剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I haven't had this much fluid
佩雷托拉那姑娘之后
sucked out of me since that girl in Peretola.
我就没被榨出过这么多精血了
In all my years as a painter,
我作画这么多年
I've never seen a vermillion like this.
从没见过这样的朱红色
Really?
你不是吧
Leo, not bothered by the howling beasts in the trees
列奥 你无所谓树林里的声声野兽嚎叫
but a new color?
却为一种新色驻足
Prick.
蠢蛋
Da Vinci?
达·芬奇
Look at the finishing of this.
看这装饰
It's pure gold.
是纯金的
Shit.
我♥操♥
We are on track.
我们来对地方了
But the people here,
这里的人
they just leave out gold for the taking.
把金子放在外面随便人拿
What are you doing? We haven't been paid since Genoa.
你干什么 热那亚之后我们就没收到佣金了
I promise you payment in abundance on our return to Florence.
我保证回到佛罗伦萨之后绝不会亏待你们
But not if you disturb what is clearly a sacred idol.
但你不能碰这神圣的图腾
We're friends. Friends.
我们是朋友 朋友
Keep still.
别动
We're visitors.
我们是来访者
We seek men...
我们在找
like ourselves.
像我们这样的人
Primitive. He may think the same of us.
原始人 他可能也是这样看我们的
Wait, wait! Wait!
等一下 等等
Brilliant! That's brilliant.
好极了 真是好极了
You raise weapons, he tells his people,
你们拿起武器 他把这事告诉族人
and we've made an enemy before we've even spoken a word.
我们甚至还没开口就已经树敌了
Thank you...
真是谢谢了
T-Thank you so much for your steady nerve!
太感谢你们沉着的神经了
We press on.
继续走
But keep your blades ready
但你们得时刻准备
for the fight that you may have handed us.
迎接你们也许给我们带来的战斗
Shit.
该死
You lied about us being Milanese emissaries.
你骗他们说我们是米兰的特使
They're most likely choosing the piazza to display our corpses.
他们可能正在挑选广场展览我们的尸体呢
Lorenzo?
洛伦佐
Lorenzo! Ippolita.
洛伦佐 伊波利塔
Lucifer himself would call you a holy fool for coming here.
你这样过来 撒旦都会说你是傻子
I had no other choice.
我别无选择
Gallus and Daphnis?
加卢斯和达佛涅斯
The names of the lovers in Eclogue Ten.
《牧歌♥集》第十首中那对恋人的名字
I knew you would remember.
我就知道你记得
How could I forget?
我怎么会忘
On the banks of the River Po, reading all Virgil's verses.
在波河堤岸上读着维吉尔的诗
We rarely finished.
我们总是念不完
And to think I lost you...
我竟然输给了
to that Roman woman and the Orsini name.
那个罗马女人和奥尔西尼这个姓氏
Clarice...has her virtues.
克拉丽斯有她的好
Do you read poetry together?
你们一起念诗吗
As we speak,
我们说话这会儿
she watches over my republic
她正帮我看着我的国家
as your husband brandishes arms against it.
而你丈夫要挥军压境
I tried.
我劝过了
I pleaded for him not to move against you.
我求他别攻打你
After the attack on your family...
你的家族已经受到袭击...
Poor Giuliano.
可怜的朱利亚诺
I cannot bear the thought of Alfonso
我无法忍♥受阿方索
bringing more death to Florence.
给佛罗伦萨带去更多死亡
Your husband is a warrior.
你丈夫是战士
He takes up weapons as automatically as a child handles a plaything.
他在兵器上独具天赋 运用起来如臂使指
That is why we are here, Your Grace, to speak with King Ferrante.
我们前来正是为此 夫人 跟费兰特国王谈谈
My father-in-law will not listen.
我公公不会听的
He is...
他...
Just like a Florentine,
果然是佛罗伦萨人
to enter from the back door.
