剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Piero will see to your needs.
皮耶罗会照顾你的所需
Here?
这里
You don't like our home?
你不喜欢我们家
I prefer the freedom of my own.
我更喜欢自♥由♥
You should've thought of that
你早该想到这一点
before Giuliano bedded you in some sordid tavern.
在朱利亚诺在某个肮脏的酒馆里要你之前
He had dozens of women, from milkmaids...to duchesses.
他的女人数不胜数 从挤奶女工到公爵夫人
God help us if they all come knocking with their bastards.
上帝保佑她们可别全带着私生子找上门
We are...
我们...
We are here to honor...
我们在此纪念
Giuliano di ser Piero de Medici...
朱利亚诺·迪·瑟皮耶罗·德·美第奇
my brother.
我的弟弟
You knew him as the Prince of Youth,
你们熟知的他 是青春的王子
the Light of Florence.
佛罗伦萨之光
So he was.
他的确是
So he was.
他的确是
You're doing fine.
你做的很好
It is a splendid eulogy so far.
悼词非常华美
He deserves better.
他配得上更好的
What's this? It was our grandfather Cosimo's.
这是什么 我们祖父科西莫的
One magnificent sword to be shared by two boys.
两个男孩 一柄巨剑
I never understood why.
我从不明白为什么
Cosimo told us we would learn to use it...
科西莫说我们会学会使用它
one day,
有那么一天
when we were ready.
等我们准备好了
When we became men.
等我们成为真正的男人
We never did.
可我们一直不懂
I think Giuliano would want you to keep it.
我想朱利亚诺会希望你留着它
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
I wish I could go with you, Leo.
我希望能跟你一起走 列奥
Where I'm going...
我要去的地方...
..I can no longer keep you safe.
没法保证你的安全
Much less, your child.
更不用说你的孩子
So now I'm one of them? Is that really so bad?
所以我也和他们一样了吗 有那么糟吗
Note the only time he brought me here was to say goodbye.
他唯一一次带我来 就是为了说再见
The Medicis are wise.
美第奇家的人很聪明
They will realize,
他们会发现
how lucky they are to have you among them.
有你在他们身边是多么大的幸运
Release her.
放开她吧
She's not to be swept into your madness any longer.
她不该再被卷入你的疯狂了
The guards saw you entering.
卫兵看到你进来了
Lorenzo wishes one more word.
洛伦佐有话要说
You can wait in the pantry.
你可以去餐具室等
Vanessa carries a child
温妮莎怀着的孩子
whose father never married its mother.
父母没有缔结婚姻
Make sure you take care of this one
你一定要给他
better than the last bastard you dealt with.
比上一个私生子更好的照顾
This Book Of Leaves you seek.
你要找的那本《叶之书》
Do you really believe it could help Florence?
你真的相信它可以帮助佛罗伦萨吗
More than help it, Magnifico.
不止是帮助 殿下
I believe it can save it.
我相信它可以拯救佛罗伦萨
You and I are not that different, Da Vinci.
你我并没有那么不同 达·芬奇
It took me a while to realize that.
我花了很久才意识到
Did this belong to your grandfather?
这是你祖父的吗
He told me...
他告诉我
that one day...
有一天
when the time was right...
当时机成熟
I would learn how to use it.
我会学会怎样使用它
I saw you fight off many men in the Duomo,
我看到您在大教堂中击退许多人
I would say you already have.
我想您已经用的很好了
That's not what he meant.
他不是那个意思
Giuliano and I, we were always meant to share it.
我和朱利亚诺 应该分享它
That's what brothers do.
就像兄弟那样
Two men whose blood flows in each other's veins.
身体中流淌着同样血液的兄弟
Take it with you on your journey.
带它随你上路吧
All I ask is that you return to Florence
我只要求你结束追寻之后
when your quest is completed,
回到佛罗伦萨
along with whatever wisdom your book promises.
带着你那本书里包含的无论什么智慧
There are words inscribed on the blade.
剑刃上有字
Not just words.
不止是字
It's what the Medicis have sought for generations.
这是美第奇家族几代人的追求
Libertas Populi. Freedom for the people.
Libertas Populi 人♥民♥的自♥由♥
Freedom for Florence.
佛罗伦萨的自♥由♥
It's time to save our city, Leonardo.
是时候拯救我们的城市了 列奥纳多
Our future.
我们的未来
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表