剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Go. Up the fucking mountain.
走吧 上山去
Be warned,
我警告你
I have men stationed outside the city gates.
城门外有我的人手
If they do not receive word from me within the hour,
一小时内若没有我的消息
they will inform the Sultan of my injury at your hands.
他们便通知苏丹 我已被你加害
That he allowed you to come here perhaps demonstrates
他允许你到这里来 或许说明
how little he values your life...
在他看来 你的性命
compared to that of your brother Cem.
比起你弟弟杰姆来无足轻重
What did you find, Rodrigo?
有什么发现 罗德里戈
The Sword of Osman is gone, Holy Father.
奥斯曼之剑不见了 圣父
From whom did you acquire the sword?
你从谁那儿拿到的剑
Did these vermin send you?
是受这帮歹人的指使吗
I sent no-one.
我没有派人做这种事
There may be some misunderstanding.
这其中一定有误会
But I come to make a sincere overture
我这次是诚心诚意
to an accord between our empires.
为两大帝国搭建和谈之桥
Your father grows feeble if he believes
如果你父亲真♥相♥信
that we would seek peace with heathens.
我们愿与异教♥徒♥苟合 那他变得太软弱了
Indeed. Mehmed the Conqueror
没错 征服者穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
would never entertain such an improbability.
绝不会容许发生此等荒谬之事
Which is why...
所以
an ambitious and overlooked son
只是一个野心勃勃 不受恩宠的儿子
might commence this mission
未经苏丹的许可
without the Sultan's knowledge.
擅自前来执行这一任务
You came here expecting peace?
你来这儿真指望能和谈
I came here with the hope of peace.
我来这儿是希望能和谈
Your dream of diplomacy is entertaining.
你的和谈大梦十分有趣
Utterly misguided.
可惜错得离谱
Rid my house of this filth.
给我灭了这帮杂碎
Spare only the Sultan's son.
留苏丹之子一条命
Pity I can't kl you.
可惜不能杀你
I made no such promise.
我可不保证不杀你
You disgrace me by not taking my life.
你不杀我便是侮辱我
Strip him.
剥去他的衣物
Even of his boots.
靴子也别留
Slay his horse
杀掉他的马
and dump him outside Rome's gates alone.
把他孤身一人扔到罗马城门外
If he returns to Constantinople, all the better.
如果他能回到君士坦丁堡 那再好不过
He will send a clear message.
他会明确地传达我们的讯息
Christendom knows no boundaries.
基♥督♥教世界没有国界
I hear I may have the pleasure of exchanging words
我听说我能有幸与一位意大利同胞
with an Italian compatriot.
促膝详谈
Jacob Pasha.
我叫雅各布·帕夏
Adviser to the Sultan.
苏丹的谋士
You're a Christian.
你是基♥督♥徒
Not any more.
现在不是了
I'm told your name is Amelia Monleoni.
我听说你叫阿米莉娅·蒙利奥尼
It's a Florentine name.
是佛罗伦萨的名字
You know Florence?
你知道佛罗伦萨
Before coming to serve the Ottoman Empire,
在效忠于奥斯曼帝国之前
I visited Florence often to revel in its...
我曾多次造访佛罗伦萨 纵情于它那
uninhibited society.
纸醉金迷的社会
They said you came to see Bayezid.
他们说你是来拜访巴耶塞特的
Was the matter urgent? He certainly left without warning.
有何要事 他毫无征兆地就离开了
It was personal. Oh, I see.
是私事 明白了
What business would the son of the Sultan have
苏丹之子与洛伦佐·德·美第的宝贝情妇
with the prized mistress of Lorenzo de Medici?
又有何交情
As I said, I know Florence.
如我所说 我了解佛罗伦萨
One does not forget a face like yours, Signora Donati.
是人都无法忘记你的美色 多纳蒂夫人
I can't help but wonder at your true purpose here.
我禁不住质疑你此行的真正目的
I'll hide no secrets from you.
我会为你坦诚一切
Of course you will.
