剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Why don't you let someone who can pick a lock
不如找个快在海里淹死
while drowning at sea take a look?
还能撬锁的人帮你看看
Dogs and their tricks.
狗腿子的小把戏
The weapon my father employs for ceremonies is an artful replica
我父亲造了把精巧的复♥制♥品在仪式上用
constructed to disguise the loss of the true sword.
为了不让大家知道真品已经遗失
If any of our subjects knew this had gone missing...
如果臣民们发现我们曾把这剑搞丢了
I understand.
我明白
We discovered it languishing in the corridors of the Vatican.
我们发现它被埋没在梵蒂冈的走廊里
His Holiness was ashamed to keep it from its rightful home.
教皇陛下希望将它归还故国
I pray this gift demonstrates our good intentions, Bey-Effendi.
希望这礼物充分表达了善意 王子殿下
And what is it you want in return?
你们想要什么作为回馈
To bring you to Rome.
带你去罗马
Me?
我吗
You. The future of the Ottoman Empire.
就是你 奥斯曼帝国的未来
It's common knowledge that my half-brother Cem
众所周知 我父亲 奥斯曼帝国的苏丹
is the favored child of my father the sultan.
更偏爱我同父异母的弟弟杰姆
But you are the first-born and you carry the blood
但你是长子 你传承着血脉
and now the blade of Osman the First.
现在又手握着奥斯曼一世的剑
Some might say it is your destiny to rule.
有人会认为你注定是统治者呢
You dare suggest I kill my brother?
你竟敢暗示我杀死弟弟吗
I merely offer you a chance to demonstrate to your father
我不过给了你一个机会 向你父亲证明
that you are the most deserving heir.
你才是最值得继承王位的人
Imagine a future where the Ottomans ruled the east
想象下 以后东方归属奥斯曼
and the Vatican rules the west.
西方归属梵蒂冈
This glory could be yours
你将拥有此荣耀
if you are brave enough to forge peace.
只要你有勇气铸造和平
There is no need to spill another drop of Ottoman blood.
奥斯曼将不用再多流一滴鲜血
There is no need to repeat what happened to your brother.
你兄弟的厄运将不再重现
Cem has been nothing but fortunate his entire life.
杰姆的一生都一帆风顺
That is not the brother I meant.
我指的不是他
Forgive me, Bey-Effendi, if I misspoke.
若我说错话 请原谅我 王子殿下
You cannot be blamed for your doubts.
你心中存疑很正常
Perhaps we should approach your father
也许我们该去找你父亲
or Cem instead.
或是杰姆
Wait.
等等
It's his key in that hole.
他的钥匙插那个孔
This one in the other.
这把插另一个孔
Good work.
干得好
Yeah. I fucking hope so.
希望如此
Perhaps they need to be turned simultaneously.
也许该同时转
On three. One, two, three.
数到三 一 二 三
Nothing.
没反应
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 各位
His Holiness has forbidden access, Your Grace.
教皇陛下禁止任何人进去 阁下
No matter.
没关系
No openings.
没有开口
And no engravings.
也没有雕刻
Anyone who wins their way past this threshold
任何能跨过这扇门的人
will behold the Book of Leaves itself.
就能拿到《叶之书》了
So we have to evince
所以我们至少
at least a rudimentary level of understanding...
得有点基本的理解能力
Wait...
等等
Oh, the engineering's amazing.
设计精妙绝伦
No wonder that the natives believed
难怪土著人相信
that their land was visited by gods.
神祗造访过他们的土地
Two keyholes, two keys,
两个钥匙孔 两把钥匙
And the only thing tying them together...
唯一将它们联♥系♥起来的...
One sun.
一个太阳
What?
什么
We must turn the keys when the light falls upon them.
必须在光照在上面时转动钥匙
Doors don't have eyes.
门又没有眼睛
These might.
这里的门就可能有
There must be a pattern.
一定有规律可循
On my word.
听我口令
Now!
转
The keys, they just need to be turned and held.
钥匙 需要有人握着
Wait for it.
等
Wait for it.
等
Now!
转
Keep them turned.
握住钥匙
What is this place?
这是什么地方
There were giants in the earth in those days.
那时候世界上有过巨人
Perhaps these are the nephilims,
或许是拿非利人
The offspring of the sons of god and the daughters of man
神子与人的女儿们的后代
And they created this vault.
是他们建造了天穹
Well, I'm normally opposed to assuming
我通常会反对
every wonder must have supernatural origins
将所有奇迹归结于神话起源
But all of this...
但是这一切...
No other way out but heaven.
直通苍穹 别无出路
Well, I believe those symbols may imply there are
我相信那些记号♥似乎暗示
other ways out of here.
还有其它出口
Perhaps like the Abyssinian,
或许我母亲和阿比西尼亚人一样
my mother found one of them.
也找到了其中一条出路
Let's get what we came here for.
去拿我们来取的东西吧
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Not a sound.
什么都没听到
I offer you the services of my companion to guide you to Rome.
我的随从可以一路指引你去罗马
And if it pleases you
如果你愿意
I will remain here and await word of your success
我将留在这里静候你的佳音
And as surety of our trust in each other.
作为我们相互信任的
That trust only goes so far.
信任是有限度的
Keep her under guard outside the city gates.
把她关在城门外
She will not receive a single visitor.
不许任何人见她
She will not exchange a single message.
不许传递任何消息
Bey-effendi, I have put myself at great risk in coming here to you
王子殿下 我甘冒奇险来见你
And yet you repay me with incarceration?
你却要监禁我
I am the son of the sultan
我是苏丹之子
about to embark on a journey to the den of my sworn enemy.
正要一探死敌老巢
Do not speak to me of risk.
别跟我提冒险
This is not what we agreed upon.
我们说好的不是这样
Charm, beauty,
魅力 美貌
Intelligence.
智慧
I cannot trust a woman with so many weapons at her disposal.
我不能信任一个拥有这样多武器的女人
There's someone here.
这里有人
I heard a voice. There is nothing.
我听到有声音 没有声音
Just listen. Listen carefully.
你听啊 仔细听
There's someone...
这里有人
No, no no!
不不不
Just listen carefully.
仔细听
There is nothing.
没有声音
There's someone here with us!
这里还有别人
There's someone here.
这里有人
What have you done to my friends?
你把我们的朋友们怎么了
It is you who have caused them pain.
是你造成了他们的痛苦
You enter the vault without me by your side?
你不等我就进入天穹
No, no, wait, wait.
不 不 等等
Don't do this.
不要这样
No, no!
不不
Fine.
好吧
I'm sorry, my dreamer.
对不起 我的梦想家
My visions were very clear.
我的预见非常清晰
You were to lead me to this point
你注定将我们引领到此处
And I, in turn, would lead my people to salvation.
而我 将带领我的族人走向救赎
No matter the cost.
无论任何代价
So are we not joined as one?
我们不是合二为一吗
From the moment you arrived,
你从到来那一刻起
it's been obvious your heart belongs to another.
就显然心有所属
Leonardo!
列奥纳多
You heard that. I did.
你听到了 我听到了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表