说完
She might still be alive.
她可能还活着
I'll retrieve the rest of it by repairing it
回佛罗伦萨的路上我要把它修好
on our return to Florence.
听完余下的口信
Florence...
佛罗伦萨
You're mighty optimistic.
你真是太乐观了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表