剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Not any more.
挪作他用了
All is secure, milady.
一切安全 夫人
Do you have a family, Captain?
你有家室吗 队长
A wife, a son...
妻子 儿子
a little girl.
小女儿
Who protects them whilst you protect us?
你在这儿保护我们 谁去保护他们
My wife has always understood my duty's to Florence,
我妻子向来明白佛罗伦萨是我的职责
as hers is to our children.
而我们的孩子是她的职责
I'll admit I sometimes envy the time she spends with them.
不得不说我有时候羡慕她可以陪伴孩子
Don't envy us wives, Captain.
别羡慕我们做妻子的 队长
We pray more than priests, sleep less than watchmen
我们比神父祈祷得多 比看守睡得少
and grow old before our time.
未老先衰
Waiting and worrying.
无尽的等待 忧心难已
Signora?
夫人
Signora? Signora?
夫人 夫人
You have our condolences on this very black Easter Monday.
在此黑色的复活节星期一 我们特来致哀
Identify yourselves now. It's alright, Captain.
快报上名来 没事的 队长
This is Signore Sassetti, general manager of the Medici bank
这位是萨塞蒂先生 美第奇银行的总经理
and Signore Portinari of the London branch.
这位是伦敦分行的波尔蒂纳里先生
If you'll excuse us, Captain.
队长 可否让我们私下谈谈
The Captain will remain by my side.
队长不会离我左右
Very well.
那好吧
Rumors of your husband's death are spreading panic
有关你夫君死亡的谣言在欧洲投资者中
amongst investors in Europe.
引发了恐慌
If we lost their confidence,
如果他们失去信心
the bank will collapse.
银行就会倒闭
Tell them Lorenzo is alive.
告诉他们洛伦佐还活着
If we could but see him?
我们能否见上一面
Any business you have with him
任何生意上的事情
you can submit to me in writing.
你们都可以写成文书呈给我
So the rumors are true?
这么说谣言是真的吗
Lorenzo is dead?
洛伦佐死了
Captain, drag him somewhere to reflect on his loyalties.
队长 把他拖到哪儿摸着良心反省去
I konw this is difficult, Signora,
我知道这话不中听 夫人
but you must understand,
但请你理解
our responsibility is the fidelity of the bank.
我们必须对银行的信用负责
Lorenzo's absence, however temporary, has created a void.
洛伦佐虽是暂时不在 群龙无首却也是事实
Perhaps it's prudent to appoint an interim head of the bank.
也许任命代理行长是明智之举
I suppose you think yourself the obvious candidate?
看来你自认为候选者非你莫属咯
Signore Portinari and I have the experience for the job.
波尔蒂纳里先生和我有丰富的经验
But not the name.
可惜姓氏不对
We are speaking of the great Medici Bank, after all,
这可是伟大的美第奇家族的银行
and your name is not Medici.
而你不姓美第奇
Neither is yours, signora Orsini.
你也一样 奥尔西尼夫人
Captain?
队长
Come, weevils, the lady is weary of your presence.
走吧 小臭虫 夫人受够你们了
Come.
走
I thought you were leading me home.
我以为你是带我回家
I am.
正是
Look at them.
看看他们
It's hopeless.
我们完了
No, you haven't read your Vitruvius.
不 你没有读过维特鲁威的著作
What?
什么
Sound, it moves like ripples in water.
声音 传播起来就像水中的波纹
And when a ripple touches a soft surface,
当波纹接触到柔软的物体表面
like bodies in a crowd or a wooden building,
比如人群 或是木制建筑
it's absorbed,
就会被吸收
as water is absorbed by a cloth.
正如水浸入布料之中
Speak plainer, Da Vinci.
说明白些 达·芬奇
Look out across the piazza.
看广场那边
Do you see those shimmering plates of reflected moonlight?
看到那些反射月光的圆盘了吗
Yes.
看到了
Those are brass panels positioned according to my calculations,
那些铜盘是按我的计算摆放的
each held at precise angles by Verrocchio and his assistants.
