剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
How do I win this...
我要如何
game of his?
在他的游戏中取胜
I do not know.
我不知道
It is a death trap designed by my father-in-law
那是我公公设计的死亡陷阱
to convince him God is on his side in all affairs of state.
好让他觉得上帝在国事方面总站在他这边
A noose around your neck connects to a horse inspired to run.
马拉着套索系在你脖子上 然后让马跑起来
You'll be given a bow and a single arrow.
给你一张弓 一支箭
You must, with that arrow,
你必须用那支箭
kill the horse before it snaps your neck.
杀死马 否则你的脖子就会被扭断
It's impossible.
这根本不可能完成
Nearly.
差不多吧
Only one man has successfully beaten it.
只有一人成功活了下来
Alfonso.
阿方索
His own son?
他的亲儿子
And this is the man you thought you could negotiate with?
你还以为你能跟这种人谈判
There is another way, though..
还有别的办法
A third option between the impossible and the brutal.
不可能和残忍♥之外的第三选择
You will be given a bow and arrow
你能拿到弓和箭
and be in clear line of sight of King Ferrante.
并且能清楚看到费兰特国王
You will have the chance to kill Ferrante before you yourself are slain.
你可以在死前杀掉费兰特
It will not save you.
虽不能保你性命
But it will make me Queen of Naples.
但那一来 我就是那不勒斯王后了
Then I can remove Alfonso myself
然后我自己可以除掉阿方索
to end the war between our homes.
结束我们家园之间的战争
So...kill a wild horse...
杀死一匹疯马
or assassinate a mad king with a single shot,
或者一击刺杀疯王
whilst a noose dangles at my neck?
而且脖子上还拴着绳子
Excellent.
好极了
It's all I have to offer.
我没别的办法了
It's not quite the diplomatic conclave you imagined, is it?
跟你所想象的外交密谈不太一样啊
Viracocha is the creator who brought our people to this land.
维拉科嘉是带我们来到这片土地的造物主
Leonardo, you must offer your flesh to the animals who attend him.
列奥纳多 你要向照顾他的动物献上血肉
This way. Come.
这边 来
Now what?
然后呢
Ima?
伊玛
Like coils of serpents, both of your fates are entwined.
就如缠绕的毒蛇 你们俩的命运也紧紧相连
How very poetic.
真有诗意
Listen, tonight you must make your way through the cornfield,
听我说 今晚你必须穿过玉米田
where three predators will hunger for your blood.
会有三个捕猎者来追杀你
Show no mercy. They will show none to you.
绝不能手软 他们不会手软
Before the morning sun hits the ritual altar,
朝日照在仪式祭坛上之前
you must defeat one final guardian to claim the antidote.
你必须击败最后一位守护者 拿到解药
Maestro!
大♥师♥
Unless Leonardo is purified, he will die.
如果列奥纳多不得到净化 他就会死
And they will all be sacrificed and I'll be helpless to stop it.
他们都将被祭祀掉 我也无能为力
And these predators you speak of?
你说的捕猎者
How exactly do you expect me to...
你要我怎么...
Tonight we feed the earth,
今晚 我们要祭地
either with your blood or theirs.
不是用你的血 就是他们的
My horse is tired. Let's stop for a rest.
我的马累了 我们歇歇
I said, let's stop.
我说歇歇
The horse is not tired, you are not tired.
马并不累 你也不累
No?
是吗
You hesitate because we're so close to Constantinople,
你踟蹰不前是因为我们就要到达君士坦丁堡
the goal you and your father share.
那是你和你父亲共同的目标
Once we enter the city and the die is cast,
等我们进城 就木已成舟
terrible things will happen that is not why I hesitate.
将会有灾难降临 但我不是为这个迟疑
Then?
那是为什么
Ever since we left Rome, I've been thinking about my father.
我们离开罗马之后 我一直在想父亲
We hadn't seen each other in years
我们多年没见了
and all he could talk about were his games and his schemes.
