剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
There are hundreds of painters in Florence.
佛罗伦萨有上千个画家
And you pair up with the one who's out to save the world.
你却跟一个要拯救世界的混在一起
If you want our Medici credit vouchers you'll help us.
如果你要美第奇的信用状 那你就要帮我们
I'm always interested in money,
我一向拒绝不了金钱
but your only hope is the Sentinel.
但你唯一的希望就是卫兵号♥
After our last escape,
我们刚才逃掉后
rowing out there would provide them with easy targets.
再划船接近他们只会变成活靶子
We'd be killed and chopped up to feed their slaves.
我们会被杀死 碎尸拿去喂奴隶
If we could reach the ship safely,
如果我们能安全登船
we could free those slaves.
就可以释放那些奴隶
They deserve to have their chains sundered.
应该有人帮他们打开枷锁
And the chaos of slave rebellion would help us seize command.
而奴隶反抗所致的混乱能帮我们夺下那条船
Pity we didn't bring your underwater suit.
真可惜我们没带上你的潜水服
It wouldn't withstand the sea.
潜水服承受不住海水压力
You made an underwater suit?
你还做过潜水服
Then the Turk's right. Your quest is over.
那土耳其人说得没错 你的追寻没戏了
Riario gets the book, Nico's dead.
利拉奥拿到《叶之书》 尼克死定了
Leo, where are you going?
列奥 你去哪
To solve this problem somehow.
想办法解决问题
I may not be able to best
也许跟阿方索单挑
Alfonso man to man - that doesn't mean I can't win.
我赢不了他 但这不代表我一定会输
Our Republic is ex-communicated.
佛罗伦萨共和国被逐出教会了
We are dammed to a man, to a woman, to a child.
从上到下无一例外
Sixtus would do such a thing?
西克斯特真这么做了
Who is that murderer to tell us we're not Christians?
那个凶手凭什么将我们逐出教会
Did you expect no retaliation
你把你哥哥绞死的时候
when you had your brother strung up?
就没想过他们会报复吗
Would you for a moment suggest
你的意思是
that we let any of Giuliano's killers live?
我们应该放过害死朱利亚诺的凶手
All of Florence applauds this justice.
佛罗伦萨举国喝彩这次行刑
Until they starve.
那是他们还没挨饿
This declaration is the equivalent of a trade embargo.
这份声明就相当于贸易禁运
No Christian is allowed to do business with us.
基♥督♥徒都不被允许跟我们做生意了
With King Ferrante, Duke Federico and Sixtus
费兰特国王 费德里科公爵和西克斯特
all against us,
联手抵♥制♥我们
Milan will hesitate to take our side,
米兰就会犹豫要不要帮我们
and nor will Spain come to our aid -
西班牙也不会来帮我们
too busy with their foul Inquisition.
他们将疲于应付宗教法庭
Ferrante will strike here in Pisa,
费兰特会从比萨下手
and continuing through Lucca and on to Savoy,
一路拿下卢卡 再到萨瓦
gaining strength to make a move against Venice.
壮大力量对付威尼斯
The peninsula could be theirs within a year.
可能一年都不到就能拿下那个半岛
With terrifying ease.
轻而易举
Florence creates the future.
佛罗伦萨创造未来
But not if we fall prey to this infernal alliance.
但前提是我们不会成为这可怕联盟的牺牲品
Rome will control all faith and knowledge.
罗马就会控制一切信仰和知识
I will not allow the Turk to be right.
我不能让那个土耳其人说中
There is a way to follow Riario and Nico, there must be.
有办法追上利拉奥和尼克的 一定有
What the hell is that?
什么办法
With the right balance,
只要掌握好平衡
a man might use fitted pontoons to walk on water. But...
我们可以用合适的浮筒行走于水上 但是...
Alfonso and his men would just shoot him down on sight.
让阿方索和他的手下看到还是会被射杀
We could ram the ship with this.
我们可以用这个撞击那条船
But then it would sink uselessly.
那船就会沉 还有什么用
Well, no strapping me into a fucking catapult.
别想把我绑在弹弩上
Damn it, Da Vinci, look here.
该死 达·芬奇 你快看
Duke Alfonso has put a price on that fevered skull of yours.
阿方索公爵悬赏了你那颗脑袋
This is an appalling likeness.
这画像也太糟糕了吧
If only you were a sorcerer, we'd have the ship by now.
你要真是巫师多好 我们现在就有船了
How can the Duke even offer a reward?
公爵凭什么发布悬赏
He holds no authority in Pisa.
他在比萨又没有权力
All he needs is one hungry man
他只需要这个恐惧之都中
in a scared city to turn Da Vinci in.
有一个贪婪的人供出达·芬奇
I admit, I'm impressed by 20 florins.
我承认 二十弗罗林对我很有吸引力
It's an attractive sum.
数字很可观
Put this one up.
把这幅贴上
People shouldn't have to suffer pedestrian artwork.
