剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
The what? Count Riario!
什么 利拉奥伯爵
Captain wants you.
船长找您
What is it? Storm on the way.
什么事 风暴来袭
We're not up to it. Could push us into the rocks.
我们顶不住 可能会撞上礁石
Told you. We're all gonna die.
跟你说过咱都得死
I'm surprised you can stomach such a peasant's repast.
您居然吃得下农民的粗茶淡饭
Reminds me of my adventurous youth.
让我回想起年少冒险的时光
I'd rather we eat from the feedbag.
我宁可吃饲料
You've a sense of humor in there somewhere, don't you?
你还真有幽默感啊
Much like your son's.
像你儿子一样
Ah, that's where our likeness ends.
这点我俩真不像
Well, in the end, Leonardo's aid was instrumental
可最后 还是列奥纳多及时相助
in saving my life.
救了我的命
And all of Florence.
也救了佛罗伦萨
I'm grateful for that, Signor,
感谢您 阁下
but for all the boy's talents,
可这孩子虽有天赋
he leaves only misfortune in his wake.
却只会召来噩运
Had he remained in Florence,
他如果留在佛罗伦萨
he might have become one
也许会成为
of the most celebrated artists in Europe.
享誉欧洲的艺术家
In Christendom.
甚至享誉教廷
And Lord knows where he's off to now.
主才知道他现在在哪
Indeed.
是啊
So, with all the work he's produced so far...
他做了这么多创作
there isn't one painting, one invention,
就没有一幅画 一件作品
that fills you with some shred of pride?
让你有一丝的骄傲
Pride in Leonardo?
为他骄傲
I've never even considered it.
我从来都没有想过
Thieves.
窃贼
I told you this was a bad idea.
我跟你说了这不是个好主意
Who goes there? Whoa, my good man.
谁在那里 好人们
We mean no harm.
我们没有恶意
No, of course not. You are men of God.
当然没有 你们是信仰上帝的人
My associate and I wonder if you'd lend us your ears.
我和我的助手想和你们说几句话
Well, we are simple merchants, signor, and we must be on our way.
我们只是普通商人 先生 我们得走了
Um, prepare the cart, Vero.
准备好马车 韦罗
A stingy lot indeed.
真是很吝啬
Second Corinthians, ninth chapter, tells us,
《哥林多后书》第九章告诉我们
"Every man according to as he purposeth in his heart,
"各人要随本心所酌定的
so let him give, not grudgingly or of necessity,
不要作难 不要勉强
for God loves a cheerful giver."
因为捐得乐意的人是神所喜爱的"
"Woe to you, scribes, Pharisees and hypocrites.
"你们这假冒为善的文士和法利赛人有祸了
For ye are like unto whited sepulchers,
因为你们好像粉饰的坟墓
which indeed appear beautiful outward,
外面好看
but are within full of dead men's bones,
里面却装满了死人的骨头
and of all uncleanness."
和一切的污秽"
Matthew?
《马太福音》
Maybe.
或许是吧
But I am not the expert.
我并不是专家
But you're no merchant, either.
但你也不是商人
Quick you were to dismiss my offer of indulgences.
你那么快就拒绝购买♥♥我的赎罪卷
Surely you must know some soul in need of a little guidance.
你身边肯定有人需要一点指引
A relative, perhaps,
或许是亲人
recently moved on from this world to the next?
最近刚刚离开人世去往另一个世界
A brother?
兄弟
Lorenzo Magnifico himself.
洛伦佐殿下本人
The First Citizen of Florence.
佛罗伦萨第一公民
An honor to be in your company, Signor de Medici.
很荣幸认识您 德·美第奇阁下
And my condolences on the
对您最近被逐出教会
sad news of your recent excommunication.
我深表同情
No, Golo. No.
不 格罗 不要
There will be no need for bloodshed tonight.
今晚不需要流血
For while I am a loyal servant of the Holy Roman Church,
因为我虽然是神圣罗马教廷的一名忠实仆人
I'm also a man much like yourself
但我也是个跟您很像的人
primarily interested in business.
