剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
What about the guard?
那守卫怎么办
Why don't you watch and learn?
看好了 学着点
Guard, he's trying to escape. Get him!
守卫 他要逃跑 快抓住他
No, no.
不不
What the fuck did Riario do to you on that ship?
利拉奥在那艘船上到底对你做了些什么啊
He taught me to survive.
他教我生存
Thank you for your time, Signor.
耽误您的时间了 阁下
Ah, thank you for coming to see me, Signor Campano.
感谢您拨冗前来 坎帕诺阁下
Please.
请坐
I see Ferrante has finally allowed his guests
看来费兰特国王终于让他的客人
to enjoy the finer side of Naples.
享受那不勒斯的上流社会了
Where is Il Magnifico?
洛伦佐殿下呢
Recuperating from his triumph.
凯♥旋♥之后在调养身子
And yet people whisper that the King delays negotiation.
传言说国王延后了会谈
Building an alliance is a lengthy process.
结盟过程是很漫长的
Ferrante is not easily drawn away from his delights.
费兰特没那么容易就从乐子上转移视线
At least not without a word
至少得有个
from those properly positioned, like myself.
有点身份的人上前说两句 就比如我
It would be refreshing to be honest about it all.
您开门见山 我也就不绕弯了
Tell me, what is the price of the word you offer?
说吧 您的话什么价
Messieurs, might we have a word?
先生们 能谈谈吗
This establishment is private.
这是私人场所
Which of you two gluttonous peacocks
你们两只贪吃的孔雀
is the Florentine banker?
哪个是佛罗伦萨的银行家
He is. He works for Lorenzo de Medici himself.
他 他就在洛伦佐·德·美第奇手下干活
Take them.
带他们走
Fucking Frenchman!
该死的法国佬
For all Ferrante's military might,
费兰特这么强大的军事实力
he couldn't keep band of pirates at bay.
还没法收拾一群破海盗
Ozzo's been savvy enough to escape Ferrante's wrath.
奥佐阴险狡诈 费兰特拿他没辙
For months now he and his men have stolen from the royal fleet
几个月来 他和手下那些人从皇家舰队抢走货物
and then ransomed the cargo back at twice the cost.
又以两倍价钱的赎金卖♥♥还给国家
I lack resources here to buy their freedom.
我在这里没法买♥♥回他们的自♥由♥
Florence is surrounded and all the funds I carried
佛罗伦萨被重重包围 我带来的钱财
have been paid in bribes.
都拿去贿赂人了
You cannot turn to Ferrante in this matter.
现下你不能求助于费兰特
His own advisor was apprehended with Piero.
他自己的谋臣也跟皮耶罗一起被抓了
Surely the King would provide a loan.
国王一定会贷款救出他们的
If he sees you as weak, he will never grant your alliance.
如果他认定你软弱无能 就绝不会跟你结盟
But...
但是
if you best Ozzo,
如果你战胜奥佐
you may yet gain Ferrante's favor.
也许还能博得费兰特的青睐
Holy Father, my apologies.
圣父 很抱歉
What do you want, Rodrigo?
什么事 罗德里戈
A most unusual visitor has arrived requesting an audience.
一位非同寻常的客人求见您
It appears the world has come calling.
看来世界在召唤了
We both wanted to see what's next.
我们都想看接下去会怎样
There's still time.
还有时间
We have failed, artista.
我们失败了 工匠
You should accept this. Never.
你该接受这个事实 绝不
You heard my mother's voice yourself.
你也亲耳听到我母亲的声音了
I once believed I heard the voice of God.
我曾坚信我听到过上帝的声音
The mind plays shameful tricks
内心的渴望太强烈
when we want something too much.
我们的心智就会耍些可耻的把戏
Would you let anything stand in your way
如果在天穹里的是你的母亲 或是琪塔
if it were possible that your mother was inside the vault?
你会让任何事物阻挡
Or Zita?
你的脚步吗
Just be ready.
准备好
Now Pachamama shall drink your blood
大地之母要饮你们的血
and grant me the power to save my people.
并许我拯救族人的力量了
Right, so what are we looking for?
我们要找什么
The fat we've scraped off those bloody bones.
我们从那些尸骨上刮下来的脂肪
They can't have carried it far.
