剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
the Duke's soldiers just caught them
公爵的士兵刚刚抓到了他们
taking wood for your catapult.
给你带制♥作♥弹射器的木头
We have to help them. Da Vinci, wait!
我们得去救他们 达·芬奇 等等
You'll fail.
你会被抓的
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
该死 真该死
The palace can be breached.
宫殿是有缺口的
That furnace. Yes.
熔炉 没错
The grate providing ventilation for the blacksmith's forge.
那个炉格用来给铁匠的熔炉通风
Dragonetti said that was too dangerous.
德拉戈内蒂说那太危险了
He did.
没错
But he's no bastard.
但他不是私生子
This way. This way.
这边走 这边走
It's warm. We only have a few moments
还是温热的 再过段时间
before it's hot enough to cook us through.
就该烫的能把我们烤熟了
After you.
你先请
You, girl.
你 姑娘
Come with me.
跟我来
You! She's pregnant, you pig.
你 她都怀孕了 你这头猪
Her mouth isn't pregnant.
她嘴又没怀孕
I may not win this fight.
也许我打不赢你
But you may not leave this cell with all of your parts.
但你也别想毫发无损地出去
Get up, you little shit.
站起来 你个小蠢货
I bet you're not even the one who stuck it in her.
八成肚子里都不是你的种
Shit!
混♥蛋♥
Nico, are you okay? It's alright.
尼克 你没事吧 没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you ready? Okay.
准备好了吗 好了
Let's go.
来吧
Thank you. Are you alright?
谢谢 你还好吧
I will be when this is over.
等这事过去就好了
Get to the great hall.
去礼堂
More wine!
再来点酒
Sure you don't want a taste?
你不想尝尝吗
Soon enough, you'll give yourself to me willingly.
你很快就会主动找献身于我的
It's the only way I'll have you.
我就等你回心转意
Signore, the Florentine rebels that we caught.
阁下 抓到的佛罗伦萨抵抗者
That one's caused me lots of grief since we arrived.
到这之后 这家伙给我惹了不少麻烦
Yes, I've taken shits more impressive than these two.
我可对付过比这两位厉害的
What do you think? Shall we have some entertainment?
我们找个乐子怎么样
More wine!
再来点酒
More wine, come on.
快点 上酒
Clarice?
克拉丽斯
Carlo? You took long enough.
卡洛吗 你怎么才来
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
We only need one of them to dangle
给全城杀鸡儆猴
in front of the city as an example.
吊死一个就够了
Let's leave it up to them to choose.
让他们自己决定吧
100 on the skinny one!
一百赌瘦猴赢
They expect us to fight?
他们想让我俩打架吗
To the death, for their amusement.
让咱俩拼命 给他们取乐
Well, they're fucking mad!
简直疯了
Especially if they bet on you.
尤其他们还赌你赢
You'll be dead before second course.
第二道菜上来前你死定了
You would kill me?
你要杀我吗
Who's the cum-chucker now?
现在看谁是傻♥逼♥
Wait, look!
等等 看哪
What in God's name is that?
那是个什么东西
Leo.
列奥
Wait!
等等
You're a sly little swordsman for a painter.
你这画画的还挺会耍剑
That the best you can do?
就这点儿本事吗
Oh, nearly.
差不多吧
Why do I keep fucking missing you?
该死 为什么总砍不到你
One eye, maybe?
也许因为你独眼
Well, you said it yourself,
你自己也说了
I'm a sly little swordsman for a painter.
我这画画的还挺会耍剑
And you've got one weakness that I've been forced to exploit.
你这缺点 我也不得不利用
You lack perspective.
你分不清远近
Da Vinci, stay your hand!
达·芬奇 慢着
Tell him, woman.
告诉他 女人
I'm the Duke of Urbino.
我是乌比诺的公爵
There'll be a tribunal.
享有庭审权利
My fate won't be decided by some Florentine bastard.
我的命运不归佛罗伦萨的混混决定
I'll be judged by my fellow heads of state.
城邦领袖才有权审理我
That you will.
当然
Guilty.
判你有罪
Why are you doing this?
你为何要这样做
To prepare you, for what comes next.
让你对未来有所准备
I will embrace your mercy that you granted.
我将热忱地接受您的仁慈
Or if you so desire,
若您不愿如此
I will embrace my penance.
我也会接受您的惩罚以赎罪
Duke Federico's men have abandoned the city.
费德里科公爵的人马全部弃城而逃了
I thank you, Leonardo.
我很感谢你 列奥纳多
Anyone would have done the same in my position.
换作谁都会如此的
Where does this humility come from?
你怎么突然变得如此谦逊了
It doesn't suit you.
跟你真不配
I've had an enlightening few months, Signora.
这几个月的经历令我备受启发 夫人
As have I.
我也是
I believe this is yours.
这也该物归原主了
I may carry it but it belongs to your husband.
我只是携带者 它属于您的丈夫
There's a reason Lorenzo wanted you to have it.
洛伦佐赠剑自有他的道理
Leo, my boy!
列奥 我的孩子
Oh. I'm sorry, Signora.
抱歉 夫人
I won't keep him long but he must come with me at once.
我不会耽搁他很久 但他得跟我走
I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Your Grace.
陛下
In our conversation last night, we...
通过昨晚的交谈
we found that we both
我们发现
have something of value to offer each other.
彼此都有对方想要的东西
Please accept my offer
请接受我的请求
to share my good fortune with Naples
与那不勒斯共享荣华富贵
and our successes will know no bounds.
我们携手将能取得宏大的成就
Your Grace, will you...?
陛下 可否请您...
It seems as if my father's desire to negotiate
看来我父亲谈判的欲望
has cooled.
已经冷却
My father valued power above all else.
我父亲将力量看的最高
He taught me well.
他也教会了我
His cruelty prepared me for this moment.
他的残忍♥让我走到今天
He was going to accept your offer.
他本会接受你的请求
But in the end
可惜最终
I could not allow that to happen.
我还是不能容忍♥这种事情
Join me, my queen.
过来 我的王后
Would you be so kind as to tell your old friend
可否请你告诉你昔日的朋友
the King's verdict?
国王的判决
King Alfonso pledges to act as the sword of Rome
阿方索国王决意做罗马的利剑
rejecting your offer of alliance.
拒绝与你结盟
I look forward to our deepening communion, Your Highness.
我期待着下次深入交流 陛下
Now, Lorenzo,
洛伦佐
shall we discuss the pending matter of your gold?
我们是不是可以聊聊你的金子了
Well, this is all foreign to me.
这对我都是新鲜事
For the first time, my boy,
孩子 我头一次觉得
I think there may be something to this Book of Leaves of yours.
也许你那《叶之书》还有点意思
Well, what happened to foolish fire?
不是蠢人的追求了吗
Well, perhaps the only fool is me.
也许愚蠢的是我
Well, this device runs using gold helical springs.
这个装置靠金制螺旋弹簧运转
Right. As luck would have it,
太对了 碰巧的是
my experience as a goldsmith
我以前做过金匠
has allowed me to repair this wonder.
凭旧手艺把这精巧的玩意修好了
I took a closer look at the circular discs inside the mechanism.
我仔细研究了下里面的圆盘
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表