剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Do you recall...
你还记得
why I chose the name Sixtus...
我当选教皇以后
when I became Pope?
为什么选"西克斯特"这个称号♥吗
That I do. Because I came from nothing.
我记得 因为我本出身卑微
The name Sixtus means polished.
"西克斯特"意味着有教养
Refined.
优雅
My private rebuke to those who mocked my upbringing,
在学生时代 我对那些
when we were young scholars.
嘲笑我出身之人的腹诽
Only you and I know that.
只有你我知道
See if the pretender does.
你去看看那个冒牌货知不知道
You should look where we're going.
你该留意我们在往哪里走
I calculated the speed of the current,
我计算了水的流速
I have a compass to direct us.
还有指南针指引我们的方向
To be honest,
说实话
I only put the window there to keep you entertained.
我安那个窗户只是给你娱乐娱乐
So you don't need to know
所以你不需要知道
about the sunken wreck we're steering towards?
我们正在驶向一艘沉船残骸吗
Well, how close is it?
距离有多远
Four braccia, maybe. Three?
大概四布拉乔奥吧 还是三
Pedal faster. What?
划快点儿 什么
The current could save us.
水流或许能救我们一命
We'll use up air if we speed up.
如果加速 我们会把空气耗光的
Our ramming a submerged hull might use up air as well.
我们撞上沉船也会耗光空气
Quicker, faster.
快点 再快点
Oh, shit.
他妈的
We could be in for a bath.
我们大概要泡个澡了
Which is better: drowning, asphyxiating,
那是往好了说 淹死 窒息
or surfacing and being punctured by Alfonso's men?
或是浮上水面 被阿方索的手下捅死
Just pedal. Hold your breath.
快划吧 屏息
You want help with that?
你要帮忙吗
I'm surprised you can still walk after last night.
过了昨晚 你居然还走得动路
What were you up to? She was a beauty.
你的货色如何 她是个美人
I was green with jealousy.
羡慕嫉妒恨啊
I'm surprised you can keep her satisfied
我挺惊讶你两腿间的那玩意儿
with what you've got between your legs.
居然能让她满意
Yeah, dream on, mate. Dream on.
做梦 老兄 做梦去吧
I am just a bit concerned we're gonna die.
我有一点点担心 我们会丧命的
We're almost there. It will be night soon.
我们快到了 很快天就会黑
You didn't calculate we'd be losing buckets of air before.
你之前没计算过我们会损失空气
Success.
成功了
Are we out? Then it's not success.
我们出去了吗 还没就不算成功
How long till darkness?
还要多久才天黑
An hour.
一个小时
Right. Start patching these leaks.
好了 来补一下这些裂缝
With what, exactly?
说真的 用什么补
The excrement currently filling my pants?
用我裤裆里的屎吗
If you want our air to last, try shutting up.
如果你希望我们空气够用 闭嘴吧
Fabrizio, surely you know I shall be dining alone this evening.
法布里齐奥 你应该知道今晚我独自用餐
My lady, I was told there was a guest.
夫人 我被告知您有客人
Family should dine together.
家人应一起用餐
Guards! Who the hell are you?
卫兵 你是谁
Carlo de Medici, my lady.
我是卡洛·德·美第奇 夫人
Bastard son of Lorenzo's grandfather Cosimo de Medici.
洛伦佐祖父科西莫·德·美第奇的私生子
Half-brother to your father-in-law.
是您公公同父异母的兄弟
I have lived here for years. Why have I never met you?
我在此住了许多年 为何从未见过你
I have traveled many years as a missionary.
多年来我一直在四处传教
Until the cruelty of the world
直到世事的艰险
made me doubt the Church and its message,
让我开始质疑教廷和他们的宣讲
as you have had reason to doubt Rome yourself.
您本人不也不信任罗马吗
Hearing of the threats my family faces from the Pope
我听说教皇威胁了我的家人
I have returned home to offer my aid.
就回来帮忙了
My family faces many enemies.
我们家族树敌很多
You'll understand if I have doubts as to your identity.
你应当明白我会怀疑你的真实身份
The proof I belong here is in the very walls.
我属于这里的证据就在这面墙里
How fortuitous that you wanted to see me, Lupo.
