剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
You expect me to risk... my entire kingdom on this?
你指望我冒着王国沦陷的危险试这招吗
Your kingdom is beyond risk already.
你的王国早已岌岌可危了
What do you need from me?
需要我做什么
Giulio?
朱利奥
The boy is fine. Perfect, in fact.
孩子没事 安然无恙
When I first came to this palace,
我初次踏入这座宫殿时
I considered myself much more than Lorenzo's youthful bride.
不止把自己当做洛伦佐的娇妻
I was an educated woman.
我受过教育
But I still had so much to learn.
但我要学习的还很多
But from the day you came here...
但从你到来的那天
You carried something deep with you.
你深藏的东西
More than just the boy.
可不只是孩子
I know it was a difficult decision.
我知道抉择不易
But the things we do...
但我们所做的一切
we do them for Florence.
都是为了佛罗伦萨
It was better when I believed you dead.
我以为你死了的时候 可比现在好受
I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, Lorenzo.
我为对你做的一切向你道歉 洛伦佐
You expect my forgiveness?
你指望我原谅你吗
No.
不
I came here knowing this day would...
我来的时候就知道这八成
most likely be my last.
是我的末日了
Was it ever true, Lucrezia...
你曾真心过吗 卢奎西娅
what happened between us, what you said you felt?
你我之间 你所说的那些感情
You owe me the truth.
你该告诉我真♥相♥
Just this once.
仅此一次
No.
没有
I didn't love you.
我不曾爱过你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Lorenzo! Lorenzo, you cannot do this!
洛伦佐 洛伦佐 你不能这样
We may all soon be dead.
我们可能都将不久于人世
I will not leave the satisfaction of
我要杀了这叛徒解气
killing this traitor to the Turks.
怎能便宜了土耳其人
She may have unmasked the very man
她或许揭露了那个要夺走
who sought to take our city.
我们城市的人
She brought the conspirators to within a hair's breadth
她和同谋者离杀光我全家
of murdering my entire family!
只有一步之遥了
She sent me to save you at the Duomo that day.
那天在大教堂 是她让我去救你的
We will not be safe until we rid ourselves
如果不除尽每个骗子
of every duplicitous fucking one of them!
我们永远不得安宁
Cosimo intended those swords of ours
科西莫给我们的剑是用来
to defend the people of Florence.
保护佛罗伦萨的人♥民♥
I am.
我正是此意
When you are faced with Andrea's killer...
当你面对杀死安德烈的凶手时
will you yield, let anyone stand in your way?
你会屈服吗 会让任何人阻拦你吗
No.
不会
Then, why, Da Vinci, why...
那这是为什么 达·芬奇 为什...
You still wear her ring.
你还戴着她的戒指
You're in love with someone...
你爱着的人...
utterly incapable of it.
根本没有爱的能力
Perhaps the same could be said of me.
也许我也如此
Perhaps...
也许
you deserve one another.
你们就该在一起
Eventually even you won't be able to stop him.
终有一日 你也拦不住他
Would you have preferred I not?
你希望我不拦他吗
I told myself, once,
我告诉自己 只要...
once I had exposed Sixtus,
只要我揭发了西克斯特
relief would come.
就会获得解脱
And has it?
那你解脱了吗
I didn't do this for me.
我这么做不是为了自己
I just need you to know that.
我只希望你能明白
I do.
我明白
I know.
我明白
Avenging a father...
你的动机是
is a cause...
为父报仇
I now understand. This wasn't about my father.
现在我能理解了 也不是为了我父亲
This was about my sister.
而是为了我妹妹
I wanted her life...
我希望她的生命
her death
她的惨死
to mean something.
能有意义
It will.
会的
It will.
会的
You gave me your most...
你将你最珍贵的东西
cherished possession.
送给了我
I've just realized,
我刚刚才意识到
I never gave you anything in return.
自己从未给过你什么以示回报
No, wait.
不 等一下
You will be tried as a traitor.
你会被当成叛徒受到审讯的
Yeah.
是啊
I am now responsible,
我现在要对
for every life in Otranto.
奥特朗托的每个人负责
And that includes yours.
其中也包括你
I don't deserve this.
我不值得你这么做
Yes, you do.
不 你值得
Come with me.
跟我一起走吧
Bayezid will take no prisoners.
巴耶塞特会屠城的
I can't.
我不能
I can't.
我不能
But I give you my vow,
但我向你发誓
I will see you again in this waking life.
我们一定会活着再见的
We are the horns of the increate.
吾乃先世界而在的角神
We are the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth
吾乃克里特迷宫中心的黯影
but we are men, not gods.
吾乃凡人 而非神祇
We live in flesh and blood and bone.
吾辈乃肉体凡胎
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
We are the horns of the... End this.
吾乃先世界... 别说了
Do with me...what you will.
不论你想对我做什么 下手吧
Girolamo. How many of us occupy this chamber?
吉罗拉莫 这屋里有几个人
Four of you. Girolamo.
四个 吉罗拉莫
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看见了什么
Four.
四个
There are four of you.
你们有四个人
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
There are four, I've told you again, and then again...
有四个 我都说一遍遍地说过了
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
How many of us occupy this chamber?
这屋里有几个人
One. Yes.
一个 没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
你答对了
We are one.
我们是一体
We are one, Girolamo.
我们是一体 吉罗拉莫
You can't just leave. You start to sound like the rest of them.
你不能离开 你怎么跟他们一个口吻了
Clarice will eventually respect the fact
克拉丽斯最终会尊重
you are Giulio's mother.
你是朱利奥母亲的事实
No, that's where you're wrong, Nico. She's not capable of respect.
你错了 尼克 她根本不懂得何为尊重
Signorina? I apologize for the intrusion.
小姐 很抱歉打扰您
Something wrong, Captain? Signora Orsini.
出事了吗 队长 是奥尔西尼夫人
Last night, she sent the girls to Villa del Trebbio.
昨晚她将女儿送去了特雷比奥公♥馆♥
She gave a footman strict instructions to deliver this to me.
她要求一位男仆务必将这份信送给我
Clarice has gone.
克拉丽斯离开了
Where?
去哪了
She asks that no one attempts to find her.
她要求我们不要去找她
I brought this to you as soon as I could.
我尽可能快地将这个带来给您了
Your son is the only Medici left in Florence.
现在您儿子是唯一留在佛罗伦萨的美第奇
No, he's not, I never... Yes, you did.
他不是 我没... 是的 您签字了
You did sign it, didn't you?
您签字了 是吧
Forgery is no minor offense.
伪造签字可不是小罪
Of course I did.
我当然签了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表