剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Giuliano?
朱利亚诺
We meet again, artista.
我们又见面了 工匠
Am I meant to fight you?
我是要跟你打斗吗
Each man is given a challenge suited to his skills.
所有人都会根据自身特长受到一次挑战
For me, it was a battle.
我的挑战是一场战斗
Yours... a riddle.
而你的 是一则谜语
'A vessel I have that's round like a pear
形状圆得像梨
moist in the middle, surrounded with hair
中间湿润 周围是毛发
and often it happens, water flowers there'
有时水会在里面开出花朵
Given your celebrated worship of the female anatomy,
鉴于你因崇拜女性生理结构名扬四野
I'm tempted to answer vulva.
我很想回答是阴♥户♥
That would be too easy.
但这太简单了
An eye.
眼睛
It's moist and round, surrounded by lashes - hair.
湿润圆的 上下有睫毛 也就是毛发
Often glistening with tears.
经常闪烁着泪水
As were mine...
当我听说我有儿子时
when I learned of my son.
就是如此
Vanessa.
温妮莎
I will protect her.
我会保护她的
See to it.
你务必
My life no longer has anything to do with Leonardo's.
我跟列奥纳多已经毫无干系了
We are on separate journeys.
我们分道扬镳了
Believe that if you like.
随你怎么想
But as we sit here in the bright of day,
但我们大白天坐在这里
in the New World, it is the middle of the night.
在新世界 却是大半夜
And in this night, something disturbs the underworld.
而在这个夜晚 有什么打扰了亡灵世界
Something calls on souls that cannot find rest.
呼唤着不得安息的灵魂
Leonardo trusts me because I show him there are worlds
列奥纳多相信我是因为我让他看到了
larger than the one he knows.
天外有天
And now I do the same for you.
现在我也会让你看到
Your sister has words for you.
你妹妹有话要跟你说
I don't want to see her.
我不想见她
This is not a matter of choice.
由不得你选择
Sister.
姐姐
Amelia.
阿米莉娅
Amelia?
阿米莉娅
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Don't be. I tried to save you.
不用 我想救你的
You couldn't have...
你救不了
I wanted it to be me.
我希望死的是我
The deaths that happened, they had to happen.
已死之人 祸福有命
The deaths that will happen, they have to happen.
将死之人 在劫难逃
What?
什么
No... No.
不 不
Wait, no.
等等 别走
Revive him.
叫醒他
Constantinople awaits.
你们还要去君士坦丁堡呢
Let's talk about you surviving this thing.
我们来谈谈你如何幸存下来吧
Clearly, survival wasn't your area of expertise.
显然 幸存不是你的专长
No, but I excelled in archery far beyond you.
的确 但我的箭术比你要好得多
You see, if you wish to hit your mark,
如果你想射中目标
whether it's galloping horse or tyrant king,
不论是奔马还是暴君
you must still everything,
你必须平静下来
mind and body alike.
身心皆是
That was never really your strong suit.
平静向来不是你的长处
My entire body is screaming different variations
我的整个身体都在叫嚣着
of 'Kill me now.'
"快杀了我"
As loud as it can.
无比响亮
Will that be of aid?
这会有帮助吗
To whom do you speak, my lord?
您在跟谁说话呢 大人
The prisoner over there.
这里的囚犯
In my pain, he looks and speaks like Giuliano.
因为疼痛 他的模样和声音都像极了朱利亚诺
He brings me comfort.
他给我带来宽慰
There hasn't been anyone in that cell
我被关在这里这么久
in all the time I've been here.
那里就从没有关过人
They think you've gone mad.
他们认为你疯了
Perhaps you do, too.
也许你的确疯了
As if drawing strength from my memory
好似从对我的回忆里汲取力量
were not the sanest thing you could do.
并非你所能做的最清醒的事
The question is...
问题在于
whether you're sane enough to accept tutelage
你是否足够清醒 愿意让
from the one man who can help you?
能帮助你的人指导你
You cannot rest now, brother. You must stay awake.
你现在不能休息 哥哥 你必须保持清醒
You must!
必须这样做
For the first time in your life,
你这辈子第一次
unless you want your bow hand to wobble,
能不能把我的话听进去
your aim to be false and your neck to snap like kindling,
除非你想你持弓的手颤抖 瞄准错方向
will you at long last listen to me?
脖子跟树枝一样折断
Yes. Yes, I will listen.
好吧 我听你的
You see, I know you, Lorenzo.
我很了解你 洛伦佐
Some men are driven by love.
有些人的动力是爱
You are at your best when fueled by rage.
而你则是满腔怒火时最具状态
All the good in you burns brighter
当你看到憎恶之事
when you see something you despise
愤慨令你豪气干云
and that rage drives you to act.
怒火驱使你行动
Whom do you need to see in that target?
为了达到这样的效果 你要看到谁
Whom do you hate so much that it steadies your aim?
谁令你恨之入骨 能稳住箭矢
I hate Alfonso a fair amount just now.
我现在恨透阿方索
I've half a mind to fuck his wife crooked once more.
我有心再干♥他♥老婆一次
Alfonso's just a cruel little daddy's boy.
阿方索只是个残忍♥的小奶娃
Every time he's inside her, he thinks you were there first.
他每次进入她 都会想到你已经先干过她了
He's far to petty to be worth hating.
他根本不值得你恨
Ferrante?
费兰特
Sixtus?
西克斯特
No, dangerous, deadly but remote.
不 是个危险致命却远在天边的人
Think harder, brother.
好好想想 哥哥
Who do you hate?
你恨谁
So, old fucking Cosimo, then.
那就是该死的老科西莫
With his legacy and his infernal riddles and mysteries,
都是因为他的遗产 密梓 疑团重重
that he could not entrust to his own blood.
连血亲子孙也不肯相托
Because of his fucking secrets,
因为他那些该死的秘密
our grand inheritance will be our own, violent fucking deaths,
我们家族的世代传承 会害我们
at the hands of these
死于这群狗♥日♥的♥
goddamn philistines!
庸人之手
Long dead!
他早就死了
Long dead!
早就死了
All right!
好了
Find your best target, Lorenzo.
找你最好的目标 洛伦佐
Quiet down!
安静
I'm to be made an example of?
要拿我杀一儆百吗
The great Ferrante wishes to embarrass me, to humble me.
伟大的费兰特想为难我 羞辱我
To humble you more, brother.
再次羞辱你 哥哥
No, I really didn't imagine it would be this difficult for you to answer.
真没想到让你回答这个问题会这么困难
Who...do...you...hate?
你 恨 谁
I know the hand of this painter.
我认得这位画家的笔触
Painted some time around 1502, it is said.
据说大概画于1502年
La Giaconda.
乔宫多
The Mona Lisa.
《蒙娜丽莎》
Not your best work, in my opinion.
在我看来 不是你最好的作品
Who is this woman?
这女人是谁
For centuries, the Mona Lisa's identity
数百年来 蒙娜丽莎的身份
will be shrouded in mystery.
一直是个谜
One of many mysteries surrounding your life,
你这一生许多谜团当中的一个
but I believe the Turk already told you of that?
但土耳其人已经告诉过你了吧
How your history would be suppressed.
你的历史会被抹杀
What I don't know...
我不明白的是
One of the many things that I don't know...
许多我不明白的事中的一件
is why.
就是为什么
How quickly would you unfold the answers of a lifetime?
你想要多快解开自己一生之谜的答案
Is this my mother?
这是我母亲吗
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表