剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Have mercy upon me, O, God.
请上帝仁慈待我
Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity.
洁净我的身心 去除邪恶
And cleanse me from my sin.
消弭罪孽
Amen.
阿门
You believe I should run? I am the King of Naples!
你要我逃跑 我是那不勒斯的国王
Only if you survive.
活着才是
Sacrifice Otranto and you may ultimately be hailed
牺牲掉奥特朗托 你才有可能最终成为
as your kingdom's savior.
万民景仰的王国救星
Hundreds of citizens will die!
成百上千的人会死去
A necessary price.
必要的代价罢了
Ready the horses for Rome.
备马 回罗马
Your Holiness!
教皇陛下
Release me.
松开
Surely you don't expect me to number among your dead?
你不会也想要我死在这里吧
Perhaps you scurry away because
你这么着急离开这里
that Donati woman's accusations are true.
莫非那个多纳蒂女人的指控是真的
You seek truth?
你想知道真♥相♥
Perhaps your citizens should learn the real story
或许你的臣民也应该知道
of your father's demise.
你父亲死亡的真♥相♥
Yes. I thought not.
嗯 我就猜你不愿意
There are other battles to fight, young king.
还有别的仗要打 年轻的国王
The palace has sustained significant damage under Duke Federico.
费德里科公爵给宫殿造成了极大的破坏
Such is the price of liberty.
这是自♥由♥的代价
I'm sure you'll see to the restoration
我相信你会在适当的时候
of the palace in due time, signore.
修缮好宫殿的 先生
There is one more thing, signora.
还有一件事 夫人
Yes?
何事
A substantial sum was withdrawn from the bank
就在公爵的大军到达之前
before the Duke's troops ever even arrived.
有一笔相当可观的资金被提出了银行
Orchestrated by someone with Medici signatory powers.
操作者是拥有美第奇家族签署权的人
500,000 florins.
五十万弗罗林
More than we keep in our Bruges and London vaults combined.
比我们在布鲁日和伦敦所存的资金加起来还多
Now that Carlo has gone,
既然卡洛不在了
someone will have to assume the blame.
必须有人为此背黑锅
Leave me.
退下吧
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
She's trying to take him from me.
她企图把他从我身边夺走
All this document does is
这份文件
officially establish Giuliano is his father,
只是正式确认朱利亚诺是他父亲
thereby giving him the right to the Medici surname.
这样他便有权继承美第奇姓氏
Do you know how many bastard children...
你知道有多少私生子...
I've made my decision, Nico. I am not signing it.
我已经做出了决定 尼克 我不签字
As bad as this place may be,
这地方再糟糕
he'd have a wealth of advantages.
他至少吃穿不愁
He is a Medici.
他是美第奇家族的人
His father was slaughtered for that name.
他的父亲因为那个姓氏被杀了
As soon as I've regained my strength,
等我恢复了力气
I'm taking him as far from here as I can.
我要带他走得越远越好
What?
什么
It'd be better to start over some place.
去别处开始新的生活会更好
You're leaving? You said it yourself.
你要走 你也说过
I'm a citizen of Florence.
我是佛罗伦萨的市民
A free one.
自♥由♥人
You're making a mistake.
你这是在犯错
The only mistake would be staying
唯一的错误就是
any longer than we have to.
我们该走还不走
We are the horns of the increate.
吾乃先世界而在的角神
We're the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth.
吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
But we are men, not gods.
吾乃凡人 而非神祇
We live in flesh and blood and bone.
吾辈乃肉体凡胎
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
Stop asking me the same question.
不要老问我重复的问题
Girolamo.
吉罗拉莫
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
Four.
四个
There are four of you, as I've told you again and again.
你们有四个 我已经一遍遍地回答你了
Girolamo, Icarus flew so close to the sun
吉罗拉莫 伊卡洛斯飞得离太阳太近
that he crashed to the earth.
所以摔落在地
But the fault lay not with him.
