剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Will you smoke with me, Da Vinci?
愿跟我一同吸烟吗 达·芬奇
Well, that depends on what's in the pipe.
要看烟筒里装的是什么
It is a mixture of tobacco and black hellebore
烟草和黑嚏根草的混合物
and is rumored to induce visions
据说能够引发幻觉
and summon demons.
召唤恶魔
Well, I believe in neither.
两者我都不信
Then why do you struggle so hard to keep both at bay?
那为何你在拼命抑制它们
History is a lie
历史是谎言
that has been honed like a weapon
那些遏制真♥相♥的人
by people who have suppressed the truth.
把它磨光当做利剑
The knowledge you are destined to learn
而你注定要了解的知识
will upend the established order of things.
将颠覆已有的一切秩序
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么可能知道
You have heard the phrase 'Time is a river'?
你可听说过"时间是一条河流"
Yes.
听过
What most fail to grasp is that the river is circular.
大多数人不明白的是 时间是环形的河流
One man's death opens a doorway
一个人的死亡为另一个人
to the birth of the next.
开启新生之门
Would you like to know
你可想知道
how this particular doorway opened?
这扇门究竟如何开启
Yes.
想
Be forewarned, then.
那你要知道
Some doorways lead into darkness.
有些门通向黑暗
Out you go, boy. Get on with you!
走吧 小子 快走
Go on! Go on!
走啊 走
Cicco!
齐可
What day is it today? Palm Sunday.
今天什么日子 圣枝主日
Oh, balls.
该死
The Duchess and your children are already at the church.
公爵夫人和您的孩子已在教堂等候
Could you round me up some coddled eggs?
给我弄些半熟的鸡蛋
I have a beastly hangover and my bowels are in a tumble.
我宿醉得厉害 肚子里也翻江倒海
I'll be dressed in but a minute.
我马上更衣
At ease, people, I've arrived!
各位 请坐 我来了
Be gone, you artless fuckwit.
滚 你这粗俗的混♥蛋♥
This is my moment.
这儿轮不到你放肆
And thanks to the Secret Archives,
多亏梵蒂冈密卷
it's the last you will ever enjoy!
你也再不能放肆了
Tell me a secret, Leonardo.
告诉我个秘密 列奥纳多
What was your... earliest memory?
你最早的记忆是什么
Or better yet,
或者 说点更好的
your greatest fear?
你最深的恐惧
In my case...
我嘛
the two go hand-in-hand.
两者是一样的
I was...um...
我当时
I was six months old.
刚六个月大
No-one remembers back that far.
没人记得那么早的事
Well, perhaps I'm unique, then.
那我或许不同寻常
My mother...um...
我母亲
...put me in a cradle out in the field.
把我放在摇篮里 放在野地上
And a falcon flew down.
一只猎鹰飞了下来
I can still recall it.
我还记得
It just perched there, looking at me
它停在摇篮上 看着我
almost as if it were trying to reveal some kind of mystery.
像是想向我揭示什么秘密
My mother drove it away.
我母亲把它赶走了
Yet, as clear as that memory is,
虽然这段记忆非常清晰
the one thing I can never recall..
我唯一记不得的
is my mother's face.
我母亲的脸
I can draw anything I've seen,
我能画出我见过的一切
even in passing.
即使是稍纵即逝
But when it comes to my mother, all I see is a void.
但是一想到我母亲 却一片空白
She disappeared that night and I've been...
那晚她就失踪了 那之后我...
trying to recall her face ever since.
一直在努力回忆她的面庞
All men are searching for their mothers.
所有的男人都在寻找母亲
That's what guides you between our thighs.
从一双腿间找到另一双腿间
I pay you to pose, Vanessa.
我付钱是请你做模特的 温妮莎
Not to plumb the innermost depths of my character.
不是让你来刺探我灵魂深处的
If you expect me to bare my figure for you,
既然你让我宽衣解带
I expect you to bare your soul in return.