他们肯定不会拿远
Why do we care about that?
要那些脂肪做什么
The owner of the tavern outside Forli,
弗利城外酒馆的老板
he and his cronies had us surrounded
和他的几个朋友包围了我们
but I came up with the bright idea
但我想到了绝妙的一招
to launch a pan of pork fat into the fire.
在火里倒了一盘猪油
What? The distraction worked believe it or not.
干嘛 这招声东击西可管用
I escaped. Leo wasn't so lucky.
我逃跑了 列奥就倒霉了点
The wart-faced owner gave him a beating reserved for me.
那个丑老板因为我的事揍了他一顿
He wants us to save ourselves using a similar diversion.
他想用相似的声东击西之法救我们
What about the Maestro?
那大♥师♥自己呢
He said not to worry about him.
他说不用担心他
But this time I'll make sure the distraction works for all of us.
不过这次我要确保声东击西效果我们都能享受到
Wait for me in the next life, Leonardo.
我们来世再见 列奥纳多
The Book of Leaves will save my people.
《叶之书》可以拯救我的族人
There's no escaping the wrath of the Sky Gods, Leonardo.
天神降怒 凡人无所遁逃 列奥纳多
Translate all I say.
给我翻译
Children of the sun!
太阳的子民
My companions and I,
我和我的同伴们
we have faced the trials of the divine
经历了神圣的审判
and survived.
活下来了
Let us return to the vault freely
让我们安全回到天穹
and you may be spared the gods' vengeance.
你们或许能逃过神明的惩罚
This is your plan?
这就是你的计划
It's a bit fluid.
随机应变
Lay down your blade, Leonardo.
放下剑 列奥纳多
If I can't find my mother, what else do I have?
如果我找不到母亲 我还有什么
What else do I...
我还能...
Run!
快跑
Bishop of Rome,
罗马主教
I present myself to you.
请容许我自我介绍
Bayezid the Second.
巴耶塞特二世
Eldest son of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror
征服者穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的长子
and heir to the throne of the great Ottoman Empire.
伟大奥斯曼帝国的王位继承人
Hold.
慢
Why are you here, son of the Sultan?
你有何贵干 苏丹之子
I have come at your invitation.
我应您的邀请而来
My invitation?
我的邀请
Your father's empire plagues our shores.
你父亲的帝国为害我国海岸
Yet your emissaries urged me here
可您的使者促请我来
to discuss a proposal for a mutually beneficial peace.
商讨互利互惠的和平协议
I sent no emissaries.
我未遣出使者
He comes on false pretenses
他不过是打着幌子
simply to get close enough to strike.
靠近您以行刺杀之事
Perhaps we should speak in private.
或许我们应当私下谈谈
I have no words for you.
我没什么跟你谈的
This man was one of two who came bearing the Sword of Osman
有两人身负奥斯曼之剑而来 此为其中一人
as proof of your endorsement.
足证是你亲自下令
Why would you grant me such a prize
既然您无意和谈
if you had no intention of discussing peace?
为何带去如此珍贵的宝物
Apprehend that man.
给我拿下他
I've never seen this Mongol in my life.
我从未见过这个蒙古人
Cardinal,
主教
make your way to the Archives.
到密卷保管室查查
If the sword is indeed missing,
如果剑当真丢失
then you come here not only as infidels,
那你就不单单是异教♥徒♥了
you come here as thieves.
还是窃贼
Leo, that was one shovelful of sun-laden llama fat.
列奥 应该是一铲子晒干的羊驼油
We owe you our lives, Zo. Now bring these.
你救了我们的命 泽洛 快拿上
Easy to repay. Get me off this fucking mountain.
还情很简单 带我走出这座见鬼的大山
Leo, where are you going?
列奥 你去哪儿
We're escaping through the Vault of Heaven.
我们从天穹里逃出去
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
We cannot outrun them. These are their lands.
我们跑不过他们 这儿是他们的地盘
We must resort to the unexpected.
我们必须出其不意
Bullshit!
放屁
Maestro, when we get in the vault, how will we escape?
大♥师♥ 我们进了天穹再怎么出去呢
I have a plan. Of course he does.
我自有计划 他当然有了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表