剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Of course you would think that.
你当然会这么认为
I might argue every woman you paint is your mother.
我看你画的每一个女人都是你的母亲
Fuck you!
滚蛋
The retort of a genius?
这就是天才的反驳
Well, why do I complete this painting, then?
那我为什么要完成这幅画
Of all the paintings I start then stop,
我有这么多有始无终的画作
now you've shown me I can finish it.
你现在却让我知道我可以完成
Why do I have to?
我为什么非得完成这一幅
Ask her.
问她吧
She knows!
她知道
Doesn't she?
是吗
The landscape behind this woman?
这个女人背后的风景
It's mysterious.
很神秘
Desolate.
很荒凉
A sort of...riddle, no?
就像是谜题 不是吗
Always another puzzle.
总有新的谜题
Well, it works, does it not?
但这有用 不是吗
What's this?
这是什么
'Leonard di ser Piero Da Vinci.
列奥纳多·迪·瑟皮耶罗·达·芬奇
Born in Vinci, 1452,
1452年生于芬奇镇
died in Nanterre, 1525.'
1525年死于楠泰尔镇
Nanterre?
楠泰尔镇
France is where I'll die?
我死在法国
History is a canvas, constantly repainted.
历史就是画布 可以不断涂抹
You might die today.
你也许今天就会死
Perhaps you are dying as we speak.
也许在我们言谈之间 你正走向死亡
No, no, wait! Wait, I need more time!
不 等等 我需要更多时间
You were warned not to stay too long.
你受过警告 不要停留过久
My life is about tempting fate.
我的一生就是不断的挑战命运
What if I told you the road ahead would be even more perilous?
如果我告诉你前方会更加危险
More painful?
更加痛苦呢
I would not stray from it.
我也不会改变方向
I hope that is so.
但愿如此
The longer you remain here, the greater the price you will pay.
你在此处盘桓越久 要付出的代价就越大
You're here?
你来了
At last.
终于啊
I thought I would not live to see this moment.
我还以为自己不会活着看到这一天
Who are you?
你是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
I recall being more observant when I was your age.
我觉得我当年的观察力挺敏锐啊
You're me!
你是我
I am the wrath of God!
我是上帝的怒火
Fuck, fuck! Die!
操 操 死吧
I live to be your age, then?
我活到了你这个年岁
That all depends.
这可不好说
Just because you see me now,
只因你现在看到我
it doesn't mean you will live to see tomorrow.
并不意味着你可以活到明天
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
You should have learnt by now.
你现在早该懂了
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
Did we not
我们少年时
experience something similar in our youth?
不是经历过相似的情况吗
Free me!
放我下来
Well, if you're me...
如果你是我
then you know what happens in the years that bridge us.
你就知道我们相隔的年岁中发生的事情
And if I tell you anything...
如果我告诉你...
it may change every outcome.
一切的结局都会改变
You already have just by being here.
你出现在这里就已经改变了
I forgot just how petulant I could be.
我都忘了自己有多无礼
Apparently, that's the one thing that doesn't fade with age.
显然 无礼才是岁月无法磨灭的特质
We have not the time.
我们没那么多时间
What is the most important question that you could ask me?
你能问我的最重要的问题是什么
Do I find the Book of Leaves?
我找到《叶之书》了吗
Do you find it?
你找到了吗
You must protect it.
你必须保护它
And it will cost you...
而你付出的代价
everything
将是你所珍爱的
that you hold dear.
一切
But you must not let it fall into their hands.
但你不能让书落入他们手里
Whose hands? You don't know...
谁的手里 你不知道
You don't know yet.
你还不知道
The enemies of Man.
人类之敌
If it falls into the hands of the Labyrinth,
如果落入迷宫手中
it will bring about a permanent darkness.
它将会带来永恒的黑暗
Stay on the path, my dreamer.
别偏离道路 我的梦想家
Time is a river and yours is about to run dry.
时间是一条河流 你的河流即将干涸
You must go. But please, promise me...
你必须走了 但是请你答应我
Promise me that you will...
答应我
you will not end up like this.
你不会落到如此境地
No.
不
Promise me.
答应我
How? Why?
怎么会 为什么
Why are you...
你为什么
Why are we in chains?
我们为什么戴着枷锁
Because I failed. How?
因为我失败了 怎么回事
There's no time. And you must go.
没时间了 你必须走了
You must go!
你必须走
Your journey cannot have been in vain.
你的旅行不可以失败
You have stayed too long, Leonardo.
你停留了太久 列奥纳多
Go!
快走
Come back!
回来
Go!
走啊
The Lord is a man of war.
主眷顾战争
The Lord is his name.
主是他的名
Those who would join me at my table be similarly worthy.
列席我餐桌的 也必配得上这荣幸
Warriors baptized in blood.
浴血的战士
In his name. Amen.
以他之名 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
The Game of Thrace is simple.
色雷斯游戏很简单
And it removes from my presence those who are not worthy
它将前来讨价还价却不够格的人
of bargaining with me.
从我面前除去
It's fiendish, Lorenzo.
这是很残忍♥的 洛伦佐
Unless your aim is perfect,
除非你瞄得够准
your strength great enough to kill the poor beast with a single shot.
力量够足 一箭射死那可怜的畜牲
Then, snap.
否则就是 咔吧
Long live Florence! Pull the lever!
佛罗伦萨万岁 拉杆
Constantinople.
君士坦丁堡
Its new ruler is pleased to rename it Istanbul,
新统治者将它改名伊斯坦布尔
a city the likes of which has never been seen before.
一座举世无双的城市
Nor shall ever be seen again.
前无古人 后无来者
Your sister spoke of death.
你妹妹提到死亡
That wasn't my sister.
那不是我妹妹
You know whom you saw.
你知道自己看到的是谁
The memory will serve you.
这段记忆会有用的
Someday there will be a man who would serve the Labyrinth,
将来会有一个人 为迷宫服务
who would use the Book of Leaves for death.
用《叶之书》造成死亡
You must make him listen to you, Signora Donati.
你必须让他听你的 多纳蒂夫人
You alone can make him listen.
只有你的话他才肯听
What is this Labyrinth?
什么迷宫
Who is the man that you speak of?
你说的人又是谁
When you must know, you will know.
你当知道的时候 自然会知道
I wish you luck on your quest.
我祝你此行幸运
I pray you survive it.
愿你能活过这一劫
And in preparing you for what will come,
还帮你为即将到来的事情做好准备
whether you accept it or not,
无论你接受与否
I have done you a kindness today.
我今日帮了你
And now you owe me.
你欠我的情
Get up!
起来
King Ferrante!
费兰特国王
As you are like the Lord, full of mercy and wisdom,
您如天主一般慈悲为怀 睿智英明
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表