可是错不在他
It was his father, Daedalus,
而在他父亲狄德勒斯
the clever inventor,
那个才智过人的发明家
who built his son wings so that he could fly.
给他儿子造出了可以飞翔的翅膀
We have been tasked to destroy the Book.
我们受命销毁《叶之书》
For if it is ever found,
因为此书一旦公之于众
well, then we will all pay for the sins of Daedalus.
我们都要偿狄德勒斯之罪了
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
For you to see what we see.
让你能见我们所见
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
You should have never come here.
你就不该来
Even this far from Florence,
离佛罗伦萨这么远
you're still trying to control me.
你还想控制我
I'm trying to save your life, boy.
我是想救你的命 孩子
There is a way through them.
有办法可以穿过他们
You do not honor Verrocchio by following him to the grave.
你追随维洛奇奥进坟墓不叫尊敬他
I may not have known him well,
也许我不了解他
but I believe he'd tell you the same.
但我相信他也会这么说
If I do not reach Constantinople,
如果我不能去君士坦丁堡
whatever happens here...
这里发生什么
it won't matter.
都无所谓了
Our fates will be sealed.
我们终将无法改变命运
We're animals in the end, nothing more, nothing less.
归根到底我们和禽兽没什么两样
Lorenzo and I are leaving for Florence.
洛伦佐和我要回佛罗伦萨了
You could join us.
你可以一起来
There is no cowardice in standing down.
懂得退一步并不是懦弱
Not with gifts like yours.
尤其你还如此有天赋
Gather your things, Da Vinci. It's time to return home.
收拾东西 达·芬奇 该回家了
No, no! This battle can be won.
不 不 我们能打赢的
I have seen you perform marvels, Da Vinci,
我见过你创造奇迹 达·芬奇
but this is beyond even you.
但这次你再天才也没用
We are outnumbered by thousands.
他们比我们多数千人
Yes, just as the Greeks were by the Persians
萨拉米斯之战中希腊人也以少胜多
in the Battle of Salamis. Look.
战胜了波斯舰队 你看
Say we can disable the Ottoman ships
如果每艘奥斯曼战舰入港时
as each enters the harbor.
我们都击沉它
We create a barrier that no other ship would be able to pass,
沉船的残骸就能阻挡其他战舰
which should render their superior numbers irrelevant.
他们人再多也没用了
It'd force the remaining ships to have to retreat.
剩下的战舰就只能撤退了
In theory, yes, but...
理论上可行 但...
Such a thing is not possible
这种策略不可能成功
not with the meager resources they have stationed here.
尤其这里又军备匮乏
What if we use this - a turret gun.
如果用这个呢 塔台炮
Enabled with your four cannons, a pivoting base
给你的四座大炮加上旋转基座
which would allow it to fire on different ships within moments
就能快速朝不同的战舰开火
and a spy glass to ensure accuracy.
再用小望远镜瞄准
My cannons can only travel half the distance you'll need.
我的大炮 射程只有你要的一半远
Yes.
的确
Shush. That's why this is only half the solution.
所以我刚只说了一半
The other half... specialized projectiles.
另一半...特殊投射技术
We'll hollow out the center, which will reduce the weight
我们把炮弹中间挖空 质量减轻
and thus significantly increase the distance they can travel.
就能显著提高射程
Bore a hole? Yes.
挖个洞吗 是的
Bore a hole.
挖个洞
Much in the same way that you bore a room.
就跟你清空房♥子一样
It was first attempted by Sigismondo Malatesta
希格斯蒙多·马拉泰斯塔为威尼斯
when he was fighting the Turks for Venice.
抵御土耳其人时首次尝试了此法
We then fill the hollow center with gunpowder,
我们在掏空的地方填上火♥药♥
attach a fuse.
加上引线
We will then have bombshells that are capable
制成的炸♥弹♥就能
of crippling the Ottoman fleet as they enter the harbor.
重创入港的奥斯曼舰队
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表