你想见我还真是荣幸啊 卢坡
How so, Your Holiness?
此话怎讲 教皇陛下
A guard said you entered a tunnel
守卫告诉我
that's been untouched for centuries.
你去了那封存数百年的地道
Am I not free to come and go in the Archives, as I wish?
我不能随意浏览密卷吗
In fact, the reason I was there was why I wish to see you.
其实我来见您也是同一缘由
I've been wondering
我之前在思考
how we might observe the anniversary of your papacy,
该如何庆祝您即位的周年纪念
and so sought to consult relics from the last Pope Sixtus.
我想从上个西克斯特教皇那里找灵感
But then thought to seek your counsel.
然后就想来询问您
Why did you choose the name...
您为何选这个称号♥
Sixtus, I wonder?
西克斯特
No other Pope has gone by that name in nearly a millennium.
近千年都没有教皇用过这个称号♥了
Were you not there when I chose it?
我选称号♥的时候你不也在吗
My age betrays me.
年岁不饶人
My mind is no Secret Archive holding everything.
我的记忆不像密卷那样毫无遗漏
When I took the throne, Rome was in decay.
我即位时罗马正在衰退
I wanted to restore it to the glory of an earlier era.
我希望重振罗马 让它荣耀如初
Like Pope Sixtus The Third before me,
就像上一个同名教皇西克斯特三世一样
who built so much of our city.
圣城许多建筑都是他所建
Yes. How could I have forgotten...
是的 我怎会忘记呢
Your Holiness?
教皇陛下
Lorenzo never showed you this?
洛伦佐没给您看过这个吗
There I am.
那就是我
Not as handsome as I am in real life, I admit.
我得承认 画得没有真人好看
And painted many... many years ago.
这是很久很久以前画的了
Fabrizio, you recognize me from your childhood, no?
法布里齐奥 你童年记忆中有我的对吧
When your father served at table for Lorenzo's father and myself.
那时你父亲服侍洛伦佐和我进餐
Yes, I think so. I was young.
是 大概吧 我那时很小
Do the servants still keep bottles of acacia-blossom grappa?
现在仆人们还藏皂荚葡萄酒渣白兰地吗
Hidden beneath the rags in the cellar?
就在地窖里的一团破布下面
They do indeed, Your Grace.
的确如此 阁下
That was always my favorite.
那一直是我的最爱
Bring up a bottle. I'd love to enjoy some now.
拿一瓶上来 我现在想喝点
It's getting hard to breathe.
呼吸越来越困难了
Almost dark.
马上就天黑了
Just a little while longer.
再坚持一会
Next time...
下次
I won't build this submersible so quickly.
我一定不会急匆匆地造潜艇
Please...
求你
You have failed us, Da Vinci.
你辜负了我们 达·芬奇
You are not the one we hoped. You are not the one...
你不是我们期盼之人 你不是我们...
It is a dark hour,
这是一个黑暗的时刻
and your arrogant belief that you are capable
而你自以为无所不能的傲慢
of anything has only made it darker.
令此刻更加黑暗
Leo.
列奥
Leo!
列奥
Fire! Fire in the hold!
着火了 货舱着火了
Put it out!
快灭火
Fire in the hold!
货舱着火了
Upper deck! More water!
快来甲板上 再来点水
Amerigo came through.
亚美利哥办到了
Quick.
快点
More water! Get some more!
水 再给我点水
This sword I carry bears the words "freedom for the people".
我这把剑上刻着"人♥民♥的自♥由♥"
We will loose your chains.
我们会解开你们枷锁
Fight with us to seize the ship
与我们并肩战斗 夺下这艘船
and we will grant you that freedom once this ends.
等尘埃落定时 我们会给你们自♥由♥
They bring food for us soon. You won't have enough time.
他们快来送饭了 你们来不及的
Leo, these are serious locks.
列奥 这些锁链可不好解
Right.
好吧
Someone will have to distract Duke Alfonso
得有人引开阿方索公爵
whilst you free them all.
好让你有时间解开这些
You'll find him in his bedchamber.
他在卧室里
You can't take on Alfonso.
你不能去找阿方索
Does "ripped you to shit" mean anything?
他会把你砍成碎片的
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表