剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Two swords will not help that much.
两把剑也帮不了多少忙
The Duke is seemingly unbeatable.
公爵几乎战无不胜
You said yourself you can't best him man to man.
你自己说的 单打独斗你打不赢他
Well, I'll redefine winning.
我不一定非要打赢他
Leo, you are hammered from lack of air.
列奥 你刚窒息受了伤
He knows your weak spots.
他熟知你所有的弱点
Then work fucking fast.
那你就快干活
Don't let me get killed for nothing, yeah?
别让我无谓而死 好吧
Vespucci. Can you give me a hand?
韦斯普奇 能帮我下吗
Vespucci!
韦斯普奇
I didn't think I needed more motive to kill you.
我还以为我没别的理由要你的命呢
Clearly I was wrong.
我显然错了
There's nowhere to run. What's your strategy, knave?
没处可跑了 你的诡计呢 无赖
Do you know, I could use some air.
知道吗 我想喘口气
Actually, I thank you.
其实呢 我要谢谢你
This will be even more satisfying than screwing that Circassian gash.
这比操那个切尔克斯娘们有劲多了
Time to accept your fate, Da Vinci.
接受你的命运吧 达·芬奇
I must confess I was distracted
我必须承认 我因为想到
by the thought of your imminent defeat.
你即将到来的失败分神了
It's almost a shame to kill you.
杀你简直有点儿小遗憾呢
What a court jester you'd make.
留你当个弄臣多有趣
Then again,
话说回来
what a trophy you'll make for Father's museum.
把你摆在父王的博物馆里也是件力作
You asked about my strategy.
你问我的诡计呢
Well, these souls you carried into bondage,
你带上船的这些人
far outnumber your men.
远比你的手下多
And they're rather motivated. They will kill you...
现在他们很有理由杀掉你
if you do not deed this ship...to me.
如果你不把这艘船让给我
Before you let him go...
在你放他走之前
Toy.
玩物
You read my people's language.
你认得我族人的文字
Yeah. Pick up what I can.
是啊 有什么学什么
I've seen what you intended.
我见到你指的人了
Now you have to choose...
现在你必须选择
to serve the true Pope, or a deceiver.
服务真正的教皇 还是一个冒牌货
But how did you... of all people...
可是你...
know this...
怎么会知道
when I did not?
我却不知情
You wondered from the first why Riario chose me as a spy.
你曾疑惑利拉奥为何选我做间谍
That prisoner is my father.
那囚犯是我的父亲
What am I to do with this knowledge?
知道了这些我该怎么做
It's simple enough. Take me to see him.
很简单 带我去见他
Go on, move.
走 快走
You sail with this scum, Captain?
你带这个渣渣出海 船长
Understand, my lord, my ship is my life,
请您理解 大人 船就是我的命
and my treasure - whoever charters it.
我的珍宝 不管服务何人
You would put the son of King Ferrante
你要把那不勒斯国王的儿子
on a pinnace sailing back to Pisa?
扔在小艇上划回比萨
Naples will know of this insult, Da Vinci.
那不勒斯会知道这次冒犯 达·芬奇
We will bury you and every leader of Florence.
我们会埋葬你和佛罗伦萨所有领袖
Well, show them your battle scar.
给他们看看你光荣的伤疤
Regale them with every detail.
讲出所有细节
Oh, particularly the part where you lost.
尤其是你输掉的部分
I'm indebted to you all.
我欠你们所有人
I hope you never have to wear chains again.
我希望你们再不会有枷锁
We thank you, and pray you are right.
我们感谢你 但愿你所言成真
And when we reach Cape Verdi,
等船到佛得角
any of you who do not wish to accompany us,
你们中不愿随我们前往新世界的
to a new world...may leave.
可以离开
Your lives will be your own again.
你们的生活会回到自己手中
But...
但是
we do still have need of more crew...
我们还缺很多船员
to brave the oceans with us.
陪我们一同勇渡汪♥洋♥
And we promise you, we promise you half
我们保证 此行所得的一半
of whatever we find on our journey.
归你们所有
Free of your chains.
没有枷锁
As all should be in the world I hope to see.
正如我希望世上所有人没有枷锁
How are you here?
你怎么在这
Where is the astrolabe to guide you safely through the storms?
帮你避开风暴的星盘呢
Where is the map to lead you to the Book of Leaves?
带你去找《叶之书》的地图呢
So, I may...I may have deviated from your plan,
我可能是偏离了你的计划
but I have not abandoned my quest.
但我并没有放弃
In no future that we perceived,
但已偏离我们预言的未来
did you find another ship.
你另找了一艘船
Maybe I'm making my own future.
或许我在谱写自己的未来
There is a price for straying from the course of the river of time.
偏离时间之河的轨迹是要付出代价的
And it will be paid
偿还这代价的
in the blood of those who follow you.
将是你的追随者的鲜血
Instead of issuing dire predictions,
你总说这些预言
you might help me get back on track.
还不如帮我回归正轨
Better to let the river carry you along,
随波逐流
than to exhaust yourself fighting it.
好过奋力逆流而上
Everything I...
我所做...
Everything I have ever achieved
我所有的成就
has been accomplished by fighting to exhaustion.
都是尽力拼搏才获得
I know no other way.
我不知道其它的方式
This journey...
这次旅程
is entirely of your own making, Da Vinci.
全是你一手促成 达·芬奇
So, know this.
所以我要告诉你
You will either lead us all to illumination,
你会将我们引入光明
or into further darkness.
或者 更为深重的黑暗
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Myself.
自言自语
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表