就爱走后门
Alfonso.
阿方索
Lorenzo has come to meet with your father.
洛伦佐来找你父亲
I had hoped to act as an intermediary.
我希望能充当调解人
Of course.
当然
That must be why you came here without a royal escort.
这一定是你不带王家卫兵来这里的原因
It wasn't her idea, Alfonso.
不关她的事 阿方索
I called upon her to... come to me alone.
是我请她独自前来的
You dare enter Naples unannounced
你不请自来那不勒斯
and meet with my wife in secret?
还偷偷与我妻子会面
Alfonso, I... Duke Alfonso.
阿方索 我... 是阿方索公爵
I...implore you...
我恳求你
..let me sit with your father and end this pointless war.
让我与你父亲会谈 结束这毫无意义的战争
Of course.
这是自然
Of course I will take you to my father.
我自然会带你去见我父亲
We are...civilized heads of state.
我们都是文明的城邦领袖嘛
Are we not?
不是吗
Trouble sleeping?
睡不着吗
I'm at your mercy, my lady.
我任您处置 夫人
I only seek a discussion away from prying ears.
我只想在没人偷听的场合跟您谈谈
And what if someone saw you enter?
如果有人看见你进来呢
I took precautions.
我早有防备
I would never risk your dignity.
断不会拿您的名誉冒险
Henbane, bark of mandrake and juice of lettuce.
莨菪 曼德拉草皮和莴苣汁
An ineffective potion against the restless sleep of leadership.
这药剂对于重压之下的失眠症无甚功效
But a necessary one.
但不可或缺
Other leaders of this family have found relief
这个家族的其他领袖
in distractions of the flesh.
常以纵欲减压
I need no schooling in my husband's habits.
我夫君的习惯 不用你来告诉我
What do you want?
你有何企图
To offer assistance with Portinari and Sassetti.
协助您料理波尔蒂纳里和萨塞蒂
Their scheming is obvious.
狼子野心 显而易见
I need no help with greedy jackals, I grew up in Rome.
我对付贪婪的豺狼无需人帮 我在罗马长大
I wish to make sure they
我想要确定
take no advantage of what they perceive as weakness.
被他们视作弱者的人 并非真的软弱可欺
They were trained by my father.
他们是我父亲训练出来的
Cosimo demanded a certain ruthlessness in those he employed.
柯西莫要求手下必须冷酷无情
And I will gladly respond in kind.
那我乐意以其人之道治其人之身
Consider their perspective.
您想想他们是怎么看的
They believe the bank weak with a woman at its head,
他们认为女人的领导令银行脆弱不堪
akin to how my father denied me a place in its management.
正如我父亲不愿意放权于我
You were illegitimate.
你不是嫡出
A bastard...
我是私生子
with an unsuitable complexion.
还有不适宜的肤色
Almost as bad as being a woman.
还没有身为女性这么糟糕
So you'd like an alliance...
这么说你想要结盟
a seat on the Medici Bank board after all these years.
获得觊觎多年的 美第奇银行中的一席之地
Giuliano's seat remains vacant.
朱利亚诺的位子还空着
You're as clever as you are beautiful.
您的智慧一如您的美貌
Don't waste your time flattering me.
别浪费时间奉承我
Appoint me...
任命我
..and I vote with you on all matters.
凡事我必定站在您这一边
A bastard and a woman.
一个私生子和一个女人
Quite the partnership.
多好的合作伙伴啊
Good night, signor.
晚安 先生
Shit.
该死
This is the work of civilization.
这是文明社会的作品
Ah, fuck!
我♥操♥
Normally, I like things hot and wet.
一般说来 我喜欢热乎乎湿嗒嗒的感觉
We're on the right path.
我们走对路了
We should make camp. Yeah, why not?
我们应该扎营 那是当然
They're just...
这些只是...
Look.
看
Look, these symbols.
看 这些符号♥
Do you see?
看见了吗
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表