剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
But you've got to promise to stay calm, accept the fucking help.
但你得保证别激动 接受帮助就好
Why would you come to my aid?
你为什么要来帮我
Why did you miss your ship to assist Lorenzo?
你没什么放弃登船来帮洛伦佐
There is a man named Vespucci.
有一个叫韦斯普奇的人
He solves import and export problems for the Medicis,
他替美第奇家族处理进出口的问题
it's his business to know every boat that comes in and out of Pisa.
知晓进出比萨的每一艘船是他的工作
He could find you a ship and a crew.
他可以帮你找船和船员
And...
还有...
he collects rare maritime maps.
他收藏稀有的海上地图
Perhaps he has one like the one that you lost.
或许他有跟你所丢地图相似的图
And what do you want in return?
你想要什么回报
From you? Nothing.
你的回报吗 什么也不要
Sixtus destroyed my family.
西克斯特毁了我的家
What I want, what I have always wanted...
我想要的 我一直想要的...
is to see him dead.
就是看到他死
Nonetheless, you came here to face me first.
可你还是先来见我
I look at you and
我看着你
see how you refuse to be trapped by your birth and circumstances.
看到你拒绝被自己的出身和处境所束缚
I just fight to be free.
我只是争取自♥由♥
I need a future where I control my own fate.
我需要一个能控制自己命运的未来
And my pursuit of the same freedom...
而我对同样自♥由♥的追寻...
will take me far from you.
会让我离你越来越远
This belongs to your father.
这是你父亲的
Perhaps you could return it to him.
或许你能还给他
With my regards.
带上我的问候
It's mine now.
现在是我的了
And I would see it stay with you...
我希望它留在你身边
since I can't.
因为我不能
I...
我...
I still think of a world in which we met differently,
我仍然会想象我们以不同方式相遇
lived differently.
不同方式生活的世界
As do I.
我也是
Sister!
妹妹
They call for your death, Francesco.
他们让你死呢 弗兰切斯科
Only hours ago, they cheered for yours.
几个小时前 他们还为你的死欢呼呢
And yet...
然而...
here we are.
事已至此
Let us send a message...
让我们送出一条消息
to your master in Rome,
给你在罗马的主子
that Florence still shines!
佛罗伦萨依旧闪耀
Amerigo Vespucci?
亚美利哥·韦斯普奇
He works for the Medicis. Lucrezia recommended him.
他为美第奇家族工作 卢奎西娅推荐了他
I knew him, we grew up together in Peretola,
我认识他 我们一起在佩雷托拉长大
he's a fixer.
他是个皮条客
And a fuck.
还是个王八蛋
This is the worst idea you've had since you stopped eating meat.
这是从你停止吃肉之后最糟糕的一个主意了
Amerigo Vespucci, he's a slippery eel.
亚美利哥·韦斯普奇 他是个靠不住的滑头
A well-connected eel
一个有人脉的滑头
who's yet to lose a map, an astrolabe,
而且他也没有弄丢地图 航海星盘和船
a ship and Nico to Riario.
没有把尼克丢给利拉奥
Perhaps he can apprentice you.
或许他可以收你当徒弟
I did as you asked.
我都是按你说的做的
I asked you not to go!
我让你别去
You asked me to stall!
你让我拖延住
To stall the barge, not the Basilisk.
拖延驳船 不是拖延海蛇号♥
You should realize that was too great a risk.
你应该意识到那样风险太大了
When did you consider anything too great a risk.
你什么时候觉得任何事风险太大过
You knew we'd do whatever we could to aid your damned adventure,
你知道我们会尽全力帮你进行那该死的冒险
we always have.
我们一直都是
And you make the whole thing sound so fucking important.
你把这一切说的那么重要
It is important!
就是很重要
Perhaps more than I even realized.
或许比我之前意识到的还重要
There are worse things crouching in the shadows than Riario.
有比利拉奥更坏的东西潜伏在阴影中
Things I cannot yet understand.
我还没有理解的东西
We will get Nico back, Zo, I promise.
我们会把尼克救回来的 泽洛 我保证
But then, we must recover The Book of Leaves.
然后 我们必须去找回《叶之书》
Can I count on you?
我能依靠你吗
I will go to the edge of the earth with you to find Nico.
