剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Mama?
妈妈
Please!
不要啊
Open the door!
开门
Hold the doors! They must not pass!
抵住门 别让他们近来
There you are.
你在这儿呢
Take the children to Lorenzo's quarters.
带孩子们去洛伦佐的房♥间
You will allow no one in to see them save myself.
除我之外 不许让任何人进房♥
Maria, I need you to be strong for your sisters, do you understand?
玛莉娅 我需要你为妹妹们坚强起来 明白吗
Your father will be home soon. Now go.
你父亲很快就回家了 去吧
Gualberto, see to it.
古尔贝托 守好了
This way.
这边
Fabrizio?
法布里齐奥
Follow me.
跟我来
Stay close to the children.
守着孩子们
If the palazzo is breached,
如果宫殿被攻破
I trust you to do the right thing.
我信任你能做出正确的事
Mix it with honey.
把这个跟蜂蜜混合
A teaspoon apiece should be sufficient.
每人一茶匙就够了
My lady, I cannot.
夫人 我不能
Do you know what will happen to them
你知道帕奇家族攻进来之后
if the Pazzis enter these walls?
她们会怎么样吗
Can I trust you or not?
我到底能不能信任你
Of course.
能
Fall back inside the gates!
退回大门内
Listen to my orders!
听我命令
Get back!
撤退
Da Vinci?
达·芬奇
You're finished!
你死定了
Come on.
起来
Come on!
快起来
Come on!
快站起来
Just leave me here to die, Da Vinci.
留我在这儿等死吧 达·芬奇
And leave me to fix Florence on my own?
靠我一个人将佛罗伦萨拨乱反正吗
Now that I've glimpsed the gears that lie beneath the face...
现在我终于看懂你心底的打算了...
What?
什么
You didn't just use Lucrezia to get close to me.
你不仅用卢奎西娅来接近我
You manipulated us all.
还操纵了我们所有人
Da Vinci?
达·芬奇
Da Vinci!
达·芬奇
Come on!
快走
Well? Nothing.
怎么样 一无所获
Stand still.
都别动
They were here.
他们来过这儿
He's dragging a body.
他拖着一个人
Maybe you truly did kill Lorenzo.
也许你还真杀死洛伦佐了
That's it.
够了
By God's blood, I can't go on.
天哪 我撑不住了
There might be a way out of this.
也许有逃生办法了
I just need you to play dead.
你装死就好
I am dead.
还用"装"吗
Signor Da Vinci?
达·芬奇先生
You took your time scurrying back here.
你怎么才来
Forgive me, I had my own family to...
请见谅 我有自己的家人要...
Where's Lorenzo?
洛伦佐在哪
No one knows.
下落不明
Assemble every man we have.
召集所有人
Lorenzo must be found.
必须找到洛伦佐
With respect, surely Lorenzo would never leave his property,
恕我直言 洛伦佐一定不会让他的宅邸
his children, undefended?
和孩子毫不设防
What do you suggest?
你想说什么
There he is.
他在那儿呢
I told you I'd killed him.
就说我杀死他了
The artista has abandoned his corpse.
那个臭工匠把他的尸体丢下了
I'll prepare to signal Duke Frederico. Do it.
我去准备给弗雷德里科公爵发信♥号♥♥ 去吧
I'll finish the job and decapitate him.
我来收尾 割下他的脑袋
It seems finishing the job has fallen to me.
看来收尾工作落到我身上了啊
You really must surrender now.
你还是投降吧
The Medicis are finished.
美第奇家族完蛋了
You must not throw your life away for Lorenzo.
别为了洛伦佐白白送命
If Rome takes Florence...
如果罗马占领了佛罗伦萨
you'll understand.
你会明白的
I have nothing to lose.
我已经是孤注一掷
Well, either way, you'll have one blast to kill us all.
不管怎样 你只有一枪机会杀光我们所有人
Aim well.
瞄准一点
Oh, I will.
我会的
50 florins to the man who takes him.
