剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, I will fix this.
我会想办法解决的
Why, to stop the Labyrinth?
为什么 阻止迷宫吗
Or to avenge your mentor's death?
还是为你的导师复仇
I owe Verrocchio...
维洛奇奥
..Everything I am.
成就了我
So unless you are willing to help me find the man who killed him,
除非你愿帮我找到杀他的凶手
I suggest you get out of my way.
你还是别挡我道
This death, it has already changed you.
他的死已经改变了你
Your quest has changed me!
是你的追寻改变了我
Do you even know where you're going?
你知道你要去哪吗
My mother's code...
我妈妈的暗语
It said "Book", "Home", "Child".
书 家 孩子
I thought she was talking about Vinci, but...
我以为是指芬奇 但...
..Carlo spoke of another meaning.
卡洛却说到了另一层意义
Perhaps she was not sending you to your childhood home.
或许她不是想要你去你的童年故乡
She was sending you to hers.
而是她的故乡
The Book is in Constantinople.
《叶之书》在君士坦丁堡吗
It is...if we are to believe your mother.
是的 如果可以相信你母亲的话
The journey before you will be monumental.
你将踏上的旅程十分重要
At every turn, you risk losing your way.
每一步都可能迷失方向
Then come with me.
那就跟我一起来
There is...
有一座
a port city in the Kingdom of Naples.
那不勒斯王国的港口城市
A place called Otranto.
叫奥特朗托
In every possible outcome,
综合来说
that is where you will find what you seek.
你应该能在那儿找到你想找的
We have seen the lives that you've taken in the name of a false god.
我们见识过你为伪神夺人性命
We know the man that you've become.
我们知道你如今的模样
What do you know about the man I've become?
你知道什么
We have many eyes.
我们有许许多多眼睛
You've gone to great lengths to find the Book of Leaves.
你为了找《叶之书》费尽心机
It was all in vain. The Book will never be found.
都是徒劳 《叶之书》是找不到了
And if your faction and the Sons of Mithras
如果你们的小派系 还有密特拉之子
and God and the devil himself
上帝 魔鬼
want to kill each other to use it,
想为了那书互相残杀
the world will be a better place without every single one of you.
你们每消灭一个 这世界都会更好
The Sons of Mithras may be tempted by the idea of the Book's existence.
密特拉之子或许因书的存在而心动不已
But this is where they fail to see.
但他们不明白
Man is imperfect.
人是不完美的
Imagine the horrors they would bring unto themselves
想象一下 如果他们找到了《叶之书》
if they ever found the Book of Leaves.
会给自己带来怎样的灾难
What do you want from me?
你要我怎么样
We want nothing from you, brother.
我们什么都不要 兄弟
We want something for you.
我们想给你样东西
From the Carpathian Sea,
取自喀尔巴阡海
a body of water so dense with the earth's salt,
湖水的盐度极高
it remains untainted by life.
因此从未被生命染指
Girolamo.
吉罗拉莫
Your vision is clouded, but in time,
你现在看不清 但最终
we will make you see.
我们会让你看清
Leo?
列奥
Leo?
列奥
Good work.
做的不错
No, it was Al-Rahim.
不 是阿♥拉♥西姆弄的
Here.
来
I'm sorry, Leo. Andrea was... I know.
我很遗憾 列奥 安德烈... 我知道
I'd tell you to heal first but I know you've got a plan.
我很劝你先疗伤 但我知道你已经有计划了
Carlo's headed to Otranto.
卡洛要去奥特朗托
From there... Constantinople.
然后去君士坦丁堡
It's where my mother hid the Book.
我母亲就把书藏在了那儿
I'm sorry, Zo. I can't ask you to come with me.
抱歉 泽洛 我不能让你跟我一道
Not this time. Good.
这次不行 也好
The answer's no, anyway.
我不能跟你去
But...
但是
if I happen to be heading to Otranto
但如果我恰好要去奥特朗托
to slay the bastard fuck who killed my friend's mentor,
宰了那个杀死我朋友导师的混♥蛋♥
you wouldn't mind if I tagged along, would you?