主要兴趣在经商
100 ducats and be on your way.
一百达克特 赶快离开
100 ducats?
一百达克特
Do you know what will befall you if I let the nearest town know
你知道如果我告诉最近的城邦
that Lorenzo, the Church's own enemy,
洛伦佐 教廷的敌人踏上了他们的土地
has set foot upon their countryside?
你会怎么样吗
No doubt you're traveling on a mission of diplomacy.
你毫无疑问是怀有外交目的而来
Perhaps to curry favor with King Ferrante of Naples?
或许是来讨好那不勒斯国王费兰特的
And we all know how the Medici approach matters of state.
我们都知道美第奇家族是怎么处理城邦之事的
Golo, how much gold do you
格罗 你觉得这些桶里
think they've hidden under those barrels?
藏有多少金子
The rich may travel light, my friend,
富人可能会轻装简行 我的朋友
but they never travel poor.
但他们从不贫装贱行
I agreed to let you see him, that's all.
我同意让你见见他 就这样
I never agreed to this. It won't take long.
我从没同意做这个 不会很久的
I give you my word.
我保证
And what good is your word
等我被当成异端焚烧
when I'm burnt for heresy?
你的保证何用之有
Here it is.
到了
Study it quickly.
快点研究
The Sword of Osman Gazi.
奥斯曼·加齐之剑
Gallant leader of the Turks.
英勇的土耳其领袖
Founder of the Ottoman Empire.
奥斯曼帝国的开国之君
In Constantinople,
在君士坦丁堡
they mislead their people
他们欺骗人♥民♥
by proudly displaying a counterfeit sword in their palace.
把一把假剑自豪地挂在他们的宫殿里
This is the original.
这把才是原件
I've studied it at length.
我从远处研究过它
It's a humble weapon.
一把质朴的武器
If there is a coded message in these glyphs,
如果这些象形文字中隐有密文
I cannot decipher it.
我也没能破解
I am not here to decipher it, cardinal.
我不是来破解密文的 主教
What? I'm taking it with me.
什么 我是来带走它的
Nothing leaves these archives.
你不能从密卷里带走任何东西
What if he notices the sword's absence?
如果他发现剑不在了怎么办
It is a vital part of my father's strategy.
这是我父亲策略里很重要的一部分
Don't push me further.
别再逼我了
It would be a blessing to end your sinful life here.
在这里结束你充满罪恶的生命是你的福气
Now you know why my father is behind bars,
现在你知道我父亲为什么被关起来了
do what is required to release him.
按他说的做 救他出来
You must serve God's will.
你必须服从上帝的旨意
I grow weary of interpreting God's will.
我已经厌倦解读上帝的旨意了
Too often it leads to death.
他的旨意经常招致死亡
Let it lead to the imposter's, not yours.
让他带来冒名顶替者的死亡 而不是你的死亡
Cardinal.
主教
I heard voices.
我听到有声音
Why is the harlot here?
这娼妓为什么在这里
Stand aside.
让开
Let's see what His Holiness might have in mind for you.
看教皇陛下如何处置你
Declare yourself now!
快表明自己的立场
Cardinal. Who do you serve?
主教 你服侍的是谁
Captain, take her away!
队长 带走她
This way, harlot.
这边 娼妓
I will dispose of him.
我来处理他
But you...you need to run.
但你... 你快跑
Open it. Let me feast my eyes.
打开 让我饱饱眼福
Leave us enough to get home safely with.
给我们留下够安全回去的钱
Open it.
打开
Oh, please, signor.
求您 阁下
Show some mercy.
慈悲
Remember, when Venus rises,
记住 当金星升起
you will see a crescent on its left side.
你们会在它左边看到新月状物
Yes. I will see this shape.
我会看到这样的形状
Precisely.
正是
And when Venus appears, peacefully orbiting the earth,
当金星出现时 平稳地绕着地球转
you can tell your people I know what I'm doing...
你可以告诉你的族人我知道自己在干什么
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表