剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Do you seriously expect me to accept your counsel?
你真的以为我会听你建议吗
You are here, are you not?
你来了 不是吗
I'm drawn to recall that day from our youth.
我不禁想起你我年少时那一天
When you held me beneath the icy waters of the Orba.
你在奥尔巴冰冷的水下抓着我
Sadly, the Lord had other plans.
可悲的是 天主另有安排
I've always believed that your inability to take my life
我从前一直相信 你不能取我性命
stemmed from cowardice.
是因为懦弱
But perhaps,
可是或许
you wish to utilize the wisdom I have to offer.
你是想要利用我的才智
So, what do you suggest, Francesco?
你有何建议 弗兰切斯科
Seek out a champion.
再找一个代理人
And put him to the cause.
让他去接手
If Girolamo's no longer capable then,
如果吉罗拉莫已经不堪重任
perhaps--
或许
King Ferrante of Naples
那不勒斯国王费兰特
will serve you better.
更能胜任
I've always found Ferrante's commitment wonderfully,
我一直觉得费兰特的忠心
fanatical.
出奇地狂热
Do you doubt the logic of my proposal?
你质疑我建言的合理性吗
No, no, no.
不不
No.
没有
It's your motives I have a difficult time trusting.
我无法尽信的是你的动机
You must know by now,
事到如今你总该知道
that despite all that has transpired between us,
尽管你我恩怨纠葛
I will always serve the best interests of Rome.
我永远是以罗马的利益为上的
Through my holy anointing,
受此圣膏
may the Lord bless you and pardon you,
愿天主庇佑你 宽恕你
whatever sins you have committed.
无论你犯下何罪
Please, don't do this.
求你 不要这样
We'll tell you what you want, do what you need.
你想知道什么我们都说 什么都听你的
They have nothing to offer.
他们没有我要的了
Say farewell.
说再见吧
I demand the right to my last words.
我要最后交代几句话
Nico...
尼克
the first time this snake lets down his guard,
一旦这条毒蛇放松警惕
sink a dagger and slice him from balls to brains.
把他从头到脚劈成两半
A touching sentiment.
感人至深
And I would be profoundly curious to see him try.
我会非常乐意看他尝试
And what of you, cousin?
你呢 堂妹
Silent, when there is no one to seduce.
没人给你勾引 就不出声了
I do not say farewell without regret, Lucrezia.
与你诀别不无遗憾 卢奎西娅
For what it's worth, though,
不管怎样 我要说
I would have spared Amelia, if I could.
当初如果可以 我本是会放过阿米莉娅的
Don't you dare speak her name. Don't you dare!
你还敢提她的名字 不许你提她
May God have mercy on both our souls.
愿上帝宽恕你我的灵魂
I regret never having fucked you.
没睡过你真是遗憾
You have failed us, Da Vinci.
你辜负了我们 达·芬奇
You are not the one we hoped.
你不是我们期盼之人
It is a dark hour.
这是一个黑暗的时刻
And your arrogant belief you are capable
而你自以为无所不能的傲慢
of anything has only made it darker.
令此刻更加黑暗
I couldn't abandon Lorenzo.
我那时不能抛弃洛伦佐
So you abandon your destiny!
所以你就抛弃了自己的使命
You have allowed your sympathy for others
你放任自己被同情心蒙蔽
to blind you to the greater struggle.
看不到更崇高的斗争
And in so doing,
如此一来
you may have lost everything.
你可能失去了一切
I told you there would be consequences.
我说过会有后果的
You cannot even grasp what your actions have wrought!
你想象不到你造成了什么后果
Because of you, the Book Of Leaves will be lost forever.
因为你 《叶之书》会永远失落
Or worse,
或者更糟
recovered by our enemies.
落入敌人手中
The Vatican?
梵蒂冈
I speak of agents far more ancient
我说的是比教廷
than the Church of St. Peter.
更为古老的组织
The blood of man is on your hands now.
他们的血债如今都要算在你的头上
The servants of the horned god
角神的仆役
will seize their opportunity.
会抓住这个机会
Al-Rahim, wait!
阿♥拉♥西姆 等等
Wait! Al-Rahim!
等等 阿♥拉♥西姆
Al-Rahim is no longer here.
阿♥拉♥西姆不在这里
Leo?
列奥
Andrea?
安德烈
Andrea!
安德烈
Who are you?
你是谁
We are the horns of the Increate.
吾乃先世界而在的角神
We are the shadow at the Center of the Labyrinth.
吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
What on earth is going on?
这是怎么回事
Stay back!
别过来
And you will pay for the sins of Daedalus.
你要偿狄德勒斯之罪
I promised revenge if we escaped, Da Vinci.
我说过逃出生天必会报复 达·芬奇
And now it's time for me to fulfill my side of the bargain!
该我兑现我的诺言了
This Book of Leaves you seek,
你要寻找的《叶之书》
Do you really believe it could help Florence?
你真的相信它能帮助佛罗伦萨
I believe it could save it.
我相信它可以拯救佛罗伦萨
Death to the Medicis!
消灭美第奇
You have to tell the people
你必须告诉民众
that you haven't abandoned them.
你没有抛弃他们
Lorenzo's regime must be eroded.
洛伦佐的统治必须终结
Seize Florence.
夺下佛罗伦萨
Rome's aggression will not stop.
罗马不会停止侵略
We will apply unrelenting pressure.
本座会施以无情镇♥压♥
It's time to save our city.
是时候拯救我们的城市了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表