由委罗基奥及其助手以精确的角度放置
When a sound ripple reaches
只要声音的波纹
a reflective service, it's deflected -
传到那里 再反射出来
under the right circumstances, amplified.
在合适的条件下 便会同时扩大
Acoustically speaking, this tower
从声学上讲 这座塔
is the most strategic point in Florence.
是整个佛罗伦萨最好的战略位置
You want me to make a speech?
你要我做一场演说
What does it matter?
有什么用
Francesco Pazzi is winning.
弗兰切斯科·帕奇赢了
Only 'cause everyone thinks you're dead.
那不过是因为大家以为你死了
You have to tell the people that you haven't abandoned them.
你必须告诉人♥民♥ 你没有抛弃他们
Da Vinci?
达·芬奇
Da Vinci. What's that bastard doing?
达·芬奇 那个混♥蛋♥搞什么鬼
Look, look! Up there.
看啊 上面
Pull!
拉
Pull! Put your backs into it! Pull, for goodness sake!
拉 都使出吃奶的劲 听到没有
Quickly, damn it!
快点 该死的
If this doesn't work, the mob will pull them both to pieces.
如果这不管用 他们会被暴徒撕成碎片
Wait, out, out.
等等 往外 往外
Out here. That's it.
再外一点 好了
Good, good.
很好 很好
The stage is yours, Magnifico.
该你登场了 殿下
If this fails, they will throng my palace and slay my family!
如果失败了 他们会冲进宫殿杀死我全家
Face your city.
面对你的城市
There.
瞧
See what they make of you.
看看他们怎么看你
Look to your people, Lorenzo.
面对你的人♥民♥ 洛伦佐
You need to inspire them,
你要鼓舞他们
to invite them to join you,
请他们站到那你这边来
to dare them to be as great as they are.
唤醒他们沉睡于心的勇气
Citizens of Florence...
佛罗伦萨的市民们
It's Lorenzo!
是洛伦佐
I grieve with you tonight...
我今夜与你们一同哀悼
for the injuries inflicted on our noble city,
为我们这座高贵的城市所遭受的创伤
on our families,
为我们的家人
and on my beloved brother,
为我亲爱的弟弟
Giuliano...
朱利亚诺
Get him down from there!
把他弄下来
Go, move!
去 快去
I once embraced Francesco Pazzi
我曾视弗兰切斯科·帕奇
and his family as my friends.
及其家人为朋友
I thought them noble citizens of Florence.
我当他们是佛罗伦萨的高贵市民
But as I stand before you tonight,
但今晚我站在你们面前忏悔
as our city is aflame,
我们的城市在燃烧
and my brother lies dead,
我弟弟已死
I was naive, blind to their ambition,
我当初暗昧不明 对他们的野心浑然不觉
ignorant to the lengths they would go
我曾昏庸无知 岂料他们贼心狂妄
to see our city under Rome's thumb!
竟要让罗马控制我们的城市
He's a salesman... a usurer.
他是个放高♥利♥贷♥的奸商
Citizens, don't let him bedevil you.
市民们 不要受他的蛊惑
Yet we have not fallen!
但我们还没有倒下
In Florence,
在佛罗伦萨
power has always been derived from the people,
权力从来是人♥民♥所赐
not from traitorous whispers in quiet, dark halls,
而非在寂静黑暗的殿堂中交头接耳的叛贼
not from individuals...
不是来自哪一个人
not from conspirators.
更不是来自篡夺者的同谋
And so, as it should be,
所以 也应当如此
I put the fate of our republic
我把我们共和国的命运
in your hands.
交到你们手中
Do with me as you please.
请与我同行
For whatever you command,
因你们的要求
I will perform it willingly.
便是我的追求
This is not good.
这下可不好了
For tonight, as always...
你们从来都是我的朋友
you are my friends...
我的守护者
my protectors...
我的手足
my brothers.
尤其在今夜
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表