拿下他的人赏五十弗罗林
100 florins!
一百弗罗林
Your vendetta against Da Vinci blinds you. Forget him.
你对达·芬奇的仇恨蒙蔽了你 别管他了
We must move on the Palazzo Medici.
我们必须进攻美第奇宫殿
Gather your men, then, Francesco.
那召集你的手下吧 弗兰切斯科
I will speak to Duke Frederico.
我去跟弗雷德里科公爵说
How many weapons do we have?
我们有多少武器
Backswords and boar spears, boiling oil...
大刀 粗矛 滚油
It's not weapons, it's men that we lack.
缺的不是武器 而是人
Still no sign of Quattrone.
还是不见夸特尼的踪影
I just hope he's with Lorenzo.
但愿他跟洛伦佐在一起
Meanwhile arm the maids, the servants, anyone who can carry a weapon.
让女佣 男仆 所有能拿武器的人都拿上
Enzo says you're a tolerable shot.
恩佐说你射箭不错
Take the longbows and position yourselves
带上长弓 和你的人守在大门
in the windows above the gates. Go!
上方的窗户边 快去
Capitano, a word.
队长 说句话
Outside the Duomo, Riario said your true loyalty was to us,
在大教堂外 利拉奥说你真正效忠的是我们
implying that it had once been otherwise.
也就是说你曾经叛变过
Did you know of this attack?
你是不是知道这场袭击
My husband would have had you killed just for that hesitation.
你此刻的迟疑足以让我丈夫杀掉你
My allegiance wavered, signora.
我动摇过 夫人
When it did, Rome sought to buy it.
罗马就趁机想收买♥♥我
But now I fear that Rome itself has strayed.
但我恐怕罗马已经走上歧途
I have news for you, Captain.
有个消息告诉你 队长
The Eternal City strayed some time ago.
罗马早就在歧途上越走越远
I am in your debt for the life of my child.
你救了我的孩子 我欠你一个人情
But if you betray the Medici family again,
但如果你敢再背叛美第奇家族
I will have you gutted like a pig.
我会像宰猪一样掏出你的心肝
Who else was involved?
都有哪些人参与了此次事件
The Pazzis, Bernardo Baroncelli,
帕齐家族 贝尔纳多·巴龙切利
Giustini, Battista, Fathers Matthei and Bagnone...
吉斯蒂尼 巴蒂斯塔 马菲和巴克诺尼神父
My brother?
我的哥哥吗
Cardinal Orsini was the one who first approached me.
奥尔西尼主教最先与我接触
Then the moment the palazzo is secure and my husband is safe,
那么等到宫殿安稳无虞 我夫君也平安
I want you to seek out the Cardinal, understood?
我要你去找主教 明白吗
Securing his safety would be prudent.
保障他的安全是谨慎之举
Fuck prudence!
去你的谨慎
I want my brother rotting in the Bargello by nightfall.
我要我哥哥在日落前被丢进巴杰罗监狱
Look at us!
瞧瞧我们
Blood on our vestments!
法衣上沾满了血迹
The carnage we permitted in the House of the Lord!
我们放纵他们在上帝的居所里屠♥杀♥
Heavenly Father, I know we have fallen short of your glory.
天父 我们玷辱了您的荣光
Our sins are ever before you. Wash me from iniquity.
在您面前犯罪 请洗涤我的罪恶
Create in me a clean...
予我洁净...
Take hold of yourself!
你冷静一点
The people need a cardinal's voice, not a coward's!
人们需要的是主教的言语 不是懦夫的祈祷
My sister Clarice survived your knives!
我妹妹克拉丽斯没死在你刀下
She knows of my complicity now!
现在她知道我是同谋了
Liberty!
自♥由♥
Liberty!
自♥由♥
Liberty!
自♥由♥
Liberty!
自♥由♥
Liberty!
自♥由♥
Let the maggots burn!
烧死那群蛆虫
Leo!
列奥
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表