你肯定做不到
It would be diverting to hear your newest lies
听听你最新的谎言确实是不错的消遣
but...
但是
you underestimate us.
你太低估我们了
We shall soon know the truth
无需动你一根汗毛
without laying a hand upon you.
我们就能马上找出真♥相♥
I see you had no trouble finding the place.
看来你们顺利找到此处了
I could smell it a mile off.
一里之外就能闻到
Stinking Frenchman.
浑身臭气的法国佬
Get up!
站起来
I said, get up!
我说了 站起来
We brought your payment.
赎金我们带来了
Now release these men.
马上放了他们
Your sack is very small.
你这蛋蛋好小啊
And new facts have come to light.
而且我们发现了新情况
My price is now double.
赎金现在翻倍了
We had an agreement. It's criminal.
我们之前说好的 咱是不法之徒
I named the sum before I knew that one of my hostages
我报价之前并不知道我的其中一位人♥质♥
was the father of the infamous Leonardo.
是臭名昭著的列奥纳多的父亲
You see, Mirko here had a brother.
你看 这位米尔科有个兄弟
He once served as a papal guard.
曾任教皇卫队护卫
Where is your brother now, Mirko?
你的兄弟现在在哪 米尔科
Blown to bits by your son's diabolical cannon.
被你儿子那恶魔造的大炮轰成了碎片
Ozzo, wait.
奥佐 等等
Good Duchess, I cannot be trusted.
亲爱的公爵夫人 你不该相信我
You should have learned that
从我跟国王的交易中
from my dealings with the King.
你就该意识到这一点
Oh, I did.
我当然意识到了
There is no need for this.
你不需要这么做
That double-crossing putain would have
那个出尔反尔的婊♥子♥
gladly lent you the money.
会很乐意借给你钱的
Watch your words. Why?
注意你的措辞 为什么
She is the one who paid me to kidnap your man in the first place!
一开始就是她雇了我绑♥架♥你的手下
You... you planned this?
是你 是你计划了这一切
More than mere bribes are needed
要让我公公刮目相看
to impress my father-in-law.
光靠贿赂可远远不够
I sought to create an opportunity.
我只是想创造一个契机
Now.
现在
Go ahead, Lorenzo.
去吧 洛伦佐
Save your beloved Florence.
去拯救你挚爱的佛罗伦萨吧
Tell me again.
再说一遍
Whose sack is small?
谁的蛋蛋小
Hurry up.
快点
Someone's been busy. Destroyed the mechanism.
某些人也没闲着 机关都被破坏了
It's a race to the vault.
看我们谁能先到达天穹
Unless we stop them in their tracks.
除非我们能半路截住他们
There's no time. We have a head start.
没时间了 我们比他们先出发
Right, Nico, gather the supplies
好了 尼克 收好所有材料
and cut the ropes into lengths of eight paces.
把绳子八等分
Go!
快去
You're locking us in?
你要把我们关在里面
I'm locking them out. Come on!
是把他们关在外面 快走
This is a version of something I designed a long time ago.
这是我很久以前的一项发明
It's a plan for ropes and cloths to form miniature canopies
是用绳子和布料做成罩子
that will allow an escape from a great height.
能助人从高处逃脱
Have you ever tested it?
你测试过这个发明吗
The design's sound. That's a no.
这个设计很完美 那就是没测试过
We just cut the fabric into this shape and then...
我们把布料裁成这种形状 然后
Leo, come on, we've got this.
列奥 去吧 这里交给我们
Go find your mother.
去找你的母亲吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
The Incas have clearly made no progress.
看来印卡人对此一筹莫展
There must be a clue somewhere.
肯定能找到线索
Leonardo!
列奥纳多
Mother!
母亲
Tell me you heard that. I did.
告诉我你也听到了 我听到了
Perhaps she and the book lie in this vault.
可能她和《叶之书》都在里面
There has to be an anomaly somewhere.
肯定有哪儿不对劲
The spheres. These spheres!
这些球
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表