你不介意我跟你一起去吧
Not at all.
完全不介意
He deserves every inch of this.
他该被一剑穿心
He'll receive worse.
还不止
Ah, Lorenzo. Do join us.
洛伦佐 一起坐吧
It's time to conclude our business.
该了结我们的事了
Once you provide the locations of the Medici gold reserves,
只要你说出美第奇家贮藏黄金的地方
I will guarantee the safety of your family.
我一定保你家人周全
I come bearing news from Florence.
我带来了来自佛罗伦萨的消息
Duke Federico of Urbino is...
乌比诺的费德里科公爵
dead.
死了
Impossible. He holds the city in his grasp.
不可能 他已经掌控了整座城市
He did, until a citizen uprising overthrew him.
是的 但被市民起义推♥翻♥了
Led by Leonardo Da Vinci.
领导者是列奥纳多·达·芬奇
So in light of this,
鉴于此
I believe our business is concluded.
我们的事 应该已经了结了
You think I'll just let you leave?
你觉得我会放你走吗
You can throw me back in chains if you wish.
如果你愿意 可以再把我关起来
But the time for negotiations between us is over.
但我们之间已经没什么可谈判的了
I am no longer interested in putting you back in chains,
我已经不想把你关起来了
but in the ground!
我要你死
Don't do this, husband.
别这样 夫君
What Italian states will
如果你杀意大利自己人
trade with us if you kill one of their own?
还有哪个意大利城邦会与我们做买♥♥卖♥♥
Something tells me, they won't all miss him quite as much as you.
我觉得 他们不会都像你那么想念他
Bring the banker his sword.
给银行家拿剑
Ever the child.
总这么幼稚
The only way out of Naples is through its king.
你想离开那不勒斯 就得过国王这一关
Kings are crowned.
国王是加冕的
You were anointed with your father's blood.
而你靠弑父登基
My father was a monster who deserved his end.
我父亲是个禽兽 他活该落得这个下场
And you are every bit his son.
你则是有其父必有其子
Hold! You know nothing of leadership!
别动 你根本不懂什么是领导
Make it quick, but know my men will cut you down
下手利索点 但你杀了我 我的手下
as soon as you've finished.
会把你碎尸万段
Magnificence, perhaps you should reconsider.
殿下 您还是再考虑考虑吧
I've been considering this for months.
这事我考虑好几个月了
Your Majesty?
陛下
My apologies, I have an urgent message.
抱歉 我有紧急消息
What is it?
什么啊
A naval fleet is heading towards the Neapolitan city of Otranto.
一支海军正在靠近那不勒斯的城市奥特朗托
My liege, it is the Ottoman Empire.
陛下 是奥斯曼帝国
Kill me...
杀了我吧
and you'll all die at the hands of the heathens.
你们都会死在异教♥徒♥手里
Put up your sword, Medici.
收起你的剑 美第奇
Today the Lord shows us that the only way to fight one's true enemies
今天主让我们知道 要与真正的敌人作战
is to embrace one's fellow Christians.
必须跟基♥督♥教的兄弟联手
Do you know how far the Ottomans will have to travel
你知道奥斯曼人想杀到佛罗伦萨
before they reach Florence?
还要走多远吗
You would abandon us?
你要遗弃我们吗
Florence is ex-communicated. You abandoned us long ago.
佛罗伦萨已被逐出教会 你早就遗弃了我们
Then perhaps it is time for the Lord to accept Florence
那么或许主应该重新
back into his fold.
向佛罗伦萨敞开怀抱
What the fuck's going on here?
怎么回事
What the fuck's going on here?
这里是怎么回事
Harbor's closed.
港口关闭了
Unless you're keen to face 20 ships of bloodthirsty Turks.
除非你想面对二十船杀人不眨眼的土耳其人
Are there no other ports open further down the coast?
沿岸没有其他港口了吗
No.
没了
Shit.
该死
This way.
这边走
Leo, you do realize we're the only ones
列奥 你知道只有我们
trying to get into this fucking city?
想进这鬼城市吧
Look.
看呐
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表