他却只说他的谋划
You wonder what kind of man he is?
你在想他究竟是什么样的人
If an evil man hates him...
如果有恶人恨他
does it make your father a good man?
那么你父亲是否算好人呢
I don't know any more.
我现在也不确定了
My father and Alessandro are brothers.
我父亲和亚历桑德罗是兄弟
Perhaps they're not as different as I thought.
或许他们不如我想的那么不同
Few men are like your father.
没几个人像你父亲
These strategies take time to unfold.
这些策略 需要时间来证明
But...
但是
Quon?
宽
Quon!
宽
If I thought you were going to attack me,
如果我想到你会袭击我
I would have drugged you both.
我就会给你们俩都下药了
You drugged him? Forgive me.
你给他下了药 请原谅
Aslam Al-Rahim.
我是阿斯拉姆·阿♥拉♥西姆
Before you reach Constantinople,
你们到达君士坦丁堡之前
I would like to share something with you.
我有事想跟你说
You cannot think I would trust you.
你总不会觉得我会信任你吧
And yet Leonardo does.
列奥纳多就信了
Did he send you?
是他派你来的吗
I do not know Da Vinci's fate on the other side of the world.
我不知道达·芬奇在世界那边命运如何
But the Book of Leaves may have fallen into evil hands.
但《叶之书》可能已经落入恶人之手
So if Da Vinci returns... When he returns.
如果达·芬奇能回来 他当然会回来
you will need to be ready.
你就得做好准备
For what?
准备什么
As I said.
如我所说
Leonardo trusts me.
列奥纳多信任我
Would you like to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
You are dying, Leonardo.
你要死了 列奥纳多
And your part of the test, my dreamer,
对你的考验 梦想家
will not take place in this world of the living.
将不会在活人的世界进行
Then I'm not dead?
那我还没死吗
Am I?
是吗
You will be at sunrise.
天亮就会了
Your life force is already untethered.
你的生命力早已脱离
But that is what makes you able to walk between worlds.
正因如此 你才能游离在两界之间
What is that? Ayahuasca.
这是什么 死藤水
We call it the rope of the dead.
我们称之为死亡之藤
Here. No, no.
喝了 不要
Drink. No.
喝啊 不
It will let you see.
这能让你看见
Perhaps the spirits will reveal to you secrets from the Vault of Heaven.
也许那些灵魂会告诉你天穹的秘密
Ssh, listen.
安静 听好
As you walk among the dead, you will find many temptations.
你在亡灵之间行走 会遇到许多诱惑
But I will guide you on your journey.
但我会一路指引你
How will you guide me?
怎么指引我
We have committed ourselves to one another in the ritual.
我们已经在仪式上互订终生
But to tie you to this world, my dreamer,
但为了将你与这个世界相连 我的梦想家
we must unite our bodies as one.
我们必须融为一体
Draw from me here the strength
从我体内汲取
you will need to survive.
你将赖以生存的力量
Give yourself to me.
交给我
Give yourself to me.
把你交给我
Give yourself to me.
都给我
Your journey has begun.
你的旅程开始了
You will see friends and loved ones that journeyed before you.
在旅程中 你将见到先你上路的朋友和爱人
Listen to their words.
倾听他们的话
But be careful.
但是要小心
Don't listen too long.
不要听太久
Or your life will slip before your eyes, dreamer.
否则你的生命会悄然流逝 我的梦想家
These three notes will help keep you on your path.
这三个音符会帮你找到正确的道路
If you hear them, you will know you've strayed too far.
你听到它们 就会知道你走得太远了
This room, Leonardo, is a threshold between worlds.
列奥纳多 这房♥间是两界之间的门
You can find your way back.
你可以找到回来的路
Just listen to the sound of my voice.
只要跟着我的声音
As you journey through this place,
在你的整个旅程中
you must follow the three tones.
必须跟着那三个音符
Or you will be lost to us forever.
否则我们将永远失去你
Artista?
工匠
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表