怎么能让大家受平庸画作之苦
Shellfish! Shellfish, nice and fresh!
贝类 卖♥♥新鲜的贝类了
Get your fresh...
快来买♥♥啊
It smells like a cheap whore.
这味道像低贱的妓♥女♥
Ah! Brings back memories, eh?
哈 想起往事了吗
Remember that ripe little brothel back in Peretola?
记得佩雷托拉后面那家可口的小妓院吗
Or have you switched from fish to meat?
你别是不吃鱼 改吃肉了
I don't know. Does your mother qualify as meat?
这可不好说 你母亲算是肉吗
Trout two florins. Two florins for trout.
鳟鱼两弗罗林 鳟鱼两弗罗林
You can't really expect such a price for trout, can you?
你真指望把鳟鱼卖♥♥到这个价钱吗
The Pope's damned us to hell, cut us off from the world.
教皇诅咒我们下地狱 外界和我们断绝往来
It will be harder to buy anything hereon.
以后什么都难买♥♥
Tentacles...
触须
The way this creature attaches itself to its quarry.
这种生物用触须黏上猎物
Sort of like a leech.
有点像水蛭
Greedy, sheep-sucking sponge!
贪得无厌的吸血羊虱子
I make money through connections, Zoroaster.
我通过关系赚钱 泽洛斯特
As would you if you were more successful.
要是你再成功点儿 也可以这样
This shell provides solid protection.
龟壳提供了坚固的保护
But moves too slowly.
但动作缓慢
Oh, shit. He's making the connection himself.
坏了 这货自己看出门道了
Hey, you, with the face. Do I know you?
喂 喊你呢 我认识你吗
That scampi you sold me had my wife being sick for a week.
你卖♥♥给我的虾 害我老婆病了一周
Yes, I think you know me.
是的 你当然认识我
My bride couldn't even shag me on Midsummer Eve,
我的新媳妇在仲夏夜都不能跟我上♥床♥
this scut monger made her so sick.
这个奸商害她生了大病
Is that right? Is that right?
这行吗 这能忍♥吗
Mind your backs. Coming through!
靠边靠边 借过借过
Get out of the way, dear.
让开路 各位
Don't want to do you an injury now.
我可不想伤到你们
Mind your backs. Coming through.
靠边靠边 借过借过
It's all right. Vespucci.
没事了 韦斯普奇
We need to go. This creature solves it.
我们得走了 这个生物能解决问题
Marvelous. We have to go. Yep...
太棒了 我们必须走了 是
How could you have executed Cardinal Orsini?
您怎能处决奥尔西尼主教
Our trade and banking partners are deserting us
我们贸易和银行合作伙伴听说
as they hear of Florence's ex-communication.
佛罗伦萨遭到隔绝后就抛弃了我们
Surely you knew such action would bring God's wrath upon our city.
您一定知道此举必会招致上帝的怒火
Disavow her, Lorenzo, to help us...
休了她 洛伦佐 帮我们...
If anyone deserves God's anger, is it not Cardinal Orsini?
如果有人惹上帝震怒 难道不是奥尔西尼主教
Who befouled Easter Sunday, the most holy day of the year?
他亵渎了最为神圣的复活节
Who plotted with traitors
他与叛贼密谋
to bring death into our sacred cathedral?
给我们神圣的大教堂带来死亡的阴影
Clarice carried out my exact wishes.
克拉丽斯的做法甚合我意
Then both of you can take credit as our city slowly starves.
那全城终将饿死的命运也只好归咎你们二位
Panic is an ugly thing, gentlemen.
恐慌百害无一利 先生们
It makes people overreach.
只会令人分寸尽失
Your Grace, people begin to flee our Republic
殿下 人♥民♥开始逃离我共和国
seeking haven from ex-communication.
去寻找不被隔绝的避难所
The ranks of my own officers are thinning.
我手下的官兵也在减少
We cannot guarantee order.
难以维持秩序
The Medici Bank will founder
如果对奥尔西尼之死
unless if we cannot atone for Orsini's death.
我们无法作出补偿 美第奇银行就会垮掉
Then the head of the Medici Bank shall take action.
那美第奇银行的行长必须采取行动
Surely I can reason any antagonist to my side.
我肯定能说服对立者站到我这边来
Just as I tamed the mobs that ran amok in our city.
就如我劝服在城市里为非作歹的暴徒
Neither the Pope or King Ferrante
教皇和费兰特国王
will receive any diplomatic envoy from Florence.
都不会接见任何佛罗伦萨的使节
They will receive me.
他们会见我
They will not hide and delay given the chance to speak to my face.
若有机会与我面谈 他们不会避而不见
If you can only reach Naples.
前提是您能抵达那不勒斯
You and I shall ride there undercover.
你跟我一起秘密前往
Slip through Siena and the Papal States
悄悄穿过锡耶纳和教皇辖境
and confront King Ferrante and his court directly.
直接去见费兰特国王及其朝臣
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表