你也该把灵魂裸♥露♥出来
So, tell me, is there nothing else you fear?
告诉我 你还怕什么
Only imperfection.
只怕不完美
Maestro! Maestro!
大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
You're late, Nico.
你来晚了 尼克
You're late. Verrocchio's been looking for you.
是您晚了 维洛奇奥在找您呢
Well, he can wait.
让他等吧
We've an experiment to conduct.
我们还要做试验呢
You're meant to play a principal role in it.
而且你的职责相当重要
Come on!
来吧
Hello.
你好啊
They're called breasts, Nico. Every woman possesses them.
那是乳♥房♥♥ 尼克 每个女人都有
Nico! That's Vanessa.
尼克 那是温妮莎
She's newly liberated from the Convent of St Anthony.
她刚刚脱离圣安东尼修道院
Now help me do this.
快来帮我
Climb into that harness.
爬进护具里
Hey today,
今天
we are attempting to ascertain whether or not this kite can
我们要确定
provide the necessary wind resistance to support your weight.
这个风筝能否提供足够托起你的风阻
Well, Maestro, what if it can't?
大♥师♥ 如果不行呢
Vanessa, do you mind just dancing about for a moment?
温妮莎 你能跳跳舞吗
You see? Those weighted ribbons
你瞧 那些加重的缎带
allow me to calculate the strength and direction of the wind.
让我得以计算风力和风向
In this case, I would say... it's about 20 knots and shifting...
目前风速 应该有二十节 风向是
westerly.
西风
Wait, Maestro! What if your calculations are wrong?
等等 大♥师♥ 如果您算错了呢
Wait, wait, Maestro! Oh, Maestro, please, please stop!
等等 大♥师♥ 求您了 停下
Oh, wait, Maestro. Maestro!
等等 大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
Oh, my God, please!
我的天啊
Yes!
太好了
You're flying, Nico!
你飞起来了 尼克
Maestro-o-o!
大♥师♥啊
It's perfect!
太完美了
You're too high! Not so high.
你太高了 别那么高
Nico!
尼克
It works! It works, Maestro!
飞起来了 大♥师♥
I never had any doubts.
我从没怀疑过
Oh, God, I hate this place.
天呐 我讨厌这里
What?
什么
Where else could we practice our flights but in Florence?
除了佛罗伦萨 哪里还能练飞行
Anywhere else, we'd just be burnt at the stake for our efforts.
在其他地方 我们的工作只会招致杀身之祸
But here? I'm just another free-thinking heretic.
但在这儿 我只是又一个想法开放的异端者
Chaos. Culture.
混乱和文化
It's all celebrated within these walls.
都在这里尽情绽放
Florence only demands one thing of its people.
佛罗伦萨只要求她的人♥民♥做到一点
To be truly awake.
真正的觉醒
Like that angelic vision.
就像那个天使
Don't even think about it, Maestro. That's Lucrezia Donati.
想都别想 大♥师♥ 那是卢奎西娅·多纳蒂
Lorenzo de Medici's mistress. I'm well aware of who she is.
洛伦佐·德·美第奇的情妇 我很清楚
He'll break you on the wheel,
他发现您看她
if he catches you looking at her.
会揍扁您的
But what if she's caught looking at me?
那如果她看我呢
Bad tidings from Milan, Nico.
米兰有坏消息 尼克
How can you tell?
您怎么知道
That serpent on the rider's surcoat is the Biscione,
骑手外衣上的蛇是只龙头蛇
the Sforza family emblem.
斯福查家族的族徽
If he was bringing good news, he'd have been dressed
如果带来的是好消息
in the more traditional red and white shield of Milan.
他会穿着更为传统的红白米兰盾
Whatever the message is,
不管送来了什么消息
Lorenzo won't be happy with it.
洛伦佐不会开心的
Out!
出去
Out! All of you!
都给我出去
Lorenzo? Lorenzo!
洛伦佐 洛伦佐
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表