我会和你到天涯海角去找尼克
After that...
但那之后...
I'm sorry, I'm done.
对不起 我不干了
I don't care about your Book Of Leaves.
我不在乎你那《叶之书》
This is the place.
就是这里了
Yes?
有事吗
Excuse us, signorina.
打扰了 小姐
We're here to see Amerigo Vespucci.
我们是来找亚美利哥·韦斯普奇的
Bless you for coming to pay respects to my poor father,
感谢您来为我没人理的可怜父亲凭吊
ignored while the rest of Florence grieves Giuliano di Medici.
佛罗伦萨人都在哀悼朱利亚诺·德·美第奇
Please, come in.
请进
That's your father?
这就是你父亲吗
Amerigo Vespucci? Yes.
亚美利哥·韦斯普奇 是的
And you must be his friends.
你们一定是他的朋友了
That's us then. Very sorry for your loss.
的确是 很抱歉你失去了他
Hold on.
等等
That stench.
这股臭气
Yeah. It's the body, Leo, we're too late.
是的 是尸臭 列奥 我们来晚了
If we hurry, maybe we can catch Lucrezia,
我们赶快走 或许还能追上卢奎西娅
see if she knows any living people to help us.
看她知不知道其他活人能帮我们
I have spent enough time around cadavers.
我研究尸体研究了很久
That is not the scent of human flesh.
这不是人肉的气味
That was completely unnecessary.
这完全没有必要
Any friend of Lucrezia Donati is a friend of mine.
卢奎西娅的朋友就是我的朋友
Zoroasta, last I saw of you was in prison.
泽洛斯特 上次见你还是在监狱里
Never trust a Spanish Moor, am I right?
永远不要相信一个西班牙摩尔人 是不是呀
Run along, Beatrice. I will find you next time I'm in need of a daughter.
走吧 碧翠斯 我下次需要女儿会找你的
Arrivederci, signores.
先生们 再见
Typical, I should have known.
一贯伎俩 我早该知道
I apologize for the theatrics.
演了这么一出 十分抱歉
I was afraid you were sent here by my creditors.
我怕你们是我的债主派来的
You understand? Absolutely.
您明白的吧 这是当然
I like you, Signore...?
我喜欢你 先生您是...
Da Vinci. Leonardo Da Vinci?
达·芬奇 列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Lorenzo's bastard war engineer, the pleasure is mine.
洛伦佐那个私生子武器制♥造♥师 三生有幸
What is the nature of your problem?
您有什么麻烦
Well, I'm supposed to on board a ship,
我本来该上一艘船
The Basilisk.
海蛇号♥
Three-masted carrack,
三大帆船
captain Antonio De Noli, crew of 15,
船长叫安东尼奥·德·诺利 船员15人
carrying top-of-the-line Florentine textiles,
满载佛罗伦萨最上等的织品
left Pisa two days ago sailing west.
两天前离开比萨向西航行
It's been commandeered by Count Riario,
船被神圣罗马教廷的大将军
Captain General of the Holy Roman Church.
利拉奥伯爵征用了
I see. So you wish to sail west
懂了 您想向西航行
but the Vatican have stolen your ship.
可是梵蒂冈偷了您的船
If you're here, you have not the coin to hire such a vessel yourself,
您来找我 一定是没钱自己雇艘船了
which leaves but one choice available, am I right?
所以只有一个选择了 是吧
We head to Pisa...
我们去比萨
we steal one of theirs.
偷他们一艘
Signora.
夫人
This is Vanessa Moschella.
这位是温妮莎·莫斯切拉
Moschella?
莫斯切拉
A little flea?
小跳蚤
How amusing that you work at the Barking Dog.
在吠犬酒馆干活的跳蚤 真有趣
If you think so.
如果您那么觉得
We're told that you carry Giuliano's seed.
我们听说你怀了朱利亚诺的种
Yes, signora.
是的 夫人
How can we be sure that you're telling the truth?
我们怎么能确信你说的是实话
I'm not really concerned if you believe me or not.
您信不信 我并不关心
Lorenzo believes it.
洛伦佐相信
And right now, he's in need of some hope.
而他现在 正需要有个希望
So you will remain with us.
所以你就留在我们这里
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表