剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Mm? The tailpiece.
什么 尾件
Quickly.
快点
Gently, gently. Gently.
慢慢来 轻一点
Would you move? Thank you.
能让让吗 谢了
Now that and this should...
这个应该就能...
Good, good, good.
很好 很好
Now lower it.
可以放低了
And so, gentlemen, and priestess.
先生们 女祭司
I give you the Scorpion.
这就是蝎形车
They don't think it looks like much.
他们好像瞧不起它呢
This is the world's first self-propelled cart.
这是世界第一辆自驱车
This little toy had better work.
这小东西最好管用
Of course it will work. Just...
当然管用 只要...
I wind this dial,
我转动这个转盘
which contracts the strings that will turn these gears
它就能收缩拉动这些齿轮的绳子
and urge the cart onwards.
促使小车前进
Shall we begin?
开始吧
It seems to be light enough.
看样子好像够轻
Lucky thing, or you'd have been the next best alternative.
幸好如此 否则下一个过去的就得是你了
Come on, come on.
上啊 加油
That's it.
就是这样
Well done, my dreamer.
做得好 我的梦想家
The Book of Leaves is our salvation.
《叶之书》就是我们的救赎
It will be.
会的
This is how you know he's a count.
果然是伯爵大人
You do all the work, he takes all the glory.
吃苦受罪的是你 功劳却全给他占了
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Let's pretend we heard it land.
装作我们听到了它落地了吧
Bayezid of the house of Osman,
奥斯曼家族的巴耶塞特
and heir to the Ottoman empire.
奥斯曼帝国的继位人
I speak to you on behalf of Pope Sixtus,
我代表罗马主教 基♥督♥教领袖
Bishop of Rome and head of the Christian Church.
西克斯特教皇跟你谈话
Interesting.
有意思
You should have an attendant doing that.
你应该让侍女做这种事的
I'm fine on my own, really.
我自己可以 真的
It's not whether you're competent to brush your own hair.
不是你自己可不可以梳头的问题
One receives as much respect as one demands.
只有要求别人尊重 才能受到尊重
I myself had to learn this lesson when I was younger.
我年轻时也得学习这个道理
By allowing yourself to be waited upon,
让别人服侍你
you establish how vital it is
他们才会明白
for people to follow your word.
服从你有多重要
It's not something they taught me in the convent.
修道院里可不是这样说的
I suspect if you think back,
你仔细回想一下
the Mother Abbess had her prerogatives.
院长也有她的特权
Moses reports no ill-effects from the attack we endured.
摩西医生说遇刺事件没对你有什么不良影响
True?
是吗
I feel fine.
我没事
And the baby feels fine.
宝宝也没事
But...
不过...
But...
不过...
You keep me in the palace
是您让我留在宫中
and you claim it's for my own safety.
您说这是为了保护我
But I almost lost my life.
可我差点丢了性命
My child's life.
还有孩子的命
You made me a target here.
您让我在这儿成了众矢之的
The Medicis' enemies will follow that child wherever he goes.
无论孩子去哪儿 美第奇家的敌人都会找来
It is not I who make you a target but you
不是我让你成了众矢之的 是你自己
and the man you chose to bed.
以及你选择与之上♥床♥的男人
The man I chose to bed
我选择与之上♥床♥的男人
will not define me.
不能决定我是什么人
One receives as much respect as one demands.
只有要求别人尊重 才能受到尊重
I see you've renewed your studies.
看来你又开始研究了
The book of leaves, your highness.
这是《叶之书》 陛下
Its mysteries demand our attention.
书中的不解之谜值得我们关注
Its mysteries have already seduced
书中的不解之谜已经
my own nephew away from perfect obedience.
害我的外甥不再对我言听计从
So...
那么
what justifies this waste of your time?
你因何在此浪费时间
These sigils come from the ancient east.
这些图案来自古老的东方
They tell no story as far as I can make out,
我目前还看不懂其中的含义
but they seem to speak of joy.
不过似乎是表达喜悦之情
Of rage.
是愤怒
And of sorrow.
和悲伤
The only rage that should concern you is mine.
你唯一需要担忧的愤怒来自于我
While I spend my days designing a holy war
我花了不少日子策划圣♥战♥
against our enemies, cardinal,
铲除敌人 主教
you renew your interest in a distraction.
你却对无关紧要的东西重燃兴趣
My hope is that the book may offer some assistance
我希望这本书能给我们
in this conflict between our warring nations.
在交战双方的冲突中提供些许帮助
The assistance I need, cardinal,
我需要的帮助 主教
will come from the loyal subjects who surround me.
来自于我身边的忠实臣子
Not from superstitious old men who are spiraling into madness.
而非走火入魔的迷信老头
False idols will appear from all around us.
我们周围会有伪神的出现
But the sin is not in their existence.
但它们的存在是无罪的
The sin
崇拜它们
is in their worship.
才是罪
Heading to work bright and early?
一大早就去工作吗
You're wounded, signor.
你受伤了 先生
Hired killers.
是雇佣杀手
Attacked last night.
昨晚来偷袭
I'm told Duke Federico sent them.
我听说是费德里科公爵派的刺客
Through the windows, yeah.
从窗户跳进来 是啊
Something about last night strikes me as odd.
昨晚有些事情让我觉得很奇怪
Years ago, Federico carved away his nose
多年以前 费德里科切掉鼻梁
to give himself peripheral vision.
以拓宽视野
He's the least subtle man on the peninsular.
他是整个意大利最不会暗下毒手的人
The kind who charges city gates.
这种人会率军攻城
Not the kind who sends hired assassins through palace windows.
而不是雇佣刺客从窗户跳进宫来
Who else do you suspect? I don't know.
你还怀疑谁 我不知道
Who profits most from the extinction of the Medici line?
能从美第奇家族绝后一事中获益最多的人
The Medicis have made many enemies. True.
美第奇家族树敌无数 这话不假
Thank god we have you, signor.
谢天谢地我们有你 先生
For if the assassins had succeeded,
假如刺客得逞
you would be the unquestioned head of the bank.
你将毫无争议地成为银行首脑
Perhaps our profits would benefit.
也许对我们的收益大有好处
It was easy for you to blame the Duke,
你很容易就能推到公爵头上
with his troops enforcing the embargo.
因为他的军队正在执行禁运
I don't like your tone, signor.
我不喜欢你的语气 先生
You don't? Then you're going to hate this.
你不喜欢吗 那你肯定讨厌这个
Admit your role publically
公开承认你的罪行
and I will do you the kindness of only slicing off your ear.
我就发发慈悲 只切掉你的一只耳朵
I'll even let you choose which one. You'd never do that here.
还由你挑选哪一只 你不敢在这儿动手
Even the son of a bastard slave girl isn't that mad.
即便是杂种女奴的儿子也不至于这么疯狂
Do tell me what kind of man I am.
我的出身还用你来说
Suppose I did admit it... the Pope himself would defend me.
就算我认了罪 教皇也会维护我
The Pope has damned us anyway.
反正教皇恨死我们了
Might as well act like it.
不妨遂他的心愿
How much did you pay your killers, Sassetti?
你花了多少钱雇杀手 萨塞蒂
Five florins?
五个弗罗林
Eight?
八个吗
10.
十个
Pity you didn't get your money's worth.
可惜你的钱打水漂了
Signor, you wouldn't...
先生 你不能...
As you reminded me just now,
你刚才提醒我了
I am a bastard.
我是个野种
There's an even 100 of them.
这儿有一百个
How do we know which one's the right hole?
我们怎么知道哪个孔才是对的
A question I ask myself often.
我也常被这个问题困扰
Take the key.
拿钥匙去
My dreamer